Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids (50632 Views)

Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks / I Am In Love With An Older Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Babyphinas(f): 12:03am On Feb 11, 2016
Follow ur heart
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 11, 2016
Angelberry:

what are you saying
Read carefully ma.... I'm saying I wouldnt do it, I wouldnt advise anyone to do it, if I loved anyone and they wanted to do that I would beg and plead with them not to do it

But he can do whatever he wants.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 11, 2016
joey150:
na by force to comment??

I wonder why people keep coming to the internet for these kinds of solution. Na d guy i blame sha..
I tell ya sad
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by shamecurls(m): 12:07am On Feb 11, 2016
rawpadgin:
grin
almost everything is wrong with marrying her

1.) she's a policewoman
2.) she has 2 kids & has never been married
3.) she is older than u

young man listen to ur parents, what they are seeing sitting down u cannot see even if u climb mtn mass

Mast

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by SHEEGO2015(m): 12:07am On Feb 11, 2016
Bro..... Go on with the relationship..... Since thr is love even if she is a police officer...... It doesn't matter... Wat really matter is ur love for her...... Bang her very well...... They ar really good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But mind u she might be a karashika

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by seye005(m): 12:07am On Feb 11, 2016
Dude,YOU ARE LUST
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by sheilak: 12:07am On Feb 11, 2016
sergiozlatan:
Bros did u say she's a Police Officer? Not just recruit but an ASP?? Brother man u better calm down & observe.
Have u bothered to find out why the father of those kids left?
Can u withstand her when she starts her wahala? (Remember she's older than u & also an Officer)
You don't even have any tangible source of income at the moment yet you want to go into marriage.
If eventually u marry her, can u take care of her kids & see them as yours?
What will now happen when she bares children for you?
So many questions begging for answers. Don't rush into it Mr MAN. Think ahead, plan ahead & if the coast is clear then dive in straight ahead.

Goodluck!!

Best objective advice
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 11, 2016
sheilak:

Yeah rightundecided
lol I overstand your problem...how many kids do you have outside wedlock and how old are you? If you need lashing I am here for you grin
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by rawpadgin(m): 12:09am On Feb 11, 2016
shamecurls:

Mast
thanks
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by ashewoboy(m): 12:10am On Feb 11, 2016
Some ladies sha. Is it true dat most ladies are bi-sexual?
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by truetalknow: 12:10am On Feb 11, 2016
NONSENSE BOY, YOUR PARENTS ARE RIGHT O. IF YOU GO MARRY MY PEOPLE, YOUR OWN DON FINISH. YOU HAVE CHOP THE THING O, YOU ONLY NEED SERIOUS PRAY COS NO CURE EXCEPT PRAYER O
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by tuna4servi(m): 12:10am On Feb 11, 2016
My guy, let me now tell u d truth. Age doesn't matter in any relationship agreed but let's calculate. She's 30, she gave birth to 2 kids roughly 8 to 9 years ago, just deduct it from her real age, now see how old she was wen she gave birth to 2 kids. Dat shows how early and irresponsible she was den. Don't let wat she's doing rite now to makes her look responsible to u deceive u. Guy,u are a young graduate and I think u can start ur own life a responsible young graduate as well. She is a police officer, do u know wat oda male officers do to female officers? Don't be entice with wat she has, work for ur own money.

5 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 11, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Love is controllable and at the same time uncontrollable so
I get it.

Just marry her. Whatever. It's really not that big of a deal, although if you were my brother/son/any male I knew, I would never allow that. But you're not, you're just a random dude out there in the world. So I can't care and you should just do whatever it is you want.
foolish lil kid angry
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by sheilak: 12:12am On Feb 11, 2016
GogobiriLalas:
lol I overstand your problem...how many kids do you have outside wedlock and how old are you? If you need lashing I am here for you grin

Very young

Never had an abortion or a kid

But I do have common senseundecided
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Watzy: 12:12am On Feb 11, 2016
damostic2005:
Hello guys, I need your honest opinions, I'm 26years old and I'm in love with a 30year old lady. She loves me too and she's got 2kids already, she has never been married as the father of her children left her over 8years ago..

She's a responsible woman as far as I know because she takes proper care of her kids, she's fromAkwa ibom and she's a police officer (Asp) but my parents don't want me to be with her, they say because she's older and she's got kids and because she's not yoruba, that she won't be submissive and respectful to me, bla bla bla.

..I'm a fresh graduate am still job hunting though..but once I get a job and settle down, I'm willing to go all the way with her..

We have been off and on for 4years now..but one thing am sure is that she loves me and her kids love me too..please I'm I on the right path? I hope am not getting myself into trouble? Please I need your candid advise..thank you guys
damostic2005:
Hello guys, I need your honest opinions, I'm 26years old and I'm in love with a 30year old lady. She loves me too and she's got 2kids already, she has never been married as the father of her children left her over 8years ago..

She's a responsible woman as far as I know because she takes proper care of her kids, she's fromAkwa ibom and she's a police officer (Asp) but my parents don't want me to be with her, they say because she's older and she's got kids and because she's not yoruba, that she won't be submissive and respectful to me, bla bla bla.

..I'm a fresh graduate am still job hunting though..but once I get a job and settle down, I'm willing to go all the way with her..

We have been off and on for 4years now..but one thing am sure is that she loves me and her kids love me too..please I'm I on the right path? I hope am not getting myself into trouble? Please I need your candid advise..thank you guys
damostic2005:

My friend open ur eyes to see what will happen not just today but tomorrow.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by sheilak: 12:13am On Feb 11, 2016
tuna4servi:
My guy, let me now tell u d truth. Age doesn't matter in any relationship agreed but let's calculate. She's 30, she gave birth to 2 kids roughly 8 to 9 years ago, just deduct it from her real age, now see how old she was wen she gave birth to 2 kids. Dat shows how early and irresponsible she was den. Don't let wat she's doing rite now to makes her look responsible to u deceive u. Guy,u are a young graduate and I think u can start ur own life a responsible young graduate as well. She is a police officer, do u know wat oda male officers do to female officers? Don't be entice with wat she has, work for ur own money.

undecided

Mr perfectsmiley

Mr Holier than thousmiley

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by shamecurls(m): 12:14am On Feb 11, 2016
Ur heart is where joys lies. If u deny ur heart, it will hunt u for the rest of your life. I know how it feels...and cant deny....but u must think about thr welfare of her kids at ur expense.

. Our heart is one thing we cant over-ride as it will always call us back to our mistakes

If u feel u happy with her, the sky is your limit.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Eleponblue(m): 12:14am On Feb 11, 2016
Akwa Ibom babe don nack my guy akpako he come dey think with hin balls now...Guy don't do it...it might look good initially but on yhe long run it won't be pleasant at all...I'm presently in this sh**t now.pls run when you still can...
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 11, 2016
burnexcessfats:
Hmmmmmmm!

To be candid bro, I will advice you not to go ahead with the marriage.

Firstly, the facts that your parents told you not to do so with the stated facts above, I totally agreed with them.....Though it might be difficult for you to accept that now simply because you are already over crowded with her love...

My dear brother, the love you both have now might or in most cases will not be enough to pull through ups and downs in a marriage..... The years of experience of your parents can never be traded for anything. They were there before you, they knows what it takes to have a successful marriage, the sacrifice involved and so many other important things about marriage.

They are in the best position to advice you, and which they ve done. Is now left for you to use your discretion and follow the right step but not totally blind by love that will fade away after the reality done on you as time goes on in the marriage.

However, a lot of things is not just right in the first place...
1) she is older than you
2) she already had two kids
3) I believe she must have had a strong connection with the father of her children, of which this connected can never be cut off even after you marry her. The question is are you ready to face all the consequences?

Though she already had two kids, how many kids will she gives to you? ...........and many other reasons...

Infact, if you sit down and think about the thing very well, I believe you will see yourself that love is not only enough to sustain you in the marriage as well as going against your parents wish...

There are many and more better options out there, just don't settle for less......go for the best bro. Your love is out there beckoning on you.... listen to your heart and go get her....
why do you like the letter 's' so much
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by happney65: 12:15am On Feb 11, 2016
OP,The Babe would end up beating you up on day,infact Everyday... grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by jetage1(m): 12:15am On Feb 11, 2016
I really do not look at age difference, i am more interested in appearance, there are ladies am like 5 years older than but they appear 10 years older than me, so if i want to consider the age do i now settle with a lady who everyone will think is my aunt because am older than her? age is just a number bro, if she rocks ur world, y not.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 11, 2016
Bamsupremacy:
foolish lil kid angry
wise older man, insults are not necessary at this time of night na

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by bfatoba(m): 12:15am On Feb 11, 2016
Many will tell you follow your heart, whilst already knowing that your heart will take you anywhere no caring about the dangers.
But you know who cares about you and who has helped you make decisions to this very one you are about to make... your parents
While they may be old and not so smart as you are.... they're the only person who will put you first before any other other person.
From Past experience, was 27 and she was 34, she was ghanian. Even though she Loves you, she will love two other people over you
and when situation gets to the point where you have to know, she will remind you of how you aren't the father and even though
you say the kids love you, the children will always love their father more. unless he's dead which you didn't specify. But if you can learn
from my experience, Don't do it. Start your own family.

I was thinking about something along these lines today, prior to even knowing something like this would come up. OP, Say if I planted a seed in my garden which is fenced in front of my house, but I didn't bother to do anything to it, and you came by my place everyday for years while I was away, and you nurtured the seed till it became a tree with fruits, Do you think the fruits or the tree will be yours?

NO, What will be yours is a very big THANK YOU!!!!

Moral, Plant your own garden and work into your own pocket and house, so that someday, someone else cannot come and claim all your hard work. Those children and their Mother will survive by the grace of God weather or not you're there. if you want to help them; do that, and it shows you love them.

Again get your own family.

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by DJEhimond(m): 12:16am On Feb 11, 2016
If you can't follow your parents' advice, who are we?
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Ugosample(m): 12:17am On Feb 11, 2016
Nigerians with their mindsets filled with cobwebs.

Their reasoning baffles me. *frowns*
Well back to the matter. Whatever choice you make, you have to live with the consequences of such choice.
That said, there are two issues here

1) She is older than you, and
2) She has two kids.

Now, my opinion would have been go for it if the issue on ground was just (1) but with (1) and (2), !that complicates things
So what I'll advice is to think critically about it, pray about it and weigh all the pros and cons you think this union can pose.

If you think you can live with the consequences of it, then go for it. This is not a decision that should be taken with emotions though.
Consider these factors dispassionately.

Bonne Chance Mon Frère

5 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by AfroKnight: 12:17am On Feb 11, 2016
You wan marry police woman? You dey try o.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by egedege1(m): 12:19am On Feb 11, 2016
rawpadgin:
grin
almost everything is wrong with marrying her

1.) she's a policewoman
2.) she has 2 kids & has never been married
3.) she is older than u

young man listen to ur parents, what they are seeing sitting down u cannot see even if u climb mtn mast
Exactly
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by PubLlcEnemy(m): 12:19am On Feb 11, 2016
damostic2005:

listen to your parents.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by linconoyee: 12:19am On Feb 11, 2016
Am also planning of creating this tread for myself also, I gat one lady in my life right now, she's 34, while am also 26. She gat one daugther which is 16. She's from Caribbean and she's very decent and dutiful. I still don't know how to handle her case
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Ugosample(m): 12:20am On Feb 11, 2016
sergiozlatan:
Bros did u say she's a Police Officer? Not just recruit but an ASP?? Brother man u better calm down & observe.
Have u bothered to find out why the father of those kids left?
Can u withstand her when she starts her wahala? (Remember she's older than u & also an Officer)
You don't even have any tangible source of income at the moment yet you want to go into marriage.
If eventually u marry her, can u take care of her kids & see them as yours?
What will now happen when she bares children for you?
So many questions begging for answers. Don't rush into it Mr MAN. Think ahead, plan ahead & if the coast is clear then dive in straight ahead.

Goodluck!!

@OP.
This is good advice too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot (photos) / Couple Storm Inside Their Wedding Reception In Rolls Royce, Destroy Dance Floor / BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.