Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? (51105 Views)

My Boss' Relationship With A Co-Worker Is Affecting Our Productivity / I Caught My Boss Pants Down With The Organization's Secretary / I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by 4nobody4every1: 10:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
Cutehector:
Chei.. shocked why do people like to dull in dis life na
.....Gbam, 4000likes grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by kokomilala(m): 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
Don't be silly, man! When Pharaoh made Joseph prime minister, he gave him his daughter.No objections whatso.And from him come 2 tribes.One of which was Ephraim, the line that Joshua who led Israel into the Promised Land came from.
My friend, some gestures are too good to pass up.
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by Edunwa302(m): 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
[quote author=SylarsMcQuins post=42813000]

Bro I jst tya, God doesn't wanna pick my calls yet with dz kinda offer...[/quote
Haha text am]
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by Edunwa302(m): 10:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
SylarsMcQuins:

Bro I jst tya, God doesn't wanna pick my calls yet with dz kinda offer...
Haha text am
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by silversonuc(m): 10:41pm On Feb 11, 2016
GeniusDavid:
Sounds like a Nollywood film featuring Kenneth Okonkwo, Pete Edoiche, And Monalisa Chinda.

ehen i said it, av seen dis movie, d employer na dete edochie, his dota chika ike nd d foolish o.p na mr ibu
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by farouk0403(m): 10:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
Hahaha op I have watched the film. I have forgotten the name of the film, but I know the actors.
Staring: Nonso diobi, omotola jalade, Nadia buari.

*let me narrate some part of the movie for you*
Nonso diobi parent are poor , they can't even sponsor his education and omotola is his fiancee from day 1, although her parent are wealthy and they don't like the guy. Fast forwarded her parent dis owned her because of that guy ( they suffered die aswear) , after he has graduated from the university, he secured a job in one of the biggest company in Nigeria. (OP have narrated the other part of the story * OP you didn't start the story from the beginning that's why I helped you* ;DHahaha op I have watched the film. I have forgotten the name of the film, but I know the actors.
Staring: Nonso diobi, omotola jalade, Nadia buari.

*let me narrate some part of the movie for you*
Nonso diobi parent are poor , they can't even sponsor his education and omotola is his fiancee from day 1, although her parent are wealthy and they don't like the guy. Fast forwarded her parent dis owned her because of that guy ( they suffered die aswear) , after he has graduated from the university, he secured a job in one of the biggest company in Nigeria. (OP have narrated the other part of the story you can continue reading from there. Nadia buari is the girl that the OP will marry *winks* ) * OP you didn't start the story from the beginning that's why I helped you*
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by Abbey2sam(m): 10:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
kekakuz:
Some 7 months ago I was transfered to our directors office and my life changed for the better. I noticed my boss is very friendly especially towards me and trust me with key responsibilities. He gives me audience during board meetings which am not even qualified to attend. He recently approved an official car for me of which is not meant for staff on my grade level. Over time. I got used to him and I did not know how I unconsciously called him daddy. He smiled and kept his cool. We hang out a lot and he advices me on investment and wealth. Something g I cherish and put to good use.
2 weeks ago he said we need to go pick his daughter from the airport. He dropped his car and I carried him to the airport.
I meet his gorgeous daughter and the meeting was electric.
For the next week he directed me to take her around town shopping and saloon. I asked of my office duties and he said someone else has been assigned to cover for me.
We shop and club regularly but problem arises whenever I told her am going home. She wants me to always be around and am avoiding such offers to avoid doing anything g that will spoil my relationship with her father.
I resume work and the father has began to ignoring me and avoid me, when I ask him what the problem was he reply that
I make him unhappy because am avoiding his daughter.
Then I got the message clear. Now am confused because the girl sweet and cuddly but am not in love with her but her father who is my hero wants us together.
Friends what would you rather me do?

another lucky baster. d
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by busyfishing(m): 10:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
she is pretty and cool..and obviously has a well to do dad that likes u..but u don't love her?? u think marriage is all about love? wake up Mann.its about convince, comfort and then love. I hope the follow the other which I listed them.. such golden opportunities seldom come my way...phew!!
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by Igwe2(m): 10:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
And what is wrong in building a relationship with her,or were you not told that love build in such situation last long.Better still,what is your fear?
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by raphoo(m): 10:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
END TIME !!
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by vislabraye(m): 11:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
Sharp9:
The man has been teaching you on how to invest and you failed to see the biggest investment he personally brought you? you need more classes on investment. opportunity to be CEO someday , wait, oh, you don't want the tag 'gold digger'? guys are going round looking for gold to dig since PMB took over, bro dig you might see diamond. If poverty knok for ur door, no call us oooo

Lol.
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by hyelhira: 11:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
Gbosa!!! (Slap). Wake up shocked. Your bus don reach Alakuko. Abi no be your bus stop be that cool ?
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by Anijay1212(m): 11:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
Khd95:
One day konji,d stubborn unrepentent ingrate will expose ugrin
Lol
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by C810605: 11:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
Kekakuz, if the chic is fine and you think is of good xter please pass on to me. I am out of town for work but based in Lagos(lekki). If you down please send me an email:DaGen2016@yahoo.com.
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by Dimex03(m): 11:41pm On Feb 11, 2016
Emac34:
Why u dey jonz
bro he wan miss the opportunity
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by menix(m): 11:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
ableguy:

Uwa nmebi

Nwanne re u a disciple

1 Like

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by Dminister(m): 11:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
And my question is, are you sure you are from this planet earth? No no I don't think.

Hmmmmm see odoyo!
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by Codyt(m): 11:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
Nigga nigga nigga how many times i call you? You gat to develop feelings for this babe over time. See opportunity! U even know and work with her father. Who knows if someday the Oldman dies and leaves u a conglomerate grin. Get to work!
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by Codyt(m): 11:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
Sharp9:
The man has been teaching you on how to invest and you failed to see the biggest investment he personally brought you? you need more classes on investment. opportunity to be CEO someday , wait, oh, you don't want the tag 'gold digger'? guys are going round looking for gold to dig since PMB took over, bro dig you might see diamond. If poverty knok for ur door, no call us oooo

@sharp9.... See the Point here! He hasn't realized just yet.
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by Gguy4real: 12:00am On Feb 12, 2016
Mumu guys sha u better soji ur life
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by dust88: 12:21am On Feb 12, 2016
Hw much is involved?
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 12, 2016
Nigerian ladies I hope you are reading comments especially those of you that are wealthy or from rich homes. Later these same stupid men will come and open their dirty mouths to call women gold diggers. Na thunder go fire them one by one. Na why I like Uche Jumbo,me too go find mulato or oyibo marry,even if na black american; at least they know what true love is and treat you right. Rubbish! undecided

1 Like

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by dust88: 12:27am On Feb 12, 2016
Pls i dnt know hw to preach or talk too much, because my need are simple and specific " pls can i hv her number, i just wan ask am somtin pls" ?

2 Likes

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by mikron(m): 12:36am On Feb 12, 2016
justiz5:

My oga I sight you, na only your post na im get sense so far.

I never knew people were this terrible.

As if thats the only option the guy has to better his life.

I can't mortgage my life in the name of marrying my oga's daughter. If he likes let him give me 1 million sack letters.

Was your boss also forced to marry his wife by his then Boss.

NLanders keep promoting stupidity ishhhhhhhhh.
no mind that guy.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by mikron(m): 12:36am On Feb 12, 2016
fF01:

see question o! Wit d way country hard.
so u can marry a woman out of love? to be a puppet to ur wife's parents?
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by mikron(m): 12:39am On Feb 12, 2016
Naughtysite:

What do you know about love ?

Love is a choice and an effort. Do you know that there are over 100 people you can meet and love on earth but you may end u meeting only one or two of them all ur life time ?

There are still some you meet on transit and neva get the opportunity to see them again even with all the adrenaline rush and love at first sight ish..

Relax, love is a choice and a process.
oga u that knows so much about love why dont u school me in that aspect? i would appreciate it
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by shollyboy2: 1:04am On Feb 12, 2016
How i wish i am in your shoes....sometimes i wonder why i aint getting this kind offer.... @OP abeg can you PCHAT ME THE BABE NUMBER AND LINK US UP?
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by byvan03: 1:05am On Feb 12, 2016
Poverty has really impaired people 's judgment, no wonder marriages continue failing. He doesn't love this girl, yet no one cares, all they think about is the money . The same people urging you to go dig some gold will be the first to say " that's what you get when you marry for money". Don't sell your birth right over a plate of porridge, that majority said so doesn't make it right.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by Duru009(m): 1:08am On Feb 12, 2016
U have a beautiful life time opportunity in ur hand........

If u loss this bro. You cannt get this again.
Some people can kill for this opportunity.......

Open your eyes Mr Graduate......
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by ubangh417: 1:38am On Feb 12, 2016
Guy use ur head like Messi ooo so make I tell u make u married am u dey mad ooo angry[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by Blackheritage: 3:33am On Feb 12, 2016
umehmj:
*yawns* can we talk about this when you receive your sack letter? wondering when he will sack you?......... here is the tip: once he begins to call you 'bullet', be rest assured he will soon fire you. grin

on a serious note if you are not into any serious relationship, why not give the girl a chance? remember i said if you are not in a serious relationship. But if you are in a relationship, then get ready to prove to your boss that you can stand on your feet, his sack letter notwithstanding.

Bro na ladies give 81 likes no be men....
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by ritzybaby(f): 6:31am On Feb 12, 2016
To cofy this tune por pipty naira, fress 1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mass Sack In Ecobank, Sacked Workers Protest (Photos) / Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey / A Thread For Personal Development, Self Growth And Motivation!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.