Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Biafra: Over 1,000 Of Our Members Killed Since Kanu’s Arrest, Detention— IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Over 1,000 Of Our Members Killed Since Kanu’s Arrest, Detention— IPOB (2026 Views)

Biafra: Over 1 Million Indigenous Igbos In Southern Benue, We Can't Abandon Them / Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS / 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Over 1,000 Of Our Members Killed Since Kanu’s Arrest, Detention— IPOB by SurefireAsoOke: 11:42am On Feb 11, 2016
Hhhmmmmm
Re: Biafra: Over 1,000 Of Our Members Killed Since Kanu’s Arrest, Detention— IPOB by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
Kenai:
Just like I keep saying - Any person who calls himself/herself a true-blood Igbo, and foolishly follows the words of that crook Nnamdi Kanu, is a gullible fool.
See morrons wasting their lives over a psycho who contributed NOTHING to their upbringing but just woke up one day in London and began to spread hate from the comfort of his home, calling on people he NEVER helped develop to pick up arms and waste their lives, render their mothers childless and endanger their communities.
Ask the fucccking twaaat how many Igbo people he helped train in any school or vocational skill program. Ask the immbecile how many primary clinics or ANYTHING resembling a helping hand he ever rendered to his people. The vagabond just crawled out of NOWHERE to start preaching trash, and frustrated, jobless people fooled themselves into thinking he gave one FUCCCK about their interests!

I have told the GULLIBLE people on this forum that IPOB is nothing but an assemblage of SCAMMERS desperately trying to manipulate the Igbos emotionally into putting their lives on the line for a foolish selfish group.
The fact that these people have no qualms in coming online to tell LIES with their misleading pictures, claiming to meet with David Cameron, US Army, British Airforce, UN Bigwigs and the rest, should have been the first red flag!
STEALING pictures of dead people from the Rivers State 2015 electoral violence and claiming they belong to IPOBians gunned down in the cause, is the height of FRAUD!!!

Let me ask you, all this while they've been killing IPOB members on the streets, what has IPOB done for the bereaved families besides taking their gory pictures of the victims and UPLOADING them as their Facebook avatars just to gain sympathy? THESE PEOPLE ARE DANGEROUS, SELFISH FRAUDSTERS, AND THE SOONER YOU FACE THAT REALITY, THE BETTER FOR YOU!
THEY ARE LOOKING FOR FOOT SOLDIERS, AND THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN GET THEM IS BY PLAYING ON PEOPLE'S SENTIMENTS AND SYMPATHY!

When Nnamdi Kanu was arrested, didn't the dumb IPOB iiddiots claim it was all part of his "grand plan" and that Buhari just played into his hands?
With the number of gullible IPOB miscreants killed so far, are you saying it was part of Nnamdi Kanu's plan to intentionally get captured SO HIS PEOPLE WOULD PROTEST AND GET KILLED IN THE STREETS?

Better check yourselves and open your eyes before you become another STATISTIC!
Use your lives for more important things like building our region, NOT constituting a nuisance and getting yourself killed over a fraudster who, at the very core, does NOT give a fuccck about you!

cc: Whynotthetruth

1)Don't put my mentions when you write against my people and my tribe...because I can NEVER criticise what I don't have a positive solution to.

2)BTW I love the courage & intelligence of Nnamdi Kanu...What did Ojukwu do for Igbo before our fathers followed him to war against Nigeria that's if I should follow your line of argument?

3)Don't associate me with this madness of yours...where you demolish a house you can't afford to build...if anybody is a fool here; that fool is you;kenai.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Over 1,000 Of Our Members Killed Since Kanu’s Arrest, Detention— IPOB by SoUknow: 3:31am On Feb 12, 2016
The coward army be shooting armless civilians.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Budget Signing Achievement: A Whole New Low / Biafra: We Didn’t Surrender –col Joe Achuzia (retd) / Buhari’s Govt Will Start Firing From All Cylinders – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.