Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,779 members, 7,806,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Port Harcourt And Aba............the Tale Of The Two Cities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Port Harcourt And Aba............the Tale Of The Two Cities (4324 Views)

Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX / Pro-biafra Protest Ground Aba - The Nation / Aba The City Of Glory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt And Aba............the Tale Of The Two Cities by reallest(f): 11:36am On Feb 11, 2016
iSlayer:

Well,I'm not interested in all this shenanigans. But still I registered yesterday. I'm tired of people bashing my ethnic group while I look on. One side will have to stop this rubbish or more people will "activate" accounts

Dear u don't need to join dem.
Re: Port Harcourt And Aba............the Tale Of The Two Cities by iSlayer: 12:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
reallest:

Dear u don't need to join dem.

I've looked on. But there are people on this politics section,specific people that are so tribalistic. Jesus! Well,only iron will sharpen iron.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt And Aba............the Tale Of The Two Cities by reallest(f): 12:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
iSlayer:

I've looked on. But there are people on this politics section,specific people that are so tribalistic. Jesus! Well,only iron will sharpen iron.

Don't allow someone to drag u to there level of stupidity because u will only become stupid like them
Re: Port Harcourt And Aba............the Tale Of The Two Cities by IGBOPRINCE: 12:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
iSlayer:

Are you a gala seller? lol!
newbie I asked the same question too grin
Re: Port Harcourt And Aba............the Tale Of The Two Cities by IGBOPRINCE: 12:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
reallest:

Don't allow someone to drag u to there level of stupidity because u will only become stupid like them
nne ke kwanu ?
Re: Port Harcourt And Aba............the Tale Of The Two Cities by reallest(f): 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
nne ke kwanu ?

Dear,am a yoruba girl.i don't understand u
Re: Port Harcourt And Aba............the Tale Of The Two Cities by IGBOPRINCE: 12:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
reallest:

Dear,am a yoruba girl.i don't understand u
I was saying I like you and how re you ?
Re: Port Harcourt And Aba............the Tale Of The Two Cities by joeprince23(m): 1:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
nne ke kwanu ?
dude you wise o,you used style to know her tribe. I dey hail you,me I be rivers igbo
Re: Port Harcourt And Aba............the Tale Of The Two Cities by IGBOPRINCE: 2:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
joeprince23:
dude you wise o,you used style to know her tribe. I dey hail you,me I be rivers igbo
grin grin
Na so na. No time cheesy .
Re: Port Harcourt And Aba............the Tale Of The Two Cities by iSlayer: 4:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
reallest:

You have a point. Though...
Re: Port Harcourt And Aba............the Tale Of The Two Cities by LoveMachine(m): 10:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
Know2020:
Very educative for yorubas who think both cities are 1000kms apart.lol. Ask them why do you think so? They will tell you Aba is in SE and Port Harcourt is in SS...Lol. Not knowing that they are only a walking distance away...Keep wasting your time dividing us!

The concept of SS is silly. Places like Asaba(considered SS) and most of Edo state are further north on the map than some places like Aba or all of Imo State. How it was drawn up and allowed is and always will be a mystery. Apparently geography wasn't a strong point of military rule.
Re: Port Harcourt And Aba............the Tale Of The Two Cities by Know2020: 10:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
LoveMachine:

The concept of SS is silly. Places like Asaba(considered SS) and most of Edo state are further north on the map than some places like Aba or all of Imo State. How it was drawn up and allowed is and always will be a mystery. Apparently geography wasn't a strong point of military rule.

It was drawn intentionally. 90% of the oil in Rivers state was mapped out from Abia and Imo...that why the oil rich parts of Rivers are occupied by Igbos...Igbo speaking Rivers.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt And Aba............the Tale Of The Two Cities by LoveMachine(m): 10:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
Know2020:

It was drawn intentionally. 90% of the oil in Rivers state was mapped out from Abia and Imo...that why the oil rich parts of Rivers are occupied by Igbos...Igbo speaking Rivers.

What you are saying makes sense. Only a mad man attempts to refute logic.
Re: Port Harcourt And Aba............the Tale Of The Two Cities by meccuno: 11:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
Know2020:

Re: Port Harcourt And Aba............the Tale Of The Two Cities by odogwu125: 12:15am On Feb 12, 2016
Can d "we south south" crew nw show us any ties b/w Auchi and calabar, Ogoja and Warri, Yenagoa and Uyo? Agbor and Ikot Ekene etc. Can any of d pairs comunicate in dia dialects d way Aba and PH do?
Re: Port Harcourt And Aba............the Tale Of The Two Cities by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 12, 2016
its a shame ph has not lived up to its expectations because of its visionless leaders.the hope of d eastern region now lies on akwa ibom and i pray dey dont dissapoint.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sokoto State Government Denies Disbanding Hisbah / If Nigerians Are United, The Result Is This ( Photo) / Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.