Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,846 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:16 AM

Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons (28938 Views)

Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR / ''Jonathan's Government Bought Substandard Weapons'' - Alhaji Lai Mohammed / Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons by dikeigbo2(m): 10:32am On Feb 11, 2016
tayebest:
Lai Muhammed is saying based on information at hand!

His SA on security matter should be prosecuted! Shikena

So he has not been verifying reports from his SAs since, chaiiii ,kosi problem
In any circumstances, common sense is not common so take those SAs out of this please....

1 Like

Re: Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons by tuscani: 10:33am On Feb 11, 2016
Khd95:
In d course of trying to rescue chibok girls,about 5000 other abducted civilians hitherto unkwon to us ve been rescued.

Iam begining to think chibok was just a smoke screensad

thank u naija army,ure appreciated by manysmiley

as for u oga lai,i raise one nyash for u,dem suppose giv u 5star for ur lieing careergrin
i wish we all can reason like you. appreciate what is good and condemn what is bad. not just make everything APC VS PDP
Re: Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons by nnokwa042(m): 10:42am On Feb 11, 2016
tayebest:

so upon all this what army said ur still supporting lai Mohammed nawa I wish u will lai Mohammed Abobaku
Re: Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons by benjanny(m): 11:02am On Feb 11, 2016
How do you expect Lai to tell you the truth?
Re: Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons by folik121: 11:15am On Feb 11, 2016
blueto:
Lai Mohammed should be apprehended on the charge of disseminating mendacious, calumniating and noxious information if Buhari claims to be fighting corruption!
it's true o, if someone can sue him, atleast evidences are on ground

1 Like

Re: Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons by AprokoMan: 11:28am On Feb 11, 2016
Yomieluv:
I supported APC before they grab power,but with the looks of things,i dont want to say am regretting it.

Betwwen APC,and the devil,i dont know the lying liar.

I have been scammed.

i believe you. welcome to the wailers club

Yomieluv:
The hubby must be PDP,because only a loyalist of PDP can behave like a common tout...

The man has all the characteristic of Fayose..

The wife doesn't want to be associated with failure,so I don't blame the wife..

Up APC.

Sai-Buhari.
Re: Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons by Wizlove(m): 11:44am On Feb 11, 2016
greatiyk4u:

I can see u never cared to read the content of the post
so tell him the contents. Mumu dey smell.
Re: Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons by captainmuyi(m): 1:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
I swear I don't know what to write, am just laughing at apc and their propaganda
Re: Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons by excel101(m): 1:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
greatiyk4u:

I can see u never cared to read the content of the post
. Mr man, what is there to read again? Its clear that lie lie muhammed said that the military are using substandard weapons in fighting BH. Since this Govt said that they are winning the war with those same substandard weapons without buying any weapons, den it goes to tell u dat they re using the weapons Jonathan bought to win the war.
Re: Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons by nworanco(m): 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
tayebest:

Shutup and face the truth
Re: Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons by malcomvee: 1:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
But they helped twitter orubebe na... Thry gave him jollof rice

Atlantian:
The Budget Forgers just hate GEJ and I ask them, since they have been there, they should mention one weapon they have bought with all the crude they sell. They should mention one road they have fixed, they should mention one power station they have built, one airport, infact they should mention one person they have helped.

1 Like

Re: Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons by bilazego(m): 2:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
Mr liar Mohammed could not understand that the weapons Jonathan bought were too sophisticated for the certificate less and Dundee soldiers to work with. body language could not help either.
Re: Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons by ifyemmanuell(m): 2:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
i strongly believe Obj statement. lia mohammed makes statement like somebody that lack common sense.
Re: Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons by Atlantian: 3:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
malcomvee:
But they helped twitter orubebe na... Thry gave him jollof rice

Dont mind that idiot.
Re: Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons by Paperwhite(m): 8:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
tayebest:

Guess you're aware that Lai Muhammed was born a pathological liar & unfortunately gonna die as same? So you can never lie on his behalf.
Re: Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons by paramakina202: 8:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
Shameless gwament!
Re: Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lie muhammed is as ugly as his utterances, Only a fool would take him serious. As for buhari: he will only aggravate the nation's problem because he has nothing to deliver. The brain behind his little achievement during his first millitary rule is long dead (Gen. Tunde idiagbon). So what else do you expect?
Re: Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2016
Yomieluv:
I supported APC before they grab power,but with the looks of things,i dont want to say am regretting it.

Betwwen APC,and the devil,i dont know the lying liar.

I have been scammed.
Sorry. I presume you will be detesting them right now grin .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Clears All 3 Senate Seats In Kaduna / El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.