Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Ex-BreadSeller On Huffington Post, Popular UK Newspaper - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Ex-BreadSeller On Huffington Post, Popular UK Newspaper (38652 Views)

Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo / Olajumoke Gives Her Ex-Breadseller Colleagues N5k Each (photo) / Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Ex-BreadSeller On Huffington Post, Popular UK Newspaper by allanphash7(m): 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
When is your turn is your time and vice versa

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Ex-BreadSeller On Huffington Post, Popular UK Newspaper by SHEEGO2015(m): 12:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
Baba God pick up my call

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Ex-BreadSeller On Huffington Post, Popular UK Newspaper by TBD(m): 12:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
Oh God answer my prayer and favour me too.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Ex-BreadSeller On Huffington Post, Popular UK Newspaper by Swissheart(f): 12:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
She is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Ex-BreadSeller On Huffington Post, Popular UK Newspaper by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
The lessons from the story.

Start something, however small. Don't just sit back and expect manna. Start doing something while you keep praying for the bigger miracle. It's always around the corner.

Whoever spotted her didn't spot her lazying and complaining around; she was doing something.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Ex-BreadSeller On Huffington Post, Popular UK Newspaper by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
[quote author=ebosie11 post=42814553]She is not only a Nigerian star… her sudden fame has landed her in UK famed newspaper Huffington Post. Olajumoke Orisaguna was featured in the Style page of the tabloid. The headline reads; How To Get A Modelling Contract: Photobomb A Pop Star. May Olajumoke’s story be our portion, lol.

MORE DETAILS @===>http://naijasphere.com/amazing-story-of-bread-seller-turned-model/
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Ex-BreadSeller On Huffington Post, Popular UK Newspaper by Liberty101: 12:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
Na to start bread selling sure pass oo

Runs away to book my bread's
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Ex-BreadSeller On Huffington Post, Popular UK Newspaper by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
INTROVERT:
God is great
I ask again, do you win award or get rewarded for this FTC tins?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Ex-BreadSeller On Huffington Post, Popular UK Newspaper by kaziblake(f): 12:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
Only by his grace.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Ex-BreadSeller On Huffington Post, Popular UK Newspaper by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
INTROVERT:
God is great
I ask again, do you win award or get rewarded for this FTC tins?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Ex-BreadSeller On Huffington Post, Popular UK Newspaper by Tobium1(m): 12:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
Introvert and lady F, oyaa, make una begin go sell bread o. Struggling for FTC won't make u gurls grace de frontpage of even our local sun newspaper (page2)
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Ex-BreadSeller On Huffington Post, Popular UK Newspaper by igboko1: 12:59pm On Feb 11, 2016
That's what God can do.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Ex-BreadSeller On Huffington Post, Popular UK Newspaper by oyeludef(m): 1:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
Why dem no feature d okada man wey appear for the picture too na? Make d guy go pray well well o
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Ex-BreadSeller On Huffington Post, Popular UK Newspaper by olapluto(m): 1:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
I pray they dont prostitute innocent Olajumoke. All these one they're already putting skimpy things on her...
She can surely model with her clothes on and there are plenty companies that will take her.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Ex-BreadSeller On Huffington Post, Popular UK Newspaper by leboss6(m): 1:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
shockwave91:
T.Y Bello try.. Changed her life
God used Ty Bello to change her life , Oh Lord direct my footsteps to the path of that person whom you have appointed to change my life

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Ex-BreadSeller On Huffington Post, Popular UK Newspaper by soul2soul2006: 1:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
So happy for you Olajumoke,ride on it is your time
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Ex-BreadSeller On Huffington Post, Popular UK Newspaper by Burger01(m): 1:04pm On Feb 11, 2016
She walked into fame. Lucky lady. God bless you and live your life modestly. smiley
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Ex-BreadSeller On Huffington Post, Popular UK Newspaper by seankay(m): 1:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
I dont know what that Bikeman would be feeling right now...Some people would be raising his hope that TY Bello and co would still come for him

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Ex-BreadSeller On Huffington Post, Popular UK Newspaper by temitope06(m): 1:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
This is an amazing story, very heartfelt and inspirational. Won't be surprised if she lands on Oprah or Ellen's shows. I'm sure her thoughts will be 'How in tha hell did this happen'. Baba God, I dey here o, I'm not hawking bread per se but Abeg ...

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Ex-BreadSeller On Huffington Post, Popular UK Newspaper by Emmahunk(m): 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
For the sake of a single soul God wants to bless, he can make a river to flow in the desert.
Believe it or not, that photo shoot has been divinely arranged for that date, time and place so she could be lifted from grass to grace. Heard that the husband has also reconciled with her. When it's God, the healing is always complete.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Ex-BreadSeller On Huffington Post, Popular UK Newspaper by bankoleben(m): 1:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
Meanwhile, somewhere in Ibadan...

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Ex-BreadSeller On Huffington Post, Popular UK Newspaper by INTROVERT(f): 1:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
Tobium1:
Introvert and lady F, oyaa, make una begin go sell bread o. Struggling for FTC won't make u gurls grace de frontpage of even our local sun newspaper (page2)

FYI I was sun girl 2 years ago. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Ex-BreadSeller On Huffington Post, Popular UK Newspaper by Orikinla(m): 1:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
ebosie11:
She is not only a Nigerian star… her sudden fame has landed her in UK famed newspaper Huffington Post. Olajumoke Orisaguna was featured in the Style page of the tabloid. The headline reads; How To Get A Modelling Contract: Photobomb A Pop Star. May Olajumoke’s story be our portion, lol.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/bread-seller-turned-model-lands-on-uk.html
. OP, Huffington Post is not a UK newspaper, but an American online newspaper. Get your facts right. READ, RESEARCH AND READ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Ex-BreadSeller On Huffington Post, Popular UK Newspaper by 4nobody4every1: 1:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
Yomieluv:
When God is involved,Race turns to Grace.
Gbam, the race is not to the swift, it is not about your chains of degrees but the decrees from above, Grace is the koko, not by power or might says my Daddy above cool
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Ex-BreadSeller On Huffington Post, Popular UK Newspaper by Analysiscorner: 1:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
If they look around they will see other responsible beauties that are doing one menial job or the other.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Ex-BreadSeller On Huffington Post, Popular UK Newspaper by davidomos(m): 1:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
[quote author=pretydiva post=42818813]Baba God abeg pick my call d way u tk pick dis babe own. Amen. Me too baba
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Ex-BreadSeller On Huffington Post, Popular UK Newspaper by Godsate: 1:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
I rejoice with her.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Ex-BreadSeller On Huffington Post, Popular UK Newspaper by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
INTROVERT:
God is great
Someone is now born again.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Ex-BreadSeller On Huffington Post, Popular UK Newspaper by tickles2luv2016(m): 2:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
Somebody say halleluyah if u want ur daughter to hawk agege bread grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Ex-BreadSeller On Huffington Post, Popular UK Newspaper by stubbornman(m): 2:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
Omo nah to begin hawk bread now oh...whether Omotola go see me snap
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Ex-BreadSeller On Huffington Post, Popular UK Newspaper by seangy4konji: 2:41pm On Feb 11, 2016
Simply the work of God...

Nothing else...

My time is coming also.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Ex-BreadSeller On Huffington Post, Popular UK Newspaper by Olaone1: 2:45pm On Feb 11, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Susan Peters Traditional Marriage In Benue State / Photos From The Burial Of David Nwajei (Davosky) His Corpse Pictured / Michael Dapaah 'Big Shaq' Visits Ghana After 9 Years, Shares Pic With Grandma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.