Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,447 members, 7,781,296 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:59 AM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Ex-BreadSeller On Huffington Post, Popular UK Newspaper - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Ex-BreadSeller On Huffington Post, Popular UK Newspaper (38636 Views)

Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo / Olajumoke Gives Her Ex-Breadseller Colleagues N5k Each (photo) / Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Ex-BreadSeller On Huffington Post, Popular UK Newspaper by OCTAVO: 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
Some professors may never get this kind of fame till they die. Truth!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Ex-BreadSeller On Huffington Post, Popular UK Newspaper by Ejytex(m): 4:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
Khd95:
Sure say i no go ask my gf silifa omo iya basira to start hawking bread sosadsad
Hahaha funny u.send her to me,make i employ her
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Ex-BreadSeller On Huffington Post, Popular UK Newspaper by Ejytex(m): 4:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
Khd95:
Sure say i no go ask my gf silifa omo iya basira to start hawking bread sosadsad
Hahaha funny u.send her to me,make i giv her job
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Ex-BreadSeller On Huffington Post, Popular UK Newspaper by zarkknight(m): 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
Perfect example of being at the right place at the right time. I am so happy for her. #ProudlyOsun
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Ex-BreadSeller On Huffington Post, Popular UK Newspaper by daveP(m): 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
If you have the urge to just feel the breeze or open, just go. It might be a divine crash that would stabilize your life.

This lady's pretty. TY... Keep it up.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Ex-BreadSeller On Huffington Post, Popular UK Newspaper by adidison(m): 7:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
O boy! Happy for her n her family.

If to say na movie now, for sure one scene must dey way she go dey alone for studio carry all the camera and tables put for head then the photographer will enter the room and say "no! No! Your done will all that now, it's a new you now! " Lol.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Ex-BreadSeller On Huffington Post, Popular UK Newspaper by adidison(m): 7:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
OCTAVO:
Some professors may never get this kind of fame till they die. Truth!

Stop looking for excuse my friend ... Go school. tongue
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Ex-BreadSeller On Huffington Post, Popular UK Newspaper by OCTAVO: 9:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
adidison:

Stop looking for excuse my friend ... Go school. tongue
You are probably silly. I may even be more educated than you are. Stop posting careless comments kid!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Ex-BreadSeller On Huffington Post, Popular UK Newspaper by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
leboss6:
God used Ty Bello to change her life , Oh Lord direct my footsteps to the path of that person whom you have appointed to change my life

Amin!!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Ex-BreadSeller On Huffington Post, Popular UK Newspaper by adidison(m): 10:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
OCTAVO:

You are probably silly. I may even be more educated than you are. Stop posting careless comments kid!

Stop being butt hurt ... Just joking jor! Plus with that kind name you are def more educated and way way older ... Sir OCTAVO! I hail sir!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Ex-BreadSeller On Huffington Post, Popular UK Newspaper by Burgerlomo: 5:40am On Feb 15, 2016
God is great
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Ex-BreadSeller On Huffington Post, Popular UK Newspaper by Tequilah: 5:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
ebosie11:
She is not only a Nigerian star… her sudden fame has landed her in UK famed newspaper Huffington Post. Olajumoke Orisaguna was featured in the Style page of the tabloid. The headline reads; How To Get A Modelling Contract: Photobomb A Pop Star. May Olajumoke’s story be our portion, lol.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/bread-seller-turned-model-lands-on-uk.html

Abeg, na which church she dey go? Na dat place I go port next. I dey go worship there next Sunday.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Ex-BreadSeller On Huffington Post, Popular UK Newspaper by sheykruz1(m): 12:50am On Sep 19, 2016
pretydiva:
Baba God abeg pick my call d way u tk pick dis babe own. Amen
amen oo, and me too ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex And Tobi Meet Rashida Yahaya Bello, Kogi State First Lady (Photos) / Photos From Susan Peters Traditional Marriage In Benue State / Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.