Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Genesis 1:26 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Genesis 1:26 (2909 Views)

Based On Genesis 1:26-31. Did God Created Only Adam And Eve? / Genesis 11 : 4 To 7: How Realistic Is This Part Of The Bible? / In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genesis 1:26 by ifenes(m): 10:22am On Feb 12, 2016
Richirich713:

Guy I disagree with most of the stuff the op wrote, that's why I said genesis 1:26 is about the trinity.

What is trinity?

1 Like

Re: Genesis 1:26 by Richirich713: 10:26am On Feb 12, 2016
ifenes:

What is trinity?

Doctrine of trinity :

1. There is one God
2. God is 3 co-existing eternal persons.
3. Each person is fully God
Re: Genesis 1:26 by ifenes(m): 10:27am On Feb 12, 2016
Richirich713:

Doctrine of trinity :

1. There is one God
2. God is 3 co-existing eternal persons.
3. Each person is fully God

How did they come about that?

1 Like

Re: Genesis 1:26 by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:29am On Feb 12, 2016
ifenes:

Yes it is fictional because Yahweh is not a god(Just a misunderstood version of the original story of Sumerian which Nigerian Christians are too deluded to understand). That makes it fictional and Jesus was an edited version of the Sun god,Horus etc

Please can you provide an evidence to substantiate this supposition of yours ? Can you provide the names of people who wrote the original story and the ones who edited it . Can you also provide the location where this supposed event took place

You guys just type BullShyte withyour keyboards

Let get to the main point here! The OP claimed Yahweh is jesus. That obviously is a lie.

Yawn . Proof Proof Proof ... provide one if you want

From your honest point of view,do you see jesus and yahweh to be the same character? Be honest!

You lack an understanding of the Trinity that's why you asked this question
Re: Genesis 1:26 by Richirich713: 10:32am On Feb 12, 2016
ifenes:

How did they come about that?

Each person is eternal
Re: Genesis 1:26 by ifenes(m): 10:38am On Feb 12, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Please can you provide an evidence to substantiate this supposition of yours ? Can you provide the names of people who wrote the original story and the ones who edited it . Can you also provide the location where this supposed event took place

The Sumerians wrote it first on a stone tablet before the jews copied bothe the Sumerian and Egyptian version. Lets agree they are all myth. who cares about ancient stories anyway

You guys just type BullShyte withyour keyboards

Indeed we all are

Yawn . Proof Proof Proof ... provide one if you want

Tell me about you Jewish trinity story?

You lack an understanding of the Trinity that's why you asked this question

Trinity is a crappy story. This 2016,I shouldn't be debating with adults with child brains.

1 Like

Re: Genesis 1:26 by ifenes(m): 10:38am On Feb 12, 2016
Richirich713:

Each person is eternal

Yes you and I are
Re: Genesis 1:26 by Richirich713: 10:40am On Feb 12, 2016
ifenes:

Yes you and I are

Nope we not, we haven't always existed.
Re: Genesis 1:26 by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:05am On Feb 12, 2016
ifenes:

The Sumerians wrote it first on a stone tablet before the jews copied bothe the Sumerian and Egyptian version. Lets agree they are all myth. who cares about ancient stories anyway

Archaeology depends on ancient stories to make researches and discoveries . This is 2016 and you haven't received sense ? Oya receive it !

Indeed we all are

I dont cool . Apparently , you do so dont drag me into your mess

Tell me about you Jewish trinity story?

Its in the bible

Trinity is a crappy story. This 2016,I shouldn't be debating with adults with child brains.

The trinity is not some story , it is an everlasting manifestation of the Godhead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genesis 1:26 by ifenes(m): 12:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Archaeology depends on ancient stories to make researches and discoveries . This is 2016 and you haven't received sense ? Oya receive it !

I dont cool . Apparently , you do so dont drag me into your mess

Its in the bible

The trinity is not some story , it is an everlasting manifestation of the Godhead

I cannot discus what you cannot understand.

The Trinity is an invention of the catholic church. It is an esoteric meaning of the Father,Mother and Child. How can you say Father,Son and Holy Spirit? Where is the Mother? We all know how biased the Vatican/catholic church,including the protestants are to women.

I don't talk about Anunaki anymore because it is too much knowledge for folks in Africa. I keep that to certain people who have similar knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Genesis 1:26 by ifenes(m): 12:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
Richirich713:

Nope we not, we haven't always existed.

We are eternal. We we are everything,unlimited. Do not let religion make you think you are any less. The real God/energy/whatever you wanna call it is you.

Before your religion there had been lots of symbols and ideas of trinity.

1 Like

Re: Genesis 1:26 by ifenes(m): 1:09pm On Feb 12, 2016

1 Like

Re: Genesis 1:26 by Scholar8200(m): 4:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
Now it is basic knowledge that the devil is an expert in copying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genesis 1:26 by Richirich713: 4:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
ifenes:

We are eternal. We we are everything,unlimited. Do not let religion make you think you are any less. The real God/energy/whatever you wanna call it is you.

We not eternal according to Big Bang Cosmology. U and I came into existence.

ifenes:

Before your religion there had been lots of symbols and ideas of trinity.

Nope there hasn't, all ur examples of pagan Trinity's are not the same in anyway to the Christian Trinity.
Re: Genesis 1:26 by ifenes(m): 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
Richirich713:

We not eternal according to Big Bang Cosmology. U and I came into existence.

Forget bigbang cosmology, the human soul is eternal. It has no begiining or end. You cannot tell how you began obviously. I'm not talking about when you were born,but before that.

Nope there hasn't, all ur examples of pagan Trinity's are not the same in anyway to the Christian Trinity.

Christianity was created by pagan. Jesus the Sun and 12 disciples are the 12 zodiac signs, Isaac and his 12 sons. Jesus was also a symbol of the Sun in the age of Pisces(fish) entering the Age of Aquarius(water bearer). Don't let me confuse you.
Re: Genesis 1:26 by ifenes(m): 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
Scholar8200:

Christianity came after all of the above. Who is the devil? The pastors,priests and those who wrongly turned a literature book into a spiritual book are the devils.
Re: Genesis 1:26 by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
ifenes:

I cannot discus what you cannot understand.

The Trinity is an invention of the catholic church. It is an esoteric meaning of the Father,Mother and Child. How can you say Father,Son and Holy Spirit? Where is the Mother? We all know how biased the Vatican/catholic church,including the protestants are to women.

You are seriously been brainwashed by too much BS you read/watch online . Learn to read or watch ,then jump and pass ... not to be an advocate of trash made up in the comfort of one's home when he's bored . You need to know how the internet works smiley

I don't talk about Anunaki anymore because it is too much knowledge for folks in Africa. I keep that to certain people who have similar knowledge.

Oh dear ! lipsrsealed grin
Re: Genesis 1:26 by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
Scholar8200:

They choose to accept that the bible copied other books but dont want to accept that other books copied the bible which is the truth

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genesis 1:26 by Scholar8200(m): 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

They choose to accept that the bible copied other books but dont want to accept that other books copied the bible which is the truth
Indeed, even the Bible shows where they all started - Nimrod after the flood!!!

Just as we find in the failed gospel of Barnabas, they update their lies to resemble the truth from time to time.

After all, Enoch, Noah etc pleased God and were not trying to observe religion! The one walked with God (on HIs terms)while the other did similar and found grace before God and served Him on His Terms!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genesis 1:26 by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
ifenes:

Forget bigbang cosmology, the human soul is eternal. It has no begiining or end. You cannot tell how you began obviously. I'm not talking about when you were born,but before that

The universe had a beginning so the human soul is not /was not/ can never be eternal . All these atheists claiming science refutes God can't call this lost soul to order undecided

Christianity was created by pagan. Jesus the Sun and 12 disciples are the 12 zodiac signs, Isaac and his 12 sons. Jesus was also a symbol of the Sun in the age of Pisces(fish) entering the Age of Aquarius(water bearer). Don't let me confuse you.

Some also said Jesus is a hybrid of alien and human . Y'all are just making things up and feeling its some recondite knowledge . You re the ones confusing yourselves . Most of these BS don't add up yet y'all keep parading yourselves as intellectuals . Quintessential deluded fellows grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genesis 1:26 by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
Scholar8200:
Indeed, even the Bible shows where they all started - Nimrod after the flood!!!

Just as we find in the failed gospel of Barnabas, they update there lies to resemble the truth from time to time.

After all, Enoch, Noah etc pleased God and were not trying to observe religion! The one walked with God (on HIs terms)while the other did similar and found grace before God and served Him on His Terms!

Thank You ! And they have chosen not to see it the right way as stated above .

You know when someone is doing something wrong but have excuses to mitigate the guilt deep inside - that's the same thing these guys do . They make up these lies and false stories about the actual truth so as to feel comfortable with their unbelief . And the guilt keeps eating them up and their lies keep getting exposed !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genesis 1:26 by bingbagbo(m): 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
God is not 3 in one

God is one

His name is Jesus Christ
Re: Genesis 1:26 by Richirich713: 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
ifenes:

Forget bigbang cosmology, the human soul is eternal. It has no begiining or end. You cannot tell how you began obviously. I'm not talking about when you were born,but before that.

Do u believe in a afterlife?

ifenes:

Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genesis 1:26 by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
bingbagbo:
God is not 3 in one

God is one

His name is Jesus Christ

Three powerful verses that refute your claim

1. John 3:16

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

2. Luke 23:46
46 And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.

3 .John 10:30

30 I and my Father are one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genesis 1:26 by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
Richirich713:

Damn ! Bro ... now that's a good question . Since he claims that the human soul is eternal - no beginning no end - it means that after the physical death man lives on ... right ? And he is an atheist and they proclaim that man is a biological being and death brings an end to his existence . Afterlife is irrational and unscientific - wishful thinking , as they put it .

Oya ifenes ... try to circumvent this make I see .

Abi I no talk say the BS they make up dont add up cool
Re: Genesis 1:26 by bingbagbo(m): 6:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Three powerful verses that refute your claim

1. John 3:16

2. Luke 23:46

3 .John 10:30

Deuteronomy 6:4

John 14 :5-10

Issaiah 44:6

Collosians 2:9
Re: Genesis 1:26 by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
bingbagbo:

Deuteronomy 6:4

John 14 :5-10

Issaiah 44:6

Collosians 2:9

Bro Deuteronomy 6 : 4 is da bomb ! Another proof in the Old Testament of the Trinity . Thanks for the verse . Anyway you just agreed with me

1 Like

Re: Genesis 1:26 by bingbagbo(m): 7:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
Isaiah 43:25
"I--yes, I alone--will blot out your sins for my own sake and will never think of them again.

Acts 20:28

Pay careful attention to yourselves and to all the flock, in which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to care for the church of God, which he obtained with his own blood.

John 8:24

I told you that you would die in your sins, for unless you believe that[b] I am he[/b] you will die in your sins.

Philipians 2:6

Though he was God, he did not think of equality with God as something to cling to.

JESUS=YHWH
Re: Genesis 1:26 by ifenes(m): 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
Richirich713:

What you call the Afterlife is the state when you wake up from your Physical dream.You become everything,huge,enormous and unlimited. Our Physical state is a mirror of what we believe in,only 2% of what we really are. You will wake up someday and realize that physical life nothing but a dream [/quote]
Re: Genesis 1:26 by ifenes(m): 10:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Damn ! Bro ... now that's a good question . Since he claims that the human soul is eternal - no beginning no end - it means that after the physical death man lives on ... right ? And he is an atheist and they proclaim that man is a biological being and death brings an end to his existence . Afterlife is irrational and unscientific - wishful thinking , as they put it .

Oya ifenes ... try to circumvent this make I see .

Abi I no talk say the BS they make up dont add up cool

I do not limit myself to science. There are many things hidden from those who follow science. The worst are those who follow religion,too bad for them. Some are bound to know more than others,such is the pyramid of life.
Re: Genesis 1:26 by Richirich713: 10:30am On Feb 13, 2016
ifenes:

What you call the Afterlife is the state when you wake up from your Physical dream.You become everything,huge,enormous and unlimited. Our Physical state is a mirror of what we believe in,only 2% of what we really are. You will wake up someday and realize that physical life nothing but a dream

Do u have evidence?
Re: Genesis 1:26 by bingbagbo(m): 11:31am On Feb 13, 2016
God is one, and at the mention of His name, every knee must bow

Philippians 2:10

What is this name?

JESUS CHRIST

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of A Town In Anambra Where People Fetch & Store Water In Baskets Go Viral / YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] / x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.