Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:45 PM

CLOSED - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CLOSED (3851 Views)

Top Nigerian Musicians That Blew And Then Went Back To Being Upcoming Artiste / Checkout Nigerian Musicians That Didn’t Shine In 2016 / Photo:who Among These American Musicians Rocks The African Attire Better?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CLOSED by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 11, 2016
Re: CLOSED by wilcox(m): 6:52am On Feb 11, 2016
Really
Re: CLOSED by Chicagoesontop: 7:44am On Feb 11, 2016
I am proud of Jidenna The Classic Man, I Know Of Nas And Wale, I Don't Know The Other Nigga, But I Am Surprised At Chammilloniare, I Never Expected It !!
Re: CLOSED by nanauju(f): 8:37am On Feb 11, 2016
I know about jidenna and wale sha
Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 11, 2016
[size=19pt]TINIE TEMPAH SHOULD BE NUMBER 1 SPOT..... IGBO BOY CONFIRM [/size]
Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 11, 2016
Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 11, 2016
makaecoman:

He is not American, he is British

Naah,.. he is Nigerian go do your research...

Though not in America...if That's What you saying... he runs is own Shitt in Uk
Re: CLOSED by seankay(m): 12:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
makaecoman:
This list contains top American Musicians with one or two Nigerian parents. These artistes are highly celebrated worldwide as Americans making waves; however what most people don't know is that they have Nigerian blood flowing in them...awon omo naija forming americanas #lol.
The list begins...
1) Wale: US Rapper Wale, born Olubowale Victor Akintimehin, was born to Nigerian parents both from Yoruba tribe, Ogun State, but grew up in the USA. The Maybach Music artiste does not forget his roots as he has been collaborating with a lot of Nigerian artistes and he is best known for his funny Yoruba replies to twitter users that question his origin.
2) Jidenna: The "classic man" crooner, Jidenna Mobisson popularly known by his Stage name Jidenna is an American Musical Artiste and Performer who is signed to Wondaland Records. He is the Son of Nigerian Scientist, Professor and Activist Oliver Mobisson, who is credited as the first Black African to design, build and produce indigenous personal computers. He was also a founding Professor of the Anambra State University of Technology.
3) Nas: American rapper, Nasir Jones is son of jazz trumpeter, Olu Dara... See full list here http://naijtop5..com.ng/2016/02/top5-american-musicians-that-have.html
Wale is from Ondo State,get ur facts right bro
Re: CLOSED by slysteel: 12:38am On Jul 26, 2017
Who wrote this pooh? people just write crap on nairaland all the time.

Nas doesnt have nigerian father,his dad is an American that adopted an African name "Olu dara" as his stage name in the 60s when he was playing jazz gigs,his real name is "Charles Jones III,he later dropped Charles and adopted Olu dara,African Americans pick up African names all the time,i even know one named Nnamdi azikiwe.
Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Make It 2K Retweet & Have Free Sex With Me, Nigerian Lady Says on Twitter. PICS / Baboon Still Roaming The Streets In Awka After Mauling Teen / Reasons Why Comedian Cute Abiola Dumped Adeherself, Marries Another Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.