Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Danish Woman Who Rescued Kid Accused Of Witchcraft Share Pics Of Orphanage Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Danish Woman Who Rescued Kid Accused Of Witchcraft Share Pics Of Orphanage Life (4417 Views)

Drunk Man Falls Into A Canal In Lagos, Gets Rescued (Photos) / Danish Lady Who Rescued Boy Accused Of Witchcraft Build Child Centre In 9ja(Pix / Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Danish Woman Who Rescued Kid Accused Of Witchcraft Share Pics Of Orphanage Life by sixtuschimere: 6:54am On Feb 11, 2016
Anja Ringgren Loven, the Danish woman who rescued a child abandoned for alleged witchcraft in Uyo shared photos of the everyday life in the orphanage, African Children’s Aid Education and Development Foundation (ACAEDF). The photos include schooling, study hall, enjoyment, play, football matches and tasks carried out every day in the orphanage.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/photosdanish-woman-who-rescued-kid.html

Re: Danish Woman Who Rescued Kid Accused Of Witchcraft Share Pics Of Orphanage Life by INTROVERT(f): 6:55am On Feb 11, 2016
Thank God
Re: Danish Woman Who Rescued Kid Accused Of Witchcraft Share Pics Of Orphanage Life by sixtuschimere: 6:56am On Feb 11, 2016

Re: Danish Woman Who Rescued Kid Accused Of Witchcraft Share Pics Of Orphanage Life by shizzy7(f): 6:59am On Feb 11, 2016
That's cool
Re: Danish Woman Who Rescued Kid Accused Of Witchcraft Share Pics Of Orphanage Life by sixtuschimere: 7:02am On Feb 11, 2016
sixtuschimere:
More
more

1 Like

Re: Danish Woman Who Rescued Kid Accused Of Witchcraft Share Pics Of Orphanage Life by Cpumping(m): 7:03am On Feb 11, 2016
there's still some kindness left in this world
Re: Danish Woman Who Rescued Kid Accused Of Witchcraft Share Pics Of Orphanage Life by sixtuschimere: 7:06am On Feb 11, 2016
sixtuschimere:
more
more

Re: Danish Woman Who Rescued Kid Accused Of Witchcraft Share Pics Of Orphanage Life by Owoloku1: 7:11am On Feb 11, 2016
Nice one..
Just hope none of the kids are withches because the day she'll annoy them.......lemme stop before they start looking for me
Re: Danish Woman Who Rescued Kid Accused Of Witchcraft Share Pics Of Orphanage Life by adconline(m): 7:18am On Feb 11, 2016
Owoloku1:
Nice one..
Just hope none of the kids are withches because the day she'll annoy them.......lemme stop before they start looking for me
Manufacturing idiocy since 000BC! How can kids be witchcraft?? Naija loves to_fuck and born, but hates to take care of babies!!

2 Likes

Re: Danish Woman Who Rescued Kid Accused Of Witchcraft Share Pics Of Orphanage Life by Chicagoesontop: 7:29am On Feb 11, 2016
Of A Truth She Has Tried, And She Is Still Trying, But Going By Her Tattoos Are You Sure She Is Not Even Initiating The Children ? ... Tattoos Pisses Me Off. Especially On Ladies !!!
Re: Danish Woman Who Rescued Kid Accused Of Witchcraft Share Pics Of Orphanage Life by Tallesty1(m): 7:47am On Feb 11, 2016
Chicagoesontop:
Of A Truth She Has Tried, And She Is Still Trying, But Going By Her Tattoos Are You Sure She Is Not Even Initiating The Children ? ... Tattoos Pisses Me Off. Especially On Ladies !!!
Why ladies?
Re: Danish Woman Who Rescued Kid Accused Of Witchcraft Share Pics Of Orphanage Life by iamSi(m): 7:59am On Feb 11, 2016
Please Ooooooo ... Am a Nigerian ooooo hian!!! E ma ko wa PO ooooo.
adconline:

Manufacturing idiocy since 000BC! How can kids be witchcraft?? Naija loves to_fuck and born, but hates to take care of babies!!
Re: Danish Woman Who Rescued Kid Accused Of Witchcraft Share Pics Of Orphanage Life by iamSi(m): 8:02am On Feb 11, 2016
Jesus!!! What kind of critic are you? ... Is it not better than stoning them to death . So far they are still living let her initiate them if she want to at least THEY OWE HER THEIR LIVES? Gerrit?
Chicagoesontop:
Re: Danish Woman Who Rescued Kid Accused Of Witchcraft Share Pics Of Orphanage Life by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 11, 2016
NIGERIA IS SUCH LIGHT YEARS BEHIND DEVELOPMENT AND TECHNOLOGY ADVANCEMENT..
IMAGINE PEOPLE STILL BELIEVE IN WITCHCRAFT..?
LIKE ..WHAT DA FUU...

INFACT AFRICA IS ONE HELL OF A SHITHOLE..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danish Woman Who Rescued Kid Accused Of Witchcraft Share Pics Of Orphanage Life by Chicagoesontop: 8:47am On Feb 11, 2016
Ok, i have heard you, but am not criticizing her, all am saying is that tattoo on ladies pisses me off, no matter how good and beautiful the person is !!
Re: Danish Woman Who Rescued Kid Accused Of Witchcraft Share Pics Of Orphanage Life by Owoloku1: 10:07am On Feb 11, 2016
adconline:

I was joking ooo....but you no dy watch naija movies?
Na dia own strong pass

1 Like

Re: Danish Woman Who Rescued Kid Accused Of Witchcraft Share Pics Of Orphanage Life by Chicagoesontop: 12:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
iamSi:
Jesus!!! What kind of critic are you? ... Is it not better than stoning them to death . So far they are still living let her initiate them if she want to at least THEY OWE HER THEIR LIVES? Gerrit?

Ok, i have heard you, but am not criticizing her, all am saying is that tattoo on ladies pisses me off, no matter how good and beautiful the person is !!
Re: Danish Woman Who Rescued Kid Accused Of Witchcraft Share Pics Of Orphanage Life by Chicagoesontop: 12:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
Tallesty1:
Why ladies?

I Don't Know Why, But A Lady With A Tattoo On Her Body Is A No No For Me, Even If She Is A Prayer Warrior In Church !!
Re: Danish Woman Who Rescued Kid Accused Of Witchcraft Share Pics Of Orphanage Life by iamSi(m): 9:20am On Feb 12, 2016
My big brother , I appreciate your calmness . I don't get down with the tattoo thing either. Am sorry if my comment offended you. How fam? Regards
Chicagoesontop:

(1) (Reply)

Loya Milk Has The Most Calcium In Nigeria / Lost But Found Documents / Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.