Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Man Inherited Over 72 Wives From His Late Father" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Inherited Over 72 Wives From His Late Father" (536 Views)

Man Mourns His Late American Friend Who Got Pregnant Durin Her Visit To Edo.PICS / What Are The Procedure To Recover Bank Account Of My Late Father / Throwback Picture Of Senate President Bukola Saraki, His Late Father Sola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Inherited Over 72 Wives From His Late Father" by Eljay24(m): 6:56am On Feb 11, 2016
A king in the Bafut region in Cameroon, is the proud heir who has inherited his father's 72 wives » and over 500 children, to add to his over 30 wives, meaning that he now has more than 100 wives and close to 700 children.
The monarch, King Fon Abumbi II, who is the traditional ruler of the town of Bafut and its adjoining areas in the Northwest Province of that country, does not feel there is anything wrong in pursuing the record set by the Biblical King Solomon » as his large family is one that is close knit and he says that he knows all of his brood by name.
King Fon Abumbi II and two of his wives Photo Credit: Mirror “During colonialism, other values came in, of governance, different from the traditional values we had and therefore there is this constant conflict between the traditional values and modern western values. My role is to blend them, to find the way forward so my subjects can enjoy the fruits of development and modernity without destroying their culture.
Without a culture, you are not a human being, you are an animal. And therefore the chieftaincy institution is the guarantor of our culture,” King Abumbi said.

Re: Man Inherited Over 72 Wives From His Late Father" by Cpumping(m): 6:59am On Feb 11, 2016
taa, even dat Solomon story sef, I nor believe am.
Re: Man Inherited Over 72 Wives From His Late Father" by wagazala: 7:05am On Feb 11, 2016
How he go inherit him mama dem?? undecided
Re: Man Inherited Over 72 Wives From His Late Father" by Khd95(m): 7:17am On Feb 11, 2016
One key qo dey open over 100 doorssad
kai dat key qo quick bend nd knockgrin
Re: Man Inherited Over 72 Wives From His Late Father" by walexGodson(m): 7:21am On Feb 11, 2016
He go soon die
Re: Man Inherited Over 72 Wives From His Late Father" by Godmother(f): 7:35am On Feb 11, 2016
This is not a a problem, so long as he can cater for them all.

Do you know anyone with fertility issues? Check my signature for natural remedies to cure infertility

(1) (Reply)

Naira Vs Dollar, Who Is To Be Blamed? / empty / e

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.