Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here - NYSC (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here (29061 Views)

Kwara State 16 Batch A Stream 2 Lets Meet Here / The New Kwara State '16 Batch A Thread, Lets Meet Here / Osun State '16 Batch A Report In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by abbeymaniak(m): 9:01am On Apr 26, 2016
donasere:

Hope your stuff ain't too big...

You will be required to carry your luggage on ur head when you get to camp... plus do frog jump from the military check to the gate for check in.

lolz, my bag ain't heavy ooo na jes 1 bag, I piry my padi wey dey carry box go.. lmao
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by abbeymaniak(m): 9:01am On Apr 26, 2016
donasere:

You will be required to carry your luggage on ur head when you get to camp... plus do frog jump from the military check to the gate for check in.

lolz, my bag ain't heavy ooo na jes 1 bag, I piry my padi wey dey carry box go.. lmao.. Tnk u for d info sir

1 Like

Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by donasere(m): 10:32am On Apr 26, 2016
Akeema14:

Pls stop giving an Information u do not know... I'm from Kwara state but currently serving in Ogun State (Batch B 2015).... The major tribe in kwara state is purely Yoruba and the percentage of Muslims and Christians are d same... Though if it's ilorin only d percentage of Muslim in ilorin is higher but talking generally about kwara state the percentage is equal ... Wen u get there u urself will confirm... Kwara state is a very peaceful place to live and cost of living is normal, there is enough Nepa light and good water... Depending on where u were posted after camp sha... I rep Batch B 2015 Ogun State. Congrat to u all. enjoy ur service year with real stress (Lol, sorry 4 dat.. U will understand this during and after camp)... CHEERS!!!

Dude...No one said kwara is not a yoruba speaking state but since u don't understand my post kindly allow me to school u abit...what I posted is basically the geography...kwara is North central....check ur map...kwara is made up of nupe/fulani/hausa...geographically you share boundary with Niger state plus if u pay attention to history ilorin was invaded by the fulani...this is why u have places like geri alimini, sulu gambari and so on...talking bout kwaraa bein predominantly Muslims...am not too sure of the averages but I know offa- Erin Ile axis has a higher percentage of muslims so also ilorin.
Finally kwara is a yoruba speaking state doe it's not under the SW-geopolitical zone...and it's regarded as one of the 19-Northan states.

So chairman what did I falsely deduce with a fallacious context?

I rep Kwara B'15... and so far so good..kwara has been peaceful.....

1 Like

Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by Bigdreams(m): 10:50am On Apr 26, 2016
Hello all,

Please, kindly click this link >> https://www.nairaland.com/1802532/professional-cv-rewrite-corps-members to be informed about the importance of a professional CV.

Thank you.
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by dayowunmi(m): 12:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
drafael1:

dont b deceived by ilorin ooo...offa is d best settlement here in kwara....am der nw
Are u serving in offa or you are a pcm going to camp from offa
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by Moranc(m): 10:18am On Apr 27, 2016
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by abbeymaniak(m): 11:23am On Apr 27, 2016
Touchdown!!! illorin pple are nice ooo ;DTouchdown!!! illorin pple are nice ooo
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by Odunharry(m): 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
donasere:

Dude...No one said kwara is not a yoruba speaking state but since u don't understand my post kindly allow me to school u abit...what I posted is basically the geography...kwara is North central....check ur map...kwara is made up of nupe/fulani/hausa...geographically you share boundary with Niger state plus if u pay attention to history ilorin was invaded by the fulani...this is why u have places like geri alimini, sulu gambari and so on...talking bout kwaraa bein predominantly Muslims...am not too sure of the averages but I know offa- Erin Ile axis has a higher percentage of muslims so also ilorin.
Finally kwara is a yoruba speaking state doe it's not under the SW-geopolitical zone...and it's regarded as one of the 19-Northan states.

It's good you have replied him.. Cause I wanted to..
Lemme guess it's been long he visited there.. Kwara state is made up of Yoruba, Nupe, Fulani and Hausa just like you have started..
I agree with him on the issue of Havingl lots of Christian there.. Infact I was suprise at the numbers of churches I see around but the truth is, we have more Muslim than Christians in Kwara.

Kwara state is majorly Yoruba doesn't mean it's in South West.. Kwara is in North central and considering the fact they have an Emir who lord over Ilorin/kwara..
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by Odunharry(m): 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
I just laff at people who will be going to camp with all their belongings at home..

1 Like

Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by cayorday89(m): 12:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
abbeymaniak:

lolz, my bag ain't heavy ooo na jes 1 bag, I piry my padi wey dey carry box go.. lmao.. Tnk u for d info sir
abbeymaniak:

Bro, which bank do you think is best for me and others to bank with? currently in Yipkata and different people are giving differing opinion about each bank..currently there are 4 banks namely UBA,DIAMOND,ACCESS and UNION BANKS.
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by PenielAshabee(f): 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
CORPERS WEE OOOOOO
waaa ooooooo
SAED ......... S A E D.
#5000 each per course.

Learn at a cheaper price.
Strictly for CORPERS
Courses:
'''''''''''''''''
*Beaded Embroidery
*Thread Embroidery
*Adire Eleko
*Batik
*Contemporary Kampala
*Art History and Aesthetic
*Art Club for kids & Teens
*Ankara prints
*Everthing Shamballa (bracelets, wristwatch, belts etc. )
*Beaded flower vase
*Organza flower arrangements
*General Arts
We are at No 7, seye Oyedokun Street, off Arinola Agbede Olorogbo, via Asolo isawo road, Agric owutu, Ikorodu, Lagos.
And also at kwara, NYSC Secretariats, Ilorin

For Enquires: call
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Miss Oluwaseyi on 08079910676

Email
'''''''''''
ashabee4arts@gmail.com

facebook account
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Peniel Ashabee Ceatives
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by PenielAshabee(f): 8:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
cayorday89:
Bro, which bank do you think is best for me and others to bank with? currently in Yipkata and different people are giving differing opinion about each bank..currently there are 4 banks namely UBA,DIAMOND,ACCESS and UNION BANKS.

DIAMOND BANK IS BETTER
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by donasere(m): 10:30pm On May 02, 2016
PenielAshabee:

DIAMOND BANK IS BETTER

Usually at the end of camp when u get to your LG..u will be directed on which bank to put up wit. I do not think that system has/will change doe.

1 Like

Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by abbeymaniak(m): 11:31am On May 14, 2016
donasere:

Boss, finally out of d prison camp, cudnt come online wen in camp due to charging and netwrk probs. abeg Bros na MORO dem post me oo BODE SAADU to b precise, abeg ow dat place be ooo
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by Odunharry(m): 4:54pm On May 14, 2016
abbeymaniak:

Boss, finally out of d prison camp, cudnt come online wen in camp due to charging and netwrk probs. abeg Bros na MORO dem post me oo BODE SAADU to b precise, abeg ow dat place be ooo
Moro?? Hmmmm
All the best.
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by donasere(m): 6:51am On May 15, 2016
abbeymaniak:

Hahaa.....congrats on ur freedom....

I've not bin to bode saadu before so I can't speak authoritatively on it...people wey dey dia for B'15 no complain sha....

Make odunharry come answer you ooo.....

Cc Odunharry
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by abbeymaniak(m): 7:52am On May 15, 2016
Odunharry:
Moro?? Hmmmm All the best.
as u talk Ummmm, I don dey fear ooo
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by abbeymaniak(m): 8:02am On May 15, 2016
donasere:

Hahaa.....congrats on ur freedom....

I've not bin to bode saadu before so I can't speak authoritatively on it...people wey dey dia for B'15 no complain sha....

Make odunharry come answer you ooo.....

Cc Odunharry

Ok sir
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by abbeymaniak(m): 8:06am On May 15, 2016
Odunharry:
Moro?? Hmmmm All the best.
Boss abeg any info abt d place pls ooo
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by ezemac22: 7:44pm On May 18, 2016
donasere:
Hey guys....
Aw are you folks doing!!!!

I think introductions are in order....

So d name is donasere
B15...
Serving in kwara - ilorin to be precise

Any questions you guys got bout camp and even life after camp will be answered....

So feel free to mention and ask ur questions...
As time goes on I'd post pictures of how kwara camp looks and oda. Stuff......

Stephano100 nyc one with d group...
I think as time goes on you should have a whatsapp group or something

To y'all welcome to kwara!!! State of harmony

How do I get my ppa to be illorin?...aside there, which town can a Lagos boy manage?
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by donasere(m): 5:59am On May 19, 2016
ezemac22:

How do I get my ppa to be illorin?...aside there, which town can a Lagos boy manage?

Where were u posted to initially??
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by giantstrides(m): 10:18am On Jun 09, 2016
donasere:

Take a Siena from oshodi to ilorin it should cost around 2k...drop at sawmill den fly byk (N100) or take cab (N50) to maraba park...

Once you get to the park you'd here dem call yikpata it should be around 500 or so can't recall.

thanks bro, can we talk on whatsapp ? I need to ask for some other info
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by donasere(m): 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
giantstrides:

thanks bro, can we talk on whatsapp ? I need to ask for some other info

Sure
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
donasere:

Y are u guys fightin ontop nothing, u need not 2 confused any1 to serve in kwara.
All does wey dey ask stupid question, ur state fine pass kwara? Y forming?
Either u come or not, kwara stll exist. Is wat u pictured in mind that u recieve. But i'll advice u av a positive thinking.
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by donasere(m): 12:27am On Jun 10, 2016
habby51:

Y are u guys fightin ontop nothing, u need not 2 confused any1 to serve in kwara.
All does wey dey ask stupid question, ur state fine pass kwara? Y forming?
Either u come or not, kwara stll exist. Is wat u pictured in mind that u recieve. But i'll advice u av a positive thinking.

What is this one saying??

Bros abeg dey ur lane....if you don't know the difference between "corrective enlightenment" and "e-fight"

Thank you.
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by Odunharry(m): 12:31am On Jun 10, 2016
grin grin Buahahahaha
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by Tickpie: 8:22am On Jun 11, 2016
Pls who is leaving from akure to yikpata in kwara state , pls i need a travel mate cry
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by Philinho(m): 4:26pm On Feb 13, 2017
pls am redeploying from Adamawa to kwara. not my choice thou...... pls I need directive help ooo .on my way already
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
Click on this link to join Kwara Batch A Sream 2 PCM Whatsapp group...
https:///8YKpYkNqQvIFcDseH27uSE
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by shanaka4u(m): 9:31am On Nov 27, 2017
yemdogg:
I agree with you. Wherever you go just pray for favour. I was posted here, I didn't know anybody and yet I was posted to a great firm that pays well. Bottom line just pray for favour.

Kwara is cheap

Transportation is cheap

Food is cheap

Kwara is peaceful

Very friendly people.

All is well for all the prospective corp members.
Please I Would Like You To Give Me The Name Of The Firm So As To Join Them.Am Also In Kwara Camp.Thanks.
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by laspeck(f): 12:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
yemdogg:
I agree with you. Wherever you go just pray for favour. I was posted here, I didn't know anybody and yet I was posted to a great firm that pays well. Bottom line just pray for favour.

Kwara is cheap

Transportation is cheap

Food is cheap

Kwara is peaceful

Very friendly people.

All is well for all the prospective corp members.
please I was just posted to kwara I'm so sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nasarawa Police Arrest Fake Corps Member In NYSC Camp / NYSC Orientation Camps - Location And Addresses / NYSC: 8 Skills You Must Learn Before Passing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.