Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,608 members, 7,781,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 06:06 AM

How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) (43682 Views)

Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) / Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) / Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) by jfy09: 8:21am On Feb 11, 2016
Difference Between How The Rich & The Less Rich People Brush Their Teeth (Photo)

grin grin grin grin grin Oya read Below..

The Rich

Their Kids willingly do what they do and brushing becomes Fun.

The Poor/The Less Rich

Many of Us falls under this Category

Brushing becomes War!

You can see how the Father hold the Kid and the Mama using her Muscles on the Kid, The Pikin gum don suffer.. Na how teeth no go brown with this kind everyday battle.

http://www.melogist.com/difference-between-how-rich-people-how-people-children-brush-their-teeth/

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) by SQLmastar(m): 8:25am On Feb 11, 2016
Only?
The way I blush my teat isn't listed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) by osaslord500(m): 8:27am On Feb 11, 2016
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) by Smellymouth: 8:29am On Feb 11, 2016
Hahaahhahha..

I remember living with my grandma as a kid, na her neighbors dey hold me in d morning if she wan brush my teeth grin

Yawns on thread

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) by kellz0(m): 8:31am On Feb 11, 2016
Smellymouth:
Hahaahhahha
this one no they brush at all grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 11, 2016
This is smellymouth, stfuareugod and wilflame

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) by Niyeal(m): 8:32am On Feb 11, 2016
I belong to d first pic
Re: How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) by Smellymouth: 8:35am On Feb 11, 2016
grin grin
We belong to the first picx
HateU2:
This is smellymouth, stfuareugod and wilflame

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) by jfy09: 8:36am On Feb 11, 2016
Niyeal:
I belong to d first pic

grin Are you sure?? wink
Re: How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 11, 2016
The poor: as if they wan slaughter goat

2 Likes

Re: How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) by petkoffDrake(m): 8:43am On Feb 11, 2016
That is smellymouth... ..

Dont be like smellymouth

3 Likes

Re: How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) by Olasco93: 8:44am On Feb 11, 2016
Last i checked, no one is poor. It's all about telling yourself ''I am poor'' and individual Mindset...

2 Likes

Re: How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) by njideoby(f): 8:44am On Feb 11, 2016
Na by force to brush teeth?
During my own time,we don't even own toothbrush. As you get older, maybe around age 7,(you know that time the teachers use to inspect teeth for line during morning assembles) every morning you look for available chewing stick and chew while doing your morning chores or you cut tree branches on your way to school and chew. Shekina!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 11, 2016
Smellymouth:
grin grin
We belong to the first picx
I see cool
Re: How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) by Smellymouth: 8:48am On Feb 11, 2016
petkoffDrake:
That is smellymouth... ..

Dont be like smellymouth

Hahahahah.. Bros, I offend u?? grin
Re: How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) by Smellymouth: 8:48am On Feb 11, 2016
HateU2:
I see cool
kiss kiss kiss
Re: How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 9:13am On Feb 11, 2016
Why is it that wen a girl sends a guy a frnd request either on BBM, facebook or wateva, she just waits for d guy to say a hello first? Eh?

2 Likes

Re: How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) by iykekelvins(m): 9:24am On Feb 11, 2016
I dunno why brushing was a problem for us then.

4 Likes

Re: How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) by jfy09: 10:09am On Feb 11, 2016
lalasticlala which category do you fall into? grin
Re: How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) by Holywizard: 10:39am On Feb 11, 2016
anytime i wanna brush my teeth... i'd just suck my girl's puszy & use her cum as toothpaste.

My teeth is as white as russian snow
Re: How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) by cruzita(f): 11:02am On Feb 11, 2016
cool #TeamRichFamily
Re: How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) by godofwar666(m): 11:17am On Feb 11, 2016
Lalasticlala and mynd44 come n laff oooo!!!
Re: How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) by looseweight: 12:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
Life is fun.

For natural weight loss tips and tummy slimdown, check my profile
Re: How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) by burnexcessfats(f): 12:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
lol
Re: How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) by Akshow: 12:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
Lol
Re: How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) by OmichaelO: 12:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
second

And it was iron sponge they used
angry

1 Like

Re: How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) by Bantino(m): 12:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
THERE IS ALWAYS A DIFFERENCE IN EVERYTHING BETWEEN THE RICH AND THE POOR
Re: How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) by Histrings08(m): 12:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
Kikikikiki
Re: How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 12:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
Poverty bad oo

tscheew

Make i hammer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) / This Is What Will Happen If Nigerians Are Allowed To Defend Themselves With Guns / New Way To Stand In Queue, Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.