Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

A Note To My EX - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Note To My EX (547 Views)

Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend / .... A Note To Him... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Note To My EX by jonaifame22(m): 8:39am On Feb 11, 2016
NKechi,NKechi,Nkechi, how many times did I call you?
I remember that day mar 19 2009 when we met when charging our fones and we became friends and we made love two days later at ekosodin primary school and a love relationship sparked of frm there despite ur mom's perception of who she thinks I am and the ceaseless warning dreams she had abt me.
Our love thought me a lot and I hardly have problems wth my recent relationships cos what I learnt frm us, I remeber everything jus like it's yesterday,you jus got admission to nursing school while I was a three hundred level student of uniben residing in ekosodin.
You gave me undivided an unwavering love 24 hrs a day despite ur nursing school schedule, our love thought me patience,sacrifice, and many more, I remember the first day you had orgasms wth me on that lovely saturday that it rained heavily after the fourth round of hot sex!
I'll never forget that fateful day I went to look you up when ur sibling was admitted in the hospital and on my way back some group of eiye boiz spotted me and gathered themselves and attacked me and stripped me naked_ and beat me wth iron rods and heavy sticks, my dick shrinked that day and I lay motionless on the gorund and woke up on the hospital bed,how I got there I never knew, but the good part is this my niggers around and those in ekosodin head the news and before I got discharged frm the hospital,4 of out of those niggers paid wth their li*es and a fifth one joined shortly after I got out! Although I neva told you of this part of ths story.
That night I knelt down at ring road junction begging you to forget abt the gun you saw and jus let us love ourselves continually,after you packed your thing and left me,yes that night was the start of my misery cos I felt empty wth out you and I cld n't eat 3 times daily despite my abundant foodstuff cos I was used to eating wth you most times, buh thank God for sophia,destiny,lisa,rose,sophia and co who gave me anotherreason to smile and live cos of their love.
Re: A Note To My EX by petkoffDrake(m): 8:41am On Feb 11, 2016
Hhmm
Re: A Note To My EX by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 11, 2016
clap for urself...nkechi get sense
Re: A Note To My EX by Pineapp: 8:53am On Feb 11, 2016
grin
Re: A Note To My EX by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 11, 2016
Wetin concern me?
Re: A Note To My EX by jonaifame22(m): 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
clap for urself...nkechi get sense
and wat's dis supposed to mean?

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Women Now Looking For Rich Husbands In Obituaries Section Of Newspapers! / Lol...funny And True Shiii..(nairaland) / Valentine Humour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.