Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,153 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) (28220 Views)

Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together / Basketmouth's Lord Of The Ribs Comedy Concert To Hold On 30th Of September 2017 / Photos From Basketmouth's Lord Of The Ribs 2017 Comedy Show In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by starwar(m): 12:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
When everybody is agitating for #madeinnigeria.......abeg carry the show come naija sharpaly
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by Mattew690(m): 1:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
Your PAPa wey Baddoo For the picture

Una dey mad
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
temmybuhnmy:
Is it only me feeling that Olamide promote Li kesh more than Adekunle Gold abi na my mind dey play d trick
promote ni promote ki, everybody is busy, adekunle gold could have followed them buh he was busy, i saw him on mtv naija top 10 today

2 Likes

Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by Iwonimi(m): 1:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
I wonder Y Lil kesh not AdekunleGold omo dat guy make pass d noise Maker
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by Johnhug66(m): 1:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
temmybuhnmy:
Is it only me feeling that Olamide promote Li kesh more than Adekunle Gold abi na my mind dey play d trick
blood is thicker than H20 baddo and kesh relates
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by Icekyng: 1:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
Smellymouth:

It still baffles me what Adekunle Gold is doing in YBNL, he is way above their league..Aside ASA and Tubaba, Adekunle is one of the most talented musicians in naija ATM..Hus lyrics are top notch..
SADE
ORENTE
PICK UP..
The dude is my real MVP..

Ola is promoting kesh more because of the fact that they sing alike--Empty noise makers
baba u spoke my mind

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by bolex04(m): 1:41pm On Feb 11, 2016
tolexy007:
Adekunle should be the one going to that concert with Olamide not this Lill kesh that sing immature songs angry , I cant lets my kids listen to any lill kesh song..
kunle is also there...check his IG page

2 Likes

Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by eddymandy94(f): 1:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
Smellymouth:

It still baffles me what Adekunle Gold is doing in YBNL, he is way above their league..Aside ASA and Tubaba, Adekunle is one of the most talented musicians in naija ATM..Hus lyrics are top notch..
SADE
ORENTE
PICK UP..

Ola is promoting kesh more because of the fact that they sing alike--Empty noise makers
wa bgayi...asin ur head correct!!

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by Orobo2Lekpa: 1:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
Bonapart:
Follow Jesus and not so called celebrities

i only celebrate Jesus

So why are you reading this and not the bible?

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by toshino4real(m): 2:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
Bonapart:

i only celebrate Jesus
Why commenting then?
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
Smellymouth:

SADE
ORENTE
PICK UP..

Your mouth is smelling for real

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by Bonapart(m): 2:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
toshino4real:

Why commenting then?
To tell you that Jesus is the way, truth and Life
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by orijintv(m): 2:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
temmybuhnmy:

N/B : Adekunle Gold Is Also Gonn Be Performin Alongside Kesh Nd Olamide . . Kunle Just Has To Sort Sum Tins Ova Here Befre He Joins Dem . . Next Time Ask Questions Befre Concludin . . Tnk Yu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by Bonapart(m): 2:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
allanphash7:
Crap

U better celebrate yourself or your parent
i wanna celebrate everybody becos i want everyone to come to Christ
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by Phamoxy(m): 2:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
tolexy007:
Adekunle should be the one going to that concert with Olamide not this Lill kesh that sing immature songs angry , I cant lets my kids listen to any lill kesh song..
U just dey beef this guy called Lil Kesh...kip beefing while he makes more money and more fame...its allowed and mind u Adekunle Gold is also scheduled to perform at the show so read very well next time before u comment grin[color=][/color]

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by tolexy007(m): 2:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
Phamoxy:

U just dey beef this guy called Lil Kesh...kip beefing while he makes more money and more fame...its allowed and mind u Adekunle Gold is also scheduled to perform at the show so read very well next time before u comment grin[color=][/color]
hahahahahahahahahhahahhah cheesy cheesy cheesy oooo serious
well how ya side? anything for the guy?
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by Phamoxy(m): 2:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
tolexy007:

hahahahahahahahahhahahhah cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol...street ti take over, tucking in ojawo mo, leave trash for lawma grin tongue
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by tolexy007(m): 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
Phamoxy:

Lol...street ti take over, tucking in ojawo mo, leave trash for lawma grin tongue
you mean the Streeet that are on 2go? no wonder the kid lost the next rated award..... tongue tongue tongue
any day any time, my money is on Adekunle Gold
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by datigbogirl: 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
nuelzy:
i hate dis guy ehn....

Gold is berra

Imagine Olamide even embarrassed Gold on stage when he won an award by saying Lil Kesh deserved it instead.

Everyone knows Gold is better.

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by Phamoxy(m): 3:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
tolexy007:

you mean the Streeet that are on 2go? no wonder the kid lost the next rated award..... tongue tongue tongue
any day any time, my money is on Adekunle Gold
People knw say dat award category na ojoro, cos few people were in support of Rekaado Banks winning the award, Kiss Daniel truly deserve dat award, Rekaado won the award cos it was a non voting category and cos of his record label n respect dey av for Don Jazzy
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by Phamoxy(m): 3:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
tolexy007:

hahahahahahahahahhahahhah cheesy cheesy cheesy oooo serious
well how ya side? anything for the guy?
My side dull like dolapo jare, hunger dey wire me self, hw ur side too?
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by tolexy007(m): 3:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
Phamoxy:

People knw say dat award category na ojoro, cos few people were in support of Rekaado Banks winning the award, Kiss Daniel truly deserve dat award, Rekaado won the award cos it was a non voting category and cos of his record label n respect dey av for Don Jazzy
oga ejo lo fe ro, truely Kiss may deserve it, but that Kid call lill kesh should not have near the award, those plpp that do the nomination really made a big mistake by including lill kesh name to b among the 3 contenders for the award....His songs are not matured and full of craps
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by Bonapart(m): 3:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
Orobo2Lekpa:

So why are you reading this and not the bible?
To enlighten you
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by Phamoxy(m): 3:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
tolexy007:

oga ejo lo fe ro, truely Kiss may deserve it, but that Kid call lill kesh should not have near the award, those plpp that do the nomination really made a big mistake by including lill kesh name to b among the 3 contenders for the award....His songs are not matured and full of craps
Big mistake u call it wen his #Shoki song became household name and people started dancing to the song dance moves...every song was a hit back to back from #shoki to #lyrically to #gbese to #efejoku to #because I love u and to d lastest one # Ibile

2 Likes

Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by Ejytex(m): 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
Bonapart:

i only celebrate Jesus
Poverty na sickness o... following JESUS no dey stop person from hanging out wt frnds ok#Olodo#dats hw una dey take turn bible upside down
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by Mattex001(m): 4:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
Ure invitation for a concert is subject to the numbers of hit songs you drop overtime and then ur fan base. Adekunle Gold doesn't have much hit tracks when compared sibe by side with lil Kesh who has hits back to back!

That's just how it works...I can't invite you to a high profiled show or event if I know u do not have a solid fan base (people that would trilll to your songs when the DJ does his thing).

Lil Kesh songs are highly played outside the shores of Nigeria as compared to Adekunle Gold

BTW Adekunle Gold is good but he apparently lacks packaging!!

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by temmybuhnmy(f): 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
[quote author=orijintv post=42829031]

N/B : Adekunle Gold Is Also Gonn Be Performin Alongside Kesh Nd Olamide . . Kunle Just Has To Sort Sum Tins Ova Here Befre He Joins Dem . . Next Time Ask Questions Befre Concludin . . Tnk Yu[/quote

And why is it paining you abi they are paying u ni. Am entitle to my own opinion just has u are

So oga origintv abeg next time mind ur biz

Thank u
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by kulekaa(m): 5:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
back2back
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by funnynation(m): 6:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
temmybuhnmy:
Bcs Adekunle Gold looks so quite.. Lil Kesh na pure street guy who dey always rep hood.. Ade Gold get talent but he need to add small craze to his life style.. I no dey hear about Viktor... wetin dey happen after he sing Skibi..

Nairaland official comedian
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by Phobia1: 8:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
tolexy007:
In dis age, dias no way u gun' do dat. even if dem go private schz all through.
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by MrWhaley: 8:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
tolexy007:
Bros,Adekunle G is performing... Didn't you read it well? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Is Pregnant - OurTalkRoom / Natural Hips, Butt, Breasts, Joysticks Enlargement, General Health And Beauty ( / April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.