Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,140 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) (28219 Views)

Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together / Basketmouth's Lord Of The Ribs Comedy Concert To Hold On 30th Of September 2017 / Photos From Basketmouth's Lord Of The Ribs 2017 Comedy Show In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by ELVISHOT: 9:36am On Feb 11, 2016
Nigerian pop stars and YBNL rappers, Olamide and Lil Kesh have arrived in London, England to headline the 2016 edition of Basketmouth’s ‘Lord of The Ribs‘ comedy concert.

The show will hold on Sunday, February 14, 2016 at the Apollo Event Centre, London with performances from other Nigerian comedians like Buchi, Okey Bakkasi as well as singer, Adekunle Gold and Ugandan comedian, Salvador.

Source: http://ndubuisiude..com/2016/02/photos-olamide-and-lil-kesh-arrive.html

Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by ELVISHOT: 9:37am On Feb 11, 2016

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by INTROVERT(f): 9:38am On Feb 11, 2016
ok
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by noetic5: 9:44am On Feb 11, 2016
star studded . More exclusive pix from the journey @

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/02/photos-olamide-and-lil-kesh-arrive.html

See how fans mobbed Baddoo at the airport
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by Bonapart(m): 9:51am On Feb 11, 2016
Follow Jesus and not so called celebrities

i only celebrate Jesus

21 Likes

Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by temmybuhnmy(f): 9:58am On Feb 11, 2016
Is it only me feeling that Olamide promote Li kesh more than Adekunle Gold abi na my mind dey play d trick

11 Likes

Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by Smellymouth: 10:10am On Feb 11, 2016
OK, seen
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by Smellymouth: 10:11am On Feb 11, 2016
temmybuhnmy:
Is it only me feeling that Olamide promote Li kesh more than Adekunle Gold abi na my mind dey play d trick

It still baffles me what Adekunle Gold is doing in YBNL, he is way above their league..Aside ASA and Tubaba, Adekunle is one of the most talented musicians in naija ATM..His lyrics are top notch..
SADE
ORENTE
PICK UP..
The dude is my real MVP..

Ola is promoting kesh more because of the fact that they sing alike--Empty noise makers

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by iykekelvins(m): 10:59am On Feb 11, 2016
Smellymouth:

It still baffles me what Adekunle Gold is doing in YBNL, he is way above their league..

Ola is promoting kesh more because of the fact that they sing alike--Empty noise makers
I agree with you.. But Adekunle no need promoting... I believe he's gon' make waves on his own

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by cruzita(f): 11:22am On Feb 11, 2016
streetz take over.oya dab

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by osesology(m): 11:37am On Feb 11, 2016
That's good to know
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by nuelzy: 11:41am On Feb 11, 2016
i hate dis guy ehn....

Gold is berra

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by TosineGuy(m): 12:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
i dislike lil kesh songs

2 Likes

Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by adorablepepple(f): 12:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
kiss Why is basket mouth looking like that. Baddosneh to badt

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by kennyman2000(m): 12:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
Looking fresh
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by Drinkwater(m): 12:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
no shows before that one again?
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by allanphash7(m): 12:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
Stop hating

Street ti take over
nuelzy:
i hate dis guy ehn....

Gold is berra

2 Likes

Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by Kangol99(m): 12:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
Ok

Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by adorablepepple(f): 12:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
nuelzy:
i hate dis guy ehn....

Gold is berra
Take am easy ooooooo before hatred kill you for nothing. Who your hatred help?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by allanphash7(m): 12:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
Crap

U better celebrate yourself or your parent
Bonapart:
Follow Jesus and not so called celebrities

i only celebrate Jesus

3 Likes

Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by phransix147(m): 12:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
Keshi.... Back to back hits!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by Dahkogrin007(m): 12:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
Great Quote By Waheed:

"Change cannot be given to you every time, you must bring Change"

(Waheed is a bus conductor at Oshodi)

Now read the sentence again

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by dguizman(m): 12:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
Trying to make money abi?....its cool though
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by omanifrank(m): 12:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
ok
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by apholaryn: 12:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
Smellymouth:

It still baffles me what Adekunle Gold is doing in YBNL, he is way above their league..

its actually how much you brings to d table...tho Adekunle is way above kesh talking of talent..but kesh's noise dey attract lots of shows pass

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
Kesh, CDQ , Olamide and Phyno = The street's here !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by jieta: 12:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by tolexy007(m): 12:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
Adekunle should be the one going to that concert with Olamide not this Lill kesh that sing immature songs angry , I cant lets my kids listen to any lill kesh song..
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by bisdam9086(m): 12:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
KO kan aiye....
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by greatness22(m): 12:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
Good for them
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by Krixeminaj(f): 12:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
Smellymouth:

. I wonder o

3 Likes

Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
Their biz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching / Dbanj Pictured With Idris Elba / Toyin Abraham Is Pregnant - OurTalkRoom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.