Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

MTN Introduced Unlimited Daily Data Plan For Just N150 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / MTN Introduced Unlimited Daily Data Plan For Just N150 (1245 Views)

Glo #1000 Data Plan For 4gig Is A Scam. / Best And Low-cost Internet Data Plan For All Smartphone And PC In May 2016 / Mtn Unlimited Daily Plan For N150 Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Introduced Unlimited Daily Data Plan For Just N150 by ejovwovincent(f): 9:46am On Feb 11, 2016
When it is unlimited, we don’t keep quiet and I find this so tantalizing because it’s going to solve a lot of your online downloading if the speed is not throttled. I find this offer more better that Airtel 1hour unlimited downloading for N180.
MTN have secretly unleashed an unlimited plan and you just have to try it out. It goes The unlimited internet plan allows you to surf the net or download unlimited for good 24hrs nonstop and it expires thereafter except you reactivate it again.
It goes for just N150 only. I guess you love the price. But something is involve, it is for those who are eligible.
How Do I Know if I’m Eligible?
Just dial*567*59#and reply with 1 to activate it if you are eligible.
Now you have a choice on what to download, when to download and which plan to use in choosing your download. God bless this South African network. Try it and tell us your experience using the comment box.
Re: MTN Introduced Unlimited Daily Data Plan For Just N150 by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 11, 2016
End time post.

Am here for season 2

Yesterday, many kids were trying to play with their dad.

Pls I repeat,don't quote me if Ur a lady or a kid.
Am not a promoter either do I patronize upcoming artiste.

Am just here to have fun.

Since after election,I v been so happy Buh it hurts me coming here to see some kids throwing insults on each other just cos of clueless Nigeria government..

How much v u gained being a mouthpiece of a party be it PDP or APC

Even when we dying in this country,nobody cares.. I hate all this political fans with passion.

Am allergic to politics.. I see polithiefians as deceiver

Try n get something doing for a living no matter how small it is to avoid aguuuu I naraaa gi umuaka..

Ulcer aburooooo nwanne mmadu..

Being broke is d root of all evils..
Re: MTN Introduced Unlimited Daily Data Plan For Just N150 by Chrisx1x(m): 10:10am On Feb 11, 2016
alanposh:
End time post.

Am here for season 2

Yesterday, many kids were trying to play with their dad.

Pls I repeat,don't quote me if Ur a lady or a kid.
Am not a promoter either do I patronize upcoming artiste.

Am just here to have fun.

Since after election,I v been so happy Buh it hurts me coming here to see some kids throwing insults on each other just cos of clueless Nigeria government..

How much v u gained being a mouthpiece of a party be it PDP or APC

Even when we dying in this country,nobody cares.. I hate all this political fans with passion.

Am allergic to politics.. I see polithiefians as deceiver

Try n get something doing for a living no matter how small it is to avoid aguuuu I naraaa gi umuaka..

Ulcer aburooooo nwanne mmadu..

Being broke is d root of all evils..
wrong thread
Re: MTN Introduced Unlimited Daily Data Plan For Just N150 by horllamy(m): 10:35am On Feb 11, 2016
ejovwovincent:
When it is unlimited, we don’t keep quiet and I find this so tantalizing because it’s going to solve a lot of your online downloading if the speed is not throttled. I find this offer more better that Airtel 1hour unlimited downloading for N180.
MTN have secretly unleashed an unlimited plan and you just have to try it out. It goes The unlimited internet plan allows you to surf the net or download unlimited for good 24hrs nonstop and it expires thereafter except you reactivate it again.
It goes for just N150 only. I guess you love the price. But something is involve, it is for those who are eligible.
How Do I Know if I’m Eligible?
Just dial*567*59#and reply with 1 to activate it if you are eligible.
Now you have a choice on what to download, when to download and which plan to use in choosing your download. God bless this South African network. Try it and tell us your experience using the comment box.

Are you sure this is working 4 real
Re: MTN Introduced Unlimited Daily Data Plan For Just N150 by sirsholley(m): 10:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
shey de tin dey wrk ontop pc?
Re: MTN Introduced Unlimited Daily Data Plan For Just N150 by metroid(m): 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
After dialing *567*59# then press option 1MTN replies with an sms " you are not eligible, watch out for other MTN promos".How does one go about getting eligible. This South African Network wants to play boju! boju! Nobody around me over 10 all ineligible same message. Anybody who has received Eligible message should mention it here please

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Windows Not Genuine On PC In Less Than A Minute / Tired Of Super Slow Internet?move Over To Smile Super Fast 4G LTE With Voice / Download Sharechat For Pc- India’s First Social Network In Regional Languages.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.