Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

HABA? Cocacola Goes Green With Life: What Brand Strategy Is Not? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / HABA? Cocacola Goes Green With Life: What Brand Strategy Is Not? (748 Views)

They Should Leave This Guy Alone Now, Haba! / Green With Basketball / How To Build A Winning Brand Strategy And Make More Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HABA? Cocacola Goes Green With Life: What Brand Strategy Is Not? by GLeesMODEL(m): 9:49am On Feb 11, 2016
Yay! CocaCola Life is finally here! Sighted in a surburb of Italy and I'm sure heading to Nigeria soon, since we are a 'buying' population.

It is clearly made for health conscious people and weight watchers, because it tastes like 'diluted Coke' just like Diet or Zero Coke and the likes.

From Share a Coke to Share a Feeling and now to 'Life', CocaCola's marketing strategy seem water tight. What do you think?

Does this strategy teach you a thing or two for your brand? Or do you feel CocaCola is not smart? Use the comment box‎

http://www.alexreports.info/2016/02/haba-cocacola-goes-green-with-life-what.html?m=0

Re: HABA? Cocacola Goes Green With Life: What Brand Strategy Is Not? by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 11, 2016
End time post.

Am here for season 2

Yesterday, many kids were trying to play with their dad.

Pls I repeat,don't quote me if Ur a lady or a kid.
Am not a promoter either do I patronize upcoming artiste.

Am just here to have fun.

Since after election,I v been so happy Buh it hurts me coming here to see some kids throwing insults on each other just cos of clueless Nigeria government..

How much v u gained being a mouthpiece of a party be it PDP or APC

Even when we dying in this country,nobody cares.. I hate all this political fans with passion.

Am allergic to politics.. I see polithiefians as deceiver

Try n get something doing for a living no matter how small it is to avoid aguuuu I naraaa gi umuaka..

Ulcer aburooooo nwanne mmadu..

Being broke is d root of all evils..
Re: HABA? Cocacola Goes Green With Life: What Brand Strategy Is Not? by 4lorunsho(m): 6:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
naaaa wa oooooooo
Re: HABA? Cocacola Goes Green With Life: What Brand Strategy Is Not? by kolokolobi(m): 8:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
I haven't seen or heard this but I know sustenability is on the front burner in Europe and the Americas now. Going green is the fad. A brand like coca Cola can not afford to be left behind. It has been taking its bashing as one of the taps that unhealthy sugar had been flowing from. However changing that red fizzy... I must have a coke now fiery brand colour is a risk I've not yet calculated. I'm sure they've gone through the analytics and must have decided to go with the flow before they are left behind. I've overcome the coke addiction. I can no longer stand the ultra high sugar taste. Even their light alternatives still can't fly with me any more. I do my cucumber garlic ginger and honey blend every morning. Coincidentally that blend is green. Just like Coke is going green too.

(1) (Reply)

See What Google Staff Said About Nigerians / ‘shun All Banking Transactions On March 1, 2016’ / Dollars Has Fallen Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.