Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants (63682 Views)

Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant / Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
Realhommie:
Yep.... Effurun precisely, off DSC express... I know one Emmy Jessy, her name is Ochuko, could that be you?
nope! I stay at ebrumede,am quite sure you know the place.
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by teeghurl(f): 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
afroditte:
You be correct chick, I dash you high five!
Afroditte, welldone o. Kontinu dashing high five. We r still waiting for ur update sha angrygrin

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Jadekitana(f): 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
francababy:

You know you are an opportunist. You got him by luck. You have lined up bills for him and you do not want to let go until ur target is met? How come he's now an ex? Where did he meet u for the first time? A club I guess. Maybe The Place or Aura? Not Quilox, no no, u won't fit in. You got attracted to his car, right? Then when he noticed u were always give me today, give me tomorrow, he bounced ur last request and that was it. Small girl

Babe u are sounding like a pained lady who has never dated a rich guy in her 35yrs on earth! I would forgive the fact that you have never entered these places you just mentioned,you so fantasize about going to these places no wonder u are pained pele! Tell your bobo to take u to double 4, their lebanese dish is 7k/plate, then 2mrw visit quilox a bottle of drink is 25k there. Broke thing!! I don't need to throw myself on a man to be taken to exotic places,class speaks louder than voice. Next time just beg me to take u as handbag so u can enjoy a little before u die of beef and frustration! I bet u live in ajegunle or under ojuelegba bridge. Take heart and rejoice with others having fun, stop hating on a lady enjoying life to the fullest, that's if u not a broke guy posing behind this moniker.

5 Likes

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by techie(m): 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
Jadekitana:

Yes i'd follow up and down because it's not your business! How come u the only lady pained with my write up? Abi are u one of those girls or boyfriend snatchers? Secondly people like u who always jump to talk about self esteem are always the ones with the lowest inferiority complex so babe you have nothing to argue here. I followed him to th rest room shouldn't be your headache, whether he's rich or poor is absolutely not your business! What u should do is condemn the act of broke sluts, except you are one.

Babe chill...she is just wxpressing her values:

1. She doesnt fight for her man unless he is loaded
2. If she fights its because she has low self esteem
3. She wont protect her man from temptation even if she is clued in

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Realhommie(m): 6:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
emmijes3:
Of course.. I use to live there, just by the borrow-pit, yu know that area? We moved out in 2012..
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Jadekitana(f): 6:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
iykekelvins:
Jesu..Sweety, Calm Down

You won wound am

My dear see me see trouble o, she's drinking panadol over someone's headache, these type of ladies are just frustrated.
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Jadekitana(f): 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
techie:

Babe chill...she is just wxpressing her values:

1. She doesnt fight for her man unless he is loaded
2. If she fights its because she has low self esteem
3. She wont protect her man from temptation even if she is clued in

Lol lemme just let her be, she sounds naive
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Prodigee: 6:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
Jadekitana:

Babe u are sounding like a pained lady who has never dated a rich guy in her 35yrs on earth! I would forgive the fact that you have never entered these places you just mentioned,you so fantasize about going to these places no wonder u are pained pele! Tell your bobo to take u to double 4, their lebanese dish is 7k/plate, then 2mrw visit quilox a bottle of drink is 25k there. Broke thing!! I don't need to throw myself on a man to be taken to exotic places,class speaks louder than voice. Next time just beg me to take u as handbag so u can enjoy a little before u die of beef and frustration! I bet u live in ajegunle or under ojuelegba bridge. Take heart and rejoice with others having fun, stop hating on a lady enjoying life to the fullest, that's if u not a broke guy posing behind this moniker.
Quit ranting! angry U sound like a hoe undecided

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by bashydemy(m): 6:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
Jadekitana:
You are very correct, especially @double 4 in shoprite lekki, even when they can't afford any meal there, they come heavily dressed with loud makeup ready to snatch your boyfriend. That's how one started speaking igbo with my Ex and laughing anyhow, their table was empty all through! When he went to the rest room, she followed! Trust a sharp babe, I followed too and made sure I waited for her to leave the rest room, I followed her back to back. When obviously her runs was spoilt they shifted Base to a lebanese maga! Broke lagos runs girls.
Nice one girl i like your style jare, We call that bumper to bumper..

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
Tellemall:

Now Sammies has been made second wheel to Kilimanjaro and Genesis. It really stank in there sometimes, with muddy footprints everywhere and all sorts of father's taking their daughters out to lunch.

Or so I heard.
Stank cheesy? Never noticed!! My problem with them was poor Customer Service angry.. Those girls can be as mean as f**k sad.. They treat customers with disdain, forming ontop their cap and polo oo, for food wey I go pay for angry..

I knew immediately a new and better outlet pops up, Sammies would be dropped like hot potato, and so it happened.. It's as dry as a desert now, except the new comers or those who want to have their 'towns meeting' grin, no one goes ere.. I still love their moi moi grin.. It remains the best..

An alumnus?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by francababy(f): 6:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
Jadekitana:

Poor girls only like to quote prices. You are the type that has taken selfie in 40 different hotel rooms. Forming posh but everyone sees the cheap hustler. First a food at Double 4 is not 7k/plate. They have a broad menu and the prices vary. Secondly, Quilox drinks are not sold for 25k, cheap girl.There are different drinks at different prices. From 10k to over 100k per bottle. Stop trying to form posh because one strange guy took you out. Sincerely answer this question - Do you have a job? Have you bought anything in these places ever with your own money? cheap small girl

6 Likes

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by leewin(m): 6:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
Pheals:
undecidedhow can we spot dose wu are not searching nko !!! So that guys won't fall into dirty slap or embarasment
this is a very good point
op to justice ko
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Mrlekan07034617: 7:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
iykekelvins:
Jesu..Sweety, Calm Down

You won wound am

Bros I beg no put mouth ooo. That babe deserve that response when she dey form MISS WORLD....

Just leave them make them tackle themselves... Na ladies talk ooo

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Mrlekan07034617: 7:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
francababy:

You know you are an opportunist. You got him by luck. You have lined up bills for him and you do not want to let go until ur target is met? How come he's now an ex? Where did he meet u for the first time? A club I guess. Maybe The Place or Aura? Not Quilox, no no, u won't fit in. You got attracted to his car, right? Then when he noticed u were always give me today, give me tomorrow, he bounced ur last request and that was it. Small girl

Stop this already oooo. Its okay nooooow
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by 4watever: 7:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
francababy:

I don't need to follow him. I know he would ignore her. When your partner has earned your trust, you won't be talking Panadol unnecessarily

First of all, bf must be rich, hence she followed him

Now it's bf has not earned her trust, it's why she followed him.

What kind of oversabi busy body are you ?

Shuo

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
Realhommie:
Of course.. I use to live there, just by the borrow-pit, yu know that area? We moved out in 2012..
not really.
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by 4watever: 7:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
Jadekitana:

The story too long
I like long and interesting stories. smiley
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Bowaley17(m): 7:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
Trust Kwarapoly babes... They don't have money to eat,and they would sit down talking about 50k bags,30k shoes etc. Forming La Posh. Talking trash about how they dash out Blackberry Porsche etc. We guys just laugh at them.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Naijasinglegirl: 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
sweetchizzy:
op, e b like say u sef don try that kind parol b4. if not how u take know d game
Cos I eat out a lot. wink Remember I tried it when I was looking for a bf last year.
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Realhommie(m): 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
emmijes3:
not really.
Ok, Ebrumede is kinda big... But yu go in from either the police station route or the other 1.. Anyways its nice meeting you. Wld like to be friends if you dn't mind.
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by iykekelvins(m): 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
Mrlekan07034617:

Bros I beg no put mouth ooo. That babe deserve that response when she dey form MISS WORLD....

Just leave them make them tackle themselves... Na ladies talk ooo
Ok sir
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by free2blast(m): 7:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
Jadekitana:

Yes i'd follow up and down because it's not your business! How come u the only lady pained with my write up? Abi are u one of those girls or boyfriend snatchers? Secondly people like u who always jump to talk about self esteem are always the ones with the lowest inferiority complex so babe you have nothing to argue here. I followed him to th rest room shouldn't be your headache, whether he's rich or poor is absolutely not your business! What u should do is condemn the act of broke sluts, except you are one.
No mind her, she is probably the type thats why its hurting her or why else would she be so concerned?

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
Realhommie:
Ok, Ebrumede is kinda big... But yu go in from either the police station route or the other 1.. Anyways its nice meeting you. Wld like to be friends if you dn't mind.
alright,no p
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Mrlekan07034617: 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
francababy:

Poor girls only like to quote prices. You are the type that has taken selfie in 40 different hotel rooms. Forming posh but everyone sees the cheap hustler. First a food at Double 4 is not 7k/plate. They have a broad menu and the prices vary. Secondly, Quilox drinks are not sold for 25k, cheap girl.There are different drinks at different prices. From 10k to over 100k per bottle. Stop trying to form posh because one strange guy took you out. Sincerely answer this question - Do you have a job? Have you bought anything in these places ever with your own money? cheap small girl

Francababy shere na....ok ndo!!!
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by rman: 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
Girl fight on this thread is embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Realhommie(m): 7:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
emmijes3:
alright,no p
Just sent you an email, plz check. n reply.. Tanx
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by free2blast(m): 7:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
Realhommie:
Just sent you an email, plz check. n reply.. Tanx
Babes dey here dey fight upandan the thread, you no send, you just dey try magnet chick. ur head is there.
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
francababy:

for your mind now , you dey yab , you dey throw punch. Babe you are NOT making any sense . grin

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Realhommie(m): 7:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
free2blast:
Babes dey here dey fight upandan the thread, you no send, you just dey try magnet chick. ur head is there.
Lolz... Abi na, wetin man go do.. But it's really not wat yu fink. Lol
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Alezy(m): 7:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
emmijes3:
clears throat.
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Jadekitana(f): 7:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
francababy:

Let me leave you to wallow in self pity, Btw i'm off for a pre-vals date, Pele i'm enjoying my life because I have just one! YOU can continue to rave and rant here, it wouldn't change your present situation! Byeeeeeeee hater.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Jadekitana(f): 7:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
majekdom2:
for your mind now , you dey yab , you dey throw punch. Babe you are NOT making any sense . grin

Lmao, please free the babe, she has never tasted luxury in her full life hence the annoyance. Na frustration!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) / Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.