Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Neat Volvo S40 For Sale In Abuja For 360k SOLD!! SOLD!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Neat Volvo S40 For Sale In Abuja For 360k SOLD!! SOLD!! (2605 Views)

»»» Sold!! Neat Volvo V70 @ N650K Non Negotiable ««« / Neat Volvo XC90 SUV For Sale SOLD!! SOLD!!! / Neat Volvo S40 @ 400k SOLD!! SOLD!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neat Volvo S40 For Sale In Abuja For 360k SOLD!! SOLD!! by valarinz: 11:16am On Feb 11, 2016
Automatic gear transmission
Leather seats and alloy rims
Sound 4 plugs engine
Good four tyres
Vehicle papers up to date.

Thanks

Re: Neat Volvo S40 For Sale In Abuja For 360k SOLD!! SOLD!! by valarinz: 7:27am On Feb 14, 2016
Sa
Re: Neat Volvo S40 For Sale In Abuja For 360k SOLD!! SOLD!! by valarinz: 9:03am On Feb 15, 2016
SA
Re: Neat Volvo S40 For Sale In Abuja For 360k SOLD!! SOLD!! by chkpoint: 4:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
valarinz:
Automatic gear transmission
Leather seats and alloy rims
Sound 4 plugs engine
Good four tyres
Vehicle papers up to date.

Thanks

Any issues with the car? what ist doing in the workshop?
Re: Neat Volvo S40 For Sale In Abuja For 360k SOLD!! SOLD!! by valarinz: 5:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
chkpoint:
Any issues with the car? what ist doing in the workshop?

Lol, its a Volvo place at Abuja, I usually hang out there a lot, chances are, if you come for inspection sef, that's where you'll meet me.

Thanks
Re: Neat Volvo S40 For Sale In Abuja For 360k SOLD!! SOLD!! by valarinz: 5:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
sa
Re: Neat Volvo S40 For Sale In Abuja For 360k SOLD!! SOLD!! by uboma(m): 6:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
valarinz:

Lol, its a Volvo place at Abuja, I usually hang out there a lot, chances are, if you come for inspection sef, that's where you'll meet me.

Thanks

You have not given a sincere response.
It is either you are a mechanic (that explans why you always hang around in the mechanic workshop or the car being advertised is faulty and parked at the workshop).

If the car is faulty and undergoing repairs at the mechanic workshop, simply say so. Anyone who is really interested will make you an offer after inspection.
Re: Neat Volvo S40 For Sale In Abuja For 360k SOLD!! SOLD!! by valarinz: 6:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
uboma:

You have not given a sincere response.
It is either you are a mechanic (that explans why you always hang around in the mechanic workshop or the car being advertised is faulty and parked at the workshop).

If the car is faulty and undergoing repairs at the mechanic workshop, simply say so. Anyone who is really interested will make you an offer after inspection.

Guy park well, if you have a dime to buy a car then call, else f**k off, na for my thread you wan come form CSI

Serious people are calling and coming for inspection while you're behind your keyboard forming detective, a simple look on my profile alone will tell u I sell mainly Volvo cars,so why won't i be around Volvo places

1 Like

Re: Neat Volvo S40 For Sale In Abuja For 360k SOLD!! SOLD!! by uboma(m): 6:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
valarinz:

Guy park well, if you have a dime to buy a car then call, else f**k off, na for my thread you wan come from CSI

Serious people are calling and coming for inspection while you're behind your keyboard forming detective, a simple look on my profile alone will tell u I sell mainly Volvo cars,so why won't i be around Volvo places

I am not interested in your car and i have as much posting rights here as every other member of the forum. So you cant stop me from posting on this thread. If you had been sincere in your earlier response, there would have been no need for my comments here. And yes i have read through your profile, so i will be right to conclude that asides from the few unregistered cars, every other registered volvo car you have sold and is about to sell was gotten from the mechanic workshop (no wonder you always hang around at the mechanic workshop)

Again there is no need to be defensive or to avoid the simple question asked earlier.Answer the question, why is the car parked at a mechanic workshop?

1 Like

Re: Neat Volvo S40 For Sale In Abuja For 360k SOLD!! SOLD!! by valarinz: 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
uboma:

I am not interested in your car and i have as much posting rights here as every other member of the forum. So you cant stop me from posting on this thread. If you had been sincere in your earlier response, there would have been no need for my comments here. And yes i have read through your profile, so i will be right to conclude that asides from the few unregistered cars, every other registered volvo car you have sold and is about to sell was gotten from the mechanic workshop (no wonder you always hang around at the mechanic workshop)

Again there is no need to be defensive or to avoid the simple question asked earlier.Answer the question, why is the car parked at a mechanic workshop?

I owe u no explanation bro, you can go kill yourself if you don't like where the car is parked
Re: Neat Volvo S40 For Sale In Abuja For 360k SOLD!! SOLD!! by uboma(m): 7:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
valarinz:

I owe u no explanation bro, you can go kill yourself if you don't like where the car is parked

Potential buyers beware of this advert.

Do proper inspection with your mechanic first before making payment.
Re: Neat Volvo S40 For Sale In Abuja For 360k SOLD!! SOLD!! by valarinz: 8:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
uboma:

Potential buyers beware of this advert.

Do proper inspection with your mechanic first before making payment.

Mumu, no one pays online for my cars anyways, proper physical inspection is always done before payment, that's why I feel less obliged to answer stupid questions from idiots like you
Re: Neat Volvo S40 For Sale In Abuja For 360k SOLD!! SOLD!! by uboma(m): 8:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
valarinz:

Mumu, no one pays online for my cars anyways, proper physical inspection is always done before payment, that's why I feel less obliged to answer stupid questions from idiots like you
Re: Neat Volvo S40 For Sale In Abuja For 360k SOLD!! SOLD!! by gbeseun(m): 8:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
Are are not at war can do car fly for 300 and can u bring it to Lagos and collect ur cash or bank transfer.
Re: Neat Volvo S40 For Sale In Abuja For 360k SOLD!! SOLD!! by valarinz: 8:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
gbeseun:
Are are not at war can do car fly for 300 and can u bring it to Lagos and collect ur cash or bank transfer.

The ride is a little more worth than 300k, its totally clean, only issue is cracked windscreen and rear light, up your offer and come for inspection, I can bring it back to Lagos for you immediately after.

Thanks
Re: Neat Volvo S40 For Sale In Abuja For 360k SOLD!! SOLD!! by drags: 8:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
Some ppl in this Nairaland sha...A guy's asked a simple Question n he provides a simple answer n an entirely different person jumps in, accusing him of being insincere in his response...na wah...nxt thing u warning potential buyers to take mechanic to abuja...hehehe...pls if u want to buy car buy n leave CIA pretence...if u got any special questions u can call numbers provided...imagine an advert without numbers to call...u'll complain...now there's numbers there u want to saturate d thread with CIA moves...lolz...u come de claim right to d thread...hehehe....oya carry d thread nau...come and take thread and use it to sew ur school uniform grin cheesy wink

3 Likes

Re: Neat Volvo S40 For Sale In Abuja For 360k SOLD!! SOLD!! by valarinz: 9:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
drags:
Some ppl in this Nairaland sha...A guy's asked a simple Question n he provides a simple answer n an entirely different person jumps in, accusing him of being insincere in his response...na wah...nxt thing u warning potential buyers to take mechanic to abuja...hehehe...pls if u want to buy car buy n leave CIA pretence...if u got any special questions u can call numbers provided...imagine an advert without numbers to call...u'll complain...now there's numbers there u want to saturate d thread with CIA moves...lolz...u come de claim right to d thread...hehehe....oya carry d thread nau...come and take thread and use it to sew ur school uniform grin cheesy wink

abeg help me tell am oo, the whole FBI/CIA thing sef tire me after I've answered the question by the guy who originally asked
Re: Neat Volvo S40 For Sale In Abuja For 360k SOLD!! SOLD!! by valarinz: 12:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
sa
Re: Neat Volvo S40 For Sale In Abuja For 360k SOLD!! SOLD!! by negroe1: 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
Nice ride
Re: Neat Volvo S40 For Sale In Abuja For 360k SOLD!! SOLD!! by valarinz: 8:53am On Feb 24, 2016
SA
Re: Neat Volvo S40 For Sale In Abuja For 360k SOLD!! SOLD!! by valarinz: 7:22am On Feb 29, 2016
sa
Re: Neat Volvo S40 For Sale In Abuja For 360k SOLD!! SOLD!! by valarinz: 8:22am On Mar 07, 2016
available
Re: Neat Volvo S40 For Sale In Abuja For 360k SOLD!! SOLD!! by valarinz: 9:25pm On Mar 08, 2016
sa
Re: Neat Volvo S40 For Sale In Abuja For 360k SOLD!! SOLD!! by valarinz: 5:18am On Mar 10, 2016
gm
Re: Neat Volvo S40 For Sale In Abuja For 360k SOLD!! SOLD!! by laimo(m): 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
I need a good volvo.But as this s40 is in Abuja,can I get one in Lagos where I am?

A Volvo sedan(s40) will be most preferable.
Re: Neat Volvo S40 For Sale In Abuja For 360k SOLD!! SOLD!! by valarinz: 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
laimo:
I need a good volvo.But as this s40 is in Abuja,can I get one in Lagos where I am?

A Volvo sedan(s40) will be most preferable.

Yes, call pls
Re: Neat Volvo S40 For Sale In Abuja For 360k SOLD!! SOLD!! by valarinz: 2:24pm On Mar 17, 2016
SOLD!! SOLD!!

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo 2010 Lexus Ct200h Hatchback Up For Grabs! Amazingly Superb / Toyota Camry 2011 LE For Sale / SOLD Cheap 2008 Foreign Used Acura Mdx ( Full Option)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.