Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning (37257 Views)

Good Power Banks Within The Price Of 3K / Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine / Airtel Users Get In Here I Just Got 2gb For 200 Valid For 14 Days See Prof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by harmless011: 2:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
Na waoh
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
is a pity dude but u were plain silly.
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by kennysteve77: 2:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
Ttyl
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by Sijo01(f): 2:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
This is why I can never buy data from any other vendor apart from Octavo. Dude is prompt and reliable.

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by Curvinus(m): 2:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
Mr K. as in Kayode or Kola....plz be specific. Take heart...
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
clemzo101:
thank u sir.
true caller app provided his name as Kola Ig subscription. So therefore, his name must be Kola.

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by kennyman2000(m): 2:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
Sijo01:
This is why I can never buy data from any other vendor apart from Octavo. Dude is prompt and reliable.

You can say that again! Octavo, Enterpro. God bless their hustle!

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by 2undeee(m): 2:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
That was what happened 2 me when I join NL d guy is here on NL pls all does advertising data plan shld be stop because of the image NL is. Building so dat little scams will not spoil it

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by Warlord3000(m): 2:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
@OP
YOU WERE NOT STUPID MY GUY.. U WERE RATHER TRUSTING THINKING EVERYONE IS LIKE YOU WITH SINCERITY..

don't let it deter you from other online and genuine opportunities..

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by Chikebrain: 2:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
clemzo101:

Very sorry for your loss. Note that any genuine data reseller would prefer bank payment than Airtime payment. Any reseller who wouldn't give you an account number(corporate account number preferable) is a fraudster

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by vicstar(m): 2:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
ehya sorry, "experience is the best teacher"
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by sapientia(m): 2:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
You got the no n BBM already.... knowing fully well he is a scammer, do you think he will display his real pic?

The people you are displaying their pix might be innocent

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by dayosaba: 2:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
clemzo101:
He has even blocked me on Whatsapp, all I have on this scammer is the name he uses on BBM and fone number and pin 08147631591, 59093EBD
Apparently the idiot is still picking up calls. Just called to ask for the packages.
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by Eshinery(m): 2:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
[quote author=clemzo101 post=42823339]Im sad not because of the money but because I never thought I could ever get defrauded and even if I will be defrauded, not in d manner this happened, because mehn it was just too cheap.

I have a bb and a Lumia fone, I usually subscribe my bb den hotspot my Lumia, but I got to a place with poor network and I needed to takia of alot of things online and I got to understand MTN network is good around here. So I resulted to buying data, I remember a friend bought data once from someone and I saved the number just incase.

So I checked my fone and luckily I saw it, I contacted the guy, he quickly sent me an image showing different packages on Whatsapp, so I opted for the one of 1500 for 2gig, I told him I cant send recharge dat he shld send his bank details but he gave me an excuse and said I can transfer so I immediately loaded my fone through mobile banking and sent, only for him to call apologizing dat he just discovered all dats left is a 4gig package dat will xpire in 60days, dat he's very sorry dat I shld pls kindly send anoda 1500, I got angry and still sent d 1500, since I will be staying here for a while and Mtn being d only good network, I still didn't get any data, it was wen I called again to challenge him dat d whole thing bcam clear dat its all scam when he started saying I shld send anoda 1500.

Im just sharing dis for everyone to beware of so called online data sellers. Most of Dem are fraudsters.

The fone number 08147631591, bbm pin 59093EBD.....He calls himself Mr Kay.

Beware[/quote sorry oo its their portion to steal and your portion to be great

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by Dexema(m): 2:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
some guys still do this business with honesty for example Bizie here on NL is clean and delivers promptly. sorry OP sh*t happens, mr kay is only a cheap thief before 3days the 3k don finish then what?
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by elvisdaniels(m): 2:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
I looked up the number and his name is Kola....

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by olaolaking: 2:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
sunshine1974:
Sometimes we actually suspect fraud but somehow, we want to give d oda individuals the benefit of doubt. But somehow dey show d evil side of dem. I'm very sure op is bigger Dan 3k....when bad things start happening to some people dey begin to run up and down looking for miracles in churches.

Take heart OP

You have said it. No more addition from here
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by haryomikun(m): 2:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
K
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by Dething: 2:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
So sorry op,

but don't be surprised he could still send your data. He may not be a scam, its possible somethings when wtong.

Keep hope alive!
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by Enoquin(f): 2:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
I don't think there's anything wrong in patronizing genuine share data agents (I don't sell data) because they afterall buy from these network providers.
It is those that want to give you 100gb for 5k, you should be wary of. OP, you should have found out from your friend, if he still patronizes the guy before even contacting the Mr. Kay. Pele
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by slap1(m): 2:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
Hehe...
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by dayosaba: 2:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
Dething:
So sorry op,

but don't be surprised he could still send your data. He may not be a scam, its possible somethings when wtong.

Keep hope alive!

Hope ke. Just forget it. I called him to ask for packages and he said he has d supposed 2gb available. The scam

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by olaolaking: 2:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
The Op have not done anything wrong in my own opinion. Now let us all begin to call the guy since we have the number here. Connect with his bbm, add him on WhatsApp, and begin to disturb him. Let us all copy the original message to Facebook and other social platforms. Including the both pictures that were displayed above let the guy feel the heat

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by Sijo01(f): 2:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
His full name is Bukola Francis cheesy

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 11, 2016
this is the scammers new dp

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by atuagbo: 2:41pm On Feb 11, 2016
Dething:
So sorry op,

Keep hope alive!

Are you the Mr Kay?

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by gretblue: 2:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
The guy is a big time scammer.i also called him pretending as if I needed data.The Ekpa said I should send the card first before he will send data.

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by Dething: 2:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
Sorry Op,

I feel d guy might be having difficulty sending ur data, I feel he might still send ur data.

Please keep hope alive.
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by olaolaking: 2:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
Let us all begin to call the guy now. I just called and told him to resolve the issue with the Op. But his response was "what we now happen if I don't do that?"

Let us all redistribute the Op post and all his data available to Facebook and WhatsApp groups. Include the Dps in all your post. People will know who uses those pictures as dp

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by OCTAVO: 2:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
Sijo01:
Thanks Sijo, always all over NL. cheesy
I dey always see your comments.
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by Sijo01(f): 2:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
Dething:
Sorry Op,

I feel d guy might be having difficulty sending ur data, I feel he might still send ur data.

Please keep hope alive.

Are you Bukola Francis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Whatsapp Goes Down For Users Across The World / Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) / See How Winner Of N500,000 From Tecno Raffle Draw Lost The Money