Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning (37248 Views)

Good Power Banks Within The Price Of 3K / Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine / Airtel Users Get In Here I Just Got 2gb For 200 Valid For 14 Days See Prof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by sukkot: 2:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
ndigbo, so you let yoruba boy chop ya money like that ? ewooooo. fa fa fa fowlllll

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by kirchofff(m): 2:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
Op I've threatened him on whatsapp, I've also sent his pics to anambra state, told him to refund it in 24 hrs or die a miserable death..........clemzo101

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by gretblue: 2:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
Dething:
So sorry op,

but don't be surprised he could still send your data. He may not be a scam, its possible somethings when wtong.

Keep hope alive!
The guy is a scammer.i called him few minutes ago,he was asking me to send recharge card first.
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by Sijo01(f): 2:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
OCTAVO:
Thanks Sijo, always all over NL. cheesy I dey always see your comments.
Don't mention bro. Keep the good work alive not minding those miscreants
This is were I find solace during leisure hours. cheesy cheesy

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by agog: 2:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
he has off his phone now....
karma is a bitch, he will be paid in his own coins soonest

olaolaking:
Let us all begin to call the guy now

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by sukkot: 2:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
Sijo01:
His full name is Bukola Francis cheesy
[img]http://www.24gb.de/Gallery/smilies/frage-ungewiss.png[/img]
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by Psoul(m): 2:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
clemzo101:
Im sad not because of the money but because I never thought I could ever get defrauded and even if I will be defrauded, not in d manner this happened, because mehn it was just too cheap.

I have a bb and a Lumia fone, I usually subscribe my bb den hotspot my Lumia, but I got to a place with poor network and I needed to takia of alot of things online and I got to understand MTN network is good around here. So I resulted to buying data, I remember a friend bought data once from someone and I saved the number just incase.

So I checked my fone and luckily I saw it, I contacted the guy, he quickly sent me an image showing different packages on Whatsapp, so I opted for the one of 1500 for 2gig, I told him I cant send recharge dat he shld send his bank details but he gave me an excuse and said I can transfer so I immediately loaded my fone through mobile banking and sent, only for him to call apologizing dat he just discovered all dats left is a 4gig package dat will xpire in 60days, dat he's very sorry dat I shld pls kindly send anoda 1500, I got angry and still sent d 1500, since I will be staying here for a while and Mtn being d only good network, I still didn't get any data, it was wen I called again to challenge him dat d whole thing bcam clear dat its all scam when he started saying I shld send anoda 1500.

Im just sharing dis for everyone to beware of so called online data sellers. Most of Dem are fraudsters.

The fone number 08147631591, bbm pin 59093EBD.....He calls himself Mr Kay.

Beware

It has been revealed that his name is BUKOLA FRANCIS

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
Tales by moon light grin
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by Olayinka777(m): 2:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
clemzo101:
The ridiculous thing was dat he kept talking respectfully.....sir, sir sir....what a pity.
That's the way of scammers!
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
clemzo101:
Picture on his Whatsapp......

I just sent him a msg now....on WhatsApp..... Yet to deliver sha
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
clemzo101:
Picture on his Whatsapp......

I just sent him a msg now....on WhatsApp..... Yet to deliver sha
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
No doubt he's a fraud. I called and I told him that I never knew he was a scammer and I saw his pics all over online, he said well now I know and that am I sure they are his pics? He said I shuud come to Calabar and knock on his door if I want to arrest him. I am on my way to Calabar now as we speak.

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by Dijaga(m): 2:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
Same thing happened t me 2 months ago.......I swear at him and even told him he wanna die within 7 days....he only laugh at me and dts all.........Nairalanders should always ignore such adverts

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by yvonne001(f): 2:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
its sad when you experience this scam.Its really not the money that is painful..but how you feel after been scammed.I was scammed of 13000 too yesterday evening by a woman inside the church...Yes in Church.!!!I guesz thats how desperate this guys get.No fear of God at all... Please lets beware..they are everywhere.do no accept strange requeest on Facebook..Never ever trust anyone with your money.All this from experience...I just keep thanking God for my life.

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by Sijo01(f): 2:55pm On Feb 11, 2016

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by Samjr(m): 2:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
I have come to understand that all of them that do data sharing are criminals
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by DBestDoc(f): 2:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
clemzo101:
He has even blocked me on Whatsapp, all I have on this scammer is the name he uses on BBM and fone number and pin 08147631591, 59093EBD
I chatted with the Kola guy on whatsapp and this time, he told me his name is Azeez, wow!
I really don't know why some of us are this way, yet na we go church pass.
I advised him to return your money. I hope he does the right thing and desist from this repulsive act before it gets him in trouble.

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by Dijaga(m): 2:59pm On Feb 11, 2016
Same thing happened t me 2 months ago.......I swear at him and even told him he wanna die within 7 days....he only laugh at me and dts all.........Nairalanders should always ignore such adverts
clemzo101:
Im sad not because of the money but because I never thought I could ever get defrauded and even if I will be defrauded, not in d manner this happened, because mehn it was just too cheap.

I have a bb and a Lumia fone, I usually subscribe my bb den hotspot my Lumia, but I got to a place with poor network and I needed to takia of alot of things online and I got to understand MTN network is good around here. So I resulted to buying data, I remember a friend bought data once from someone and I saved the number just incase.

So I checked my fone and luckily I saw it, I contacted the guy, he quickly sent me an image showing different packages on Whatsapp, so I opted for the one of 1500 for 2gig, I told him I cant send recharge dat he shld send his bank details but he gave me an excuse and said I can transfer so I immediately loaded my fone through mobile banking and sent, only for him to call apologizing dat he just discovered all dats left is a 4gig package dat will xpire in 60days, dat he's very sorry dat I shld pls kindly send anoda 1500, I got angry and still sent d 1500, since I will be staying here for a while and Mtn being d only good network, I still didn't get any data, it was wen I called again to challenge him dat d whole thing bcam clear dat its all scam when he started saying I shld send anoda 1500.

Im just sharing dis for everyone to beware of so called online data sellers. Most of Dem are fraudsters.

Beware
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by OlujobaSamuel: 3:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
I think there is a company online Powerhq or something, they are legit and registered with a verifiable office address, you can buy from them next time if you can't afford that of the service providers directly.
Thanks for sharing.
I once buy from one guy I met here on NL and the guy is legit, Raju, I think is the name, I deal with him twice, the 3rd time, he told me there is a change in price, which I declined the offer, the 4th, he told me he is currently not having data to sell, and I appreciate him for that.
Some people are just crooks from birth, na dna e dey. Na dem dey form no job pass, and dem go dey steal from the little dey get.
You fit text curse give him unborn generation plus him own, since you need help and the guy no fit help but collected the little to feed you, make help kuku far from him too. I don't like cursing but make this one catch am.

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by kenlinzo(m): 3:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
dats is a very nice one u ve done by posting information about him.
in no distance tym, u wil definately get a respond frm dis guy dat calls himself ''businessman''.
even if u dnt hunt him, dose faces u posted will definately bring him out to clear their faces and names.
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by tallfish145(m): 3:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
I have been into this data business for close to two years without disappointing any of my customers.

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by CirocBoi(m): 3:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
@op I think u should open a "curse" thread, because I want to swear for the idiot thief
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by Femich18(m): 3:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
Just tried d line now and its signifying "number busy"...The guy must be an idiot. He's just trying to ruin biz for d genuine 1s dt are involve in ds kinda business.. TBH early last yr i do patronize some of dem. Those ones are real and plain
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by OkaOme: 3:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
Haha! The scammer don enter one chance like Nigerians under APC govt. See how his information is spreading. But on a more serious note, scammers can be tricky and very clever. I can't just believe he'd be silly enough to upload his real pictures knowing the kind of job he's doing

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by OkaOme: 3:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
sukkot:
ndigbo, so you let yoruba boy chop ya money like that ? ewooooo. fa fa fa fowlllll
Meaning

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by Femich18(m): 3:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
tallfish145:
I have been into this data business for close to two years without disappointing any of my customers.
Cul,I do patronize dem den..ds 1 is just a scam
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by dollaflow(m): 3:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
clemzo101:

Beware
drop ur number, let me send u data and u pay after confirmation, or text ur number to 08062910669

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by sukkot: 3:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
OkaOme:

Meaning

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by Saliman22(m): 3:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
Sorry brother that is how their attitude are. But I have someone who can give us 2g glo for 1k .
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by leokinguch(m): 3:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
His Real name is KOLA LG SUBSCRIPTION. Don't buy Data from the IDI*t again
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by OTUNBAPASSA1(m): 3:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
I suspect him to b d guy wit cap......
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by Samakus(m): 3:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
Just 1 bottle of Schnapp and #500 will do the magic...

The guy will be begging to pay over #100k to you as compensation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Good News: MTN 4G Data Plans Now Available / Whatsapp Goes Down For Users Across The World / Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52