Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

The 2016 NYSC Call Up Letter Circulating Is Unauthorized - NYSC DG - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The 2016 NYSC Call Up Letter Circulating Is Unauthorized - NYSC DG (7507 Views)

2016 NYSC Batch A (stream II) Orientation To Commence Next Week / 2016 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Postponed / 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 2016 NYSC Call Up Letter Circulating Is Unauthorized - NYSC DG by veeluv2015(f): 11:33am On Feb 11, 2016
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) have come out to address the issue of the call up letters that prospective corps members have been printing.

To the surprise of all, prospective 2016 NYSC Batch A were able to check and print their call up letters the same day they registered and paid online. They were able to view their state of deployment and some have even started rejoicing for getting their desired state of deployment.

NYSC have sent official text messages to the 2016 Batch A prospective corps members to disregard that letter and that they will be informed at the right time when their posting is ready for printing.

Below is a screenshot of the message.

See the missing part of the text: Apart from #3000 you had paid, disregard any other payments. Beware of scammers!!! DG

SOURCE: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/02/the-2016-nysc-call-up-letter.html

Re: The 2016 NYSC Call Up Letter Circulating Is Unauthorized - NYSC DG by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 11, 2016
Someone was reporting here yesterday that the NYSC website may have been hacked. It seems the suspicion was right. Well, thanx for info.
Re: The 2016 NYSC Call Up Letter Circulating Is Unauthorized - NYSC DG by veeluv2015(f): 11:42am On Feb 11, 2016
Freelanswer:
Someone was reporting here yesterday that the NYSC website may have been hacked. It seems the suspicion was right. Well, thanx for info.

I don't think it was hacked. We just got unauthorized access. We weren't supposed to have access to that page.

1 Like

Re: The 2016 NYSC Call Up Letter Circulating Is Unauthorized - NYSC DG by kennyawosika(m): 11:43am On Feb 26, 2016
So what do we do abt the issue I also got the SMS from NYSC that my call up number has changed so which of the two numbers is valid
Re: The 2016 NYSC Call Up Letter Circulating Is Unauthorized - NYSC DG by veeluv2015(f): 11:47am On Feb 26, 2016
kennyawosika:
So what do we do abt the issue I also got the SMS from NYSC that my call up number has changed so which of the two numbers is valid

The sms
Re: The 2016 NYSC Call Up Letter Circulating Is Unauthorized - NYSC DG by millionboi(m): 7:38am On Apr 21, 2016
Lol
Re: The 2016 NYSC Call Up Letter Circulating Is Unauthorized - NYSC DG by mrniceguyuc5(m): 5:33am On Apr 22, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Nce Graduates And Nysc / Photo: A Corp Member Shows Off Her Butt To A Soldier In Camp (Hilarious) / Some Didn't Wear Pants: Muslim Corper Shocking Experience In Delta NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.