Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) (43483 Views)

Kaduna People Burn Their Brooms, Dump APC For PDP (Photos) / PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) / Man With PDP Umbrella & APC Brooms Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) by Goldenboy007(m): 3:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
There are some kinds of people that cannot be helped. They are sworn to abject poverty. They are not just physically poor, their mentalities have been enslaved. Nothing can be done, you will harm yourself trying to help them.

1 Like

Re: PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) by pastormellanby: 3:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
continue to acquire naija wealth while jobless naija continue to support you, in his voice naija deceiving naija till eternity.
Re: PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) by gsalvatore: 3:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
APC or PDP... These are just abbreviations used by men to deceive gullible Nigerians..

Nigerians are the problem not Abbreviations.. Even if Nigerians adopt the US party names or UK party names it won't still change a thing Because Black man is wicked as dumb.

Anybody with the notion that these Party abbreviations have something to do with good governance is a fool...

1 Like

Re: PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) by naijacentric(m): 3:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
we mumu for this country die i wonder if naija can get berra nigerians are d problem of nigeria
Re: PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) by nworanco(m): 3:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
chidinwachukwu:
In as much as I don't support recycling Old politicians with Zero impact to the masses(PDP),but I detest Lying Change Mantra Politicians(APC),who has changed my darling IMO state to Shadow of its former State.APC don't have anything to offer except misery.
Benue People APC is the devil,while PDP is the deep blue Sea. You People should not Make the same Mistake IMO STATE made.
U made a lot of sense here , with precised analysis that apc is the devil ,while pdp is the danger here.
Is better to be in danger than to meet the devil itself.
Re: PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) by smartwilly4eva: 3:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
David mark is out of senate already, only few will vote for him probably from his clan
Re: PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) by UltimatedeBest(m): 3:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
Senator David Mark is going to mark out dat stooge and puppet call Onjeh. APC go down low
Re: PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) by WATCHOVER(m): 3:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
Mr. David Mark please I would advice you not to contest this election, look for another Powerful PDP person to give the slot because this people will do to you what they did to my brother Jonathan by promising you that victory is yours. Please again go enjoy your money and invest for your families future. I love you sir.

1 Like

Re: PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) by wristbangle: 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
amtaken:
Fok APC!!!

Scammers.

PDP is APC. The same set of evil goons.
Re: PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) by wristbangle: 3:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
nworanco:

U made a lot of sense here , with precised analysis that apc is the devil ,while pdp is the danger here.
Is better to be in danger than to meet the devil itself.

Don't u think its time we focus on another party. E.g KOWA!

Danger and devil, that's the difference. Abi una no tire for the same set of people inside PDP/APC?
Re: PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) by Yksoul(m): 3:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
I BELIEVE WE SHOULD VOTE FOR PERSONALITY NOT THE PARTY.DAVID MARK THAT PREVENTED DIEZANI MADUEKE FROM BEING INVESTIGATED BY THE SENATE,AND ALSO ENFORCED THE HOUSE TO MAKE OBANIKORO MINISTER WITH THE WIDESPREAD EKITI ELECTION COUP MALPRACTICES,I BELIEVE DAVID MARK SHOULD QUIT POLITICS FOR NOW
Re: PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) by northvietnam(m): 4:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
ishiamu:
ikpu

IshiAmu biko raapu ihe di n' skirt grin
Re: PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) by OBTMOS(m): 4:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
David marks winning in this election is inevitable. The election has since become a war between the idoma people n tiv people, it has been known that the APC candidate is a loyalist of the tiv people{akume n gemade} so the idoma people cannot afford to send dan onjeh to the senate which will make the idoma poeple to bcome more of nobody in the state. We have all agreed to vote back PDP #votebacksenetormark
Re: PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) by KingsJohnson(m): 4:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
Mark is coming back again

Coming back to do what if I may ask??

Is only in our country Nigeria dat people do not have shame
Re: PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) by justiz5(m): 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
spicy244:
Benue people lipsrsealed

Why Benue people?
Re: PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) by nanalady(f): 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
Pride goes before a fall
Re: PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) by nanalady(f): 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
Pride goeth before a fall
Re: PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) by justiz5(m): 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
coldsummer:
Lol take it from someone who's from benue.

Mark is as good as dead.

Hahhahhhahavaga

All these stunts won't work

Tell them "Wangbian abi na Oyi"

1 Like

Re: PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) by Siberia101: 4:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
Iroh88:
Onjeh isn't winning that election. That I'm very sure of.

lol do u stay here in Benue hmmm bros it's a close race
Re: PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) by onyichick(f): 4:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
despite d fact I dnt like mark I will still vote for him because I dnt trust this onjeh guy.the way d tiv pple r soo interested in this election really suprises me n makes me wonder wat akume has up his sleeves.luk at d way he controls ortom n has hijacked Benue state imagine how he will suck dis onjeh guy n d idoma pple.ortom has failed in my opinion with not paying salaries for months,no developmental project,crazy tax up n down.ortom will be worse than suswam.
Re: PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) by elohorayodele: 4:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
amaechi1:
They did things like this for GEJ before the General election, what letter happened?

The LETTER was posted grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) by amtaken(f): 4:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
APC is full of hypocrites.

wristbangle:

PDP is APC. The same set of evil goons.
Re: PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) by babadem2much(m): 4:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
Christane:
I sure say dz david mark rich pass dangote ..cus d money wey dz man don thief 4 government and military e rich to build american.

Chai! I swear you don monitor dis man like monitoring spirit.

E thief pass #RAT n people are celebrating him. #truth him money go build London n America
Re: PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) by ishiamu(m): 4:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
northvietnam:

IshiAmu biko raapu ihe di n' skirt grin

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) by Exponental(m): 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
they should have waited till after election.
Re: PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) by Mentcee(m): 5:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
ishiamu:
Kikikiki APC ikpu Nne unu dia
Dianyi, I Na akpa mmadu ezigbo amu.
Re: PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) by dannyjesutofunmi(m): 5:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
davodyguy:
I see David Mark not wining this election.

Quote me
Re: PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) by kingsfield(m): 5:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
amaechi1:
They did things like this for GEJ before the General election, what letter happened?
Ask PMB
Re: PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) by Dephilos: 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
Hmmmmm is like David mark wan turn senate house into his permanent house...o
Re: PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) by wristbangle: 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
amtaken:
APC is full of hypocrites.

Sure.

What about PDP?
Re: PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) by Sant1m: 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
chidinwachukwu:
In as much as I don't support recycling Old politicians with Zero impact to the masses(PDP),but I detest Lying Change Mantra Politicians(APC),who has changed my darling IMO state to Shadow of its former State.APC don't have anything to offer except misery.
Benue People APC is the devil,while PDP is the deep blue Sea. You People should not Make the same Mistake IMO STATE made.
Stop the lies, Rochas is far better than Udenwa and Ohakim combined, he has his fault like any man, he has improved and opened up the state, the bridges and network of roads across Nworie river and other places in the state, if Ohakim and Udenwa did half of what Owelle is doing Owerri would ve expanded beyond what we ve now. Pdp and those that feel that he is eating alone are those crying foul on Nairaland. People will only judge Apc or Pmb after after 4yrs, only Pdp menbers are in a hurry to judge them you can't force those that voted Apc to be in such hurried frenzy with you, we can't be deceived. under 1 year is not the same like 16yrs.

1 Like

Re: PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) by remirez07(m): 6:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
amaechi1:
APC rigged the election.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Security Agencies Lay Siege on NASS as Saraki, Ekweremadu defy Buhari / Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg / Adesina Pictures With Trump Taken In May, 2017 With Osibanjo Present

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.