Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,542 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife (31506 Views)

Cameroonian Woman Who Was Abducted In Nigeria 28-years Ago Reunites With Father / Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson / Man Injures His Stepson For Buying Him Bread Instead Of Cigarette (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by Islie: 12:04pm On Feb 11, 2016
from this thread where the stepson kills mothers lover because of sex....

www.nairaland.com/2925779/son-kills-step-mothers-lover-calabar

here comes the picture of the 41year old man

King Akpanke, a 41-year-old man residing in Calabar, the Cross River State capital, has been arrested by the State Police Command for allegedly killing his stepmother's secret lover who was sneaking into his late father's house to have sex with the woman.

It was gathered that after warning the man several times to stay away from his father's wife, Akpanke took the laws into his hands and decided to kill the man.

Though the suspect has confessed that he actually murdered the man, Akpanke said he acted in self defence in the fight that saw the man killed, claiming the man wanted to kill him before he was able to overpower him.

“On that day, he came to my house around 9am to abuse me. There was nobody in the house. The house belongs to my late father and I am the third son.

So, when he started abusing me, we fought. He brought a stick, but I went inside and took a knife and stabbed him in the head.
I later discovered that he had died. It was a mistake. The young man was having regular sex with my late father’s wife.

I warned him several times to stay off the house, but he refused. He was always in our house to have sex with her. He called me all sorts of names. He planned to kill me.”

The state Commissioner of Police, Henry Fadairo, confirmed the arrest of Akpanke, stating that he would be charged to court after the police had concluded its investigations.

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/dont-touch-stepson-arrested-for-killing-man-who-slept-with-fathers-wife-id4673995.html

3 Shares

Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by brownjulie(f): 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
those this man want to marry his father widow or what? to the extent of committing murder, na wa o

first to comment for the very first time

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
doesnt resemble sb who can commit such a crime

3 Likes

Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by blazetitov: 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
So? This is on front page abi? What should we do with the guy's pix?
Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by brunofarad(m): 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
Hmmmm

Such an innocent looking man

If he has A good lawyer tho,the case can be argued out.

Afterall the randy dead man was the one that. Came to his house....hence self defence can be voked In this case.

Are you building?

CLICK HERE

11 Likes

Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by Seunblack7070: 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
Chai
Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
End tine idiot

1 Like

Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by kennyman2000(m): 2:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
The man seems to also be Fvcking the so called late father's wife if not he wont be that jealous to the extent of killing the man abi shey the woman no go remarry ni.

Abi what is his own biz with what the woman does with her pvssy. Afterall, his father is dead. And no be even ur mother, na step mother.

Mr judge, get him jailed!

Check my signature for ur customised wristband

10 Likes

Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by Sijo01(f): 2:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
May your ancestors be with you. You fought a good fight cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
Adebowaletunji:
So only people with tribal mark can cmmit such attrocity abi?

1 Like

Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by Adaowerri111: 2:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
Very good
Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by fowlyansh181(m): 2:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
this boy should be free..

1 Like

Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by publicenemy(m): 2:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
I am proud of this young man and I would do the same but I just won't get caught.

You can date a widow but you shouldn't sleep with her in her late husband's bed or house. Its disrespectful and shows no regard for the dead. I wonder why some fools would rather sneak into a widow's house than have her come to his place.

His Father must be Proud of him.... I hope he goes scot free.

21 Likes

Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by ademega(m): 2:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
end of the road
Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by hkidola00(m): 2:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
CALABAR !!! ohhh am not disappointed on clicking on the topic, wich region should we av expected

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by menix(m): 2:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
the boy is protecting his fathers property, so i discharge nd acquit him...

Wondering the lie the deceased would tell God when he gets to heaven gate, maybe he will tell Baba God he died for a widow which qualifies him a place in heaven.

5 Likes

Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by EOOJ(m): 2:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
Naija whch way Don't do d crime if u kant do d time
Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
Adebowaletunji:
receive sense !

3 Likes

Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by xender(m): 2:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
this is not ma real face oo lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by okooloyun1(m): 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
When they send him to prison another man will continue to lamba your father's wife, what is it with d guy self is he eyeing d woman? Your dad is dead the way his wife choose to live her life should be less of ur concern.

4 Likes

Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by Dijaga(m): 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
The case should be handle with utmost care and mercy....it's irritating for any young guy to experience such truly....he couldn't have killed the man...but kinda erroneous killing...
Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by tolexy007(m): 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
shocked
Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by Mostwanted7: 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
[img][/img]Omor Igbo
Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by igbosarejews(m): 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
End time killer ...though, him be one resemble my hero facially and not in character
Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by MajorWarren: 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
"young man, be careful and think it twice....before you choose to use, before you choose to use, to use your device" - TuFace (don dada of device usage cool)

buff said...

ps... I didn't even read the post.... smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by erico2k2(m): 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
Se wetin Congo cause
Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by davodyguy: 2:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
You cant really blame the guy.

He acted based on impulse.

He should have threaded cautiously. However what if the deceased actually attacked him and he acted in self defense?
The last time I checked, one is allowed to defend oneself even according to United Nations.

A country can attack another country considered to be doing things threatening the safety of her country.

The woman must have been an infidel before the death of the victim's father.

Women cheating since time immemorial

3 Likes

Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by sisisioge: 2:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
Olukoya!

(1) (2) (Reply)

OAU Professor Dismissed For Demanding "Sex For Marks", Lands In Fresh Trouble / Fulani Herdsmen Raid Kogi Communities, 22 Dead, Many More Displaced / Two Armed Robbers Arrested In Lagos With A Bag Of Charms- Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.