Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members (35338 Views)

How True Is This?? To All Prospective 17A Corpers / An Open Letter To All Prospective Batch "B" 2016 Corps Members / Breaking News: Must Read For All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by palladin: 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
Hh
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by Joeace3000(m): 3:59pm On Feb 11, 2016
The most important thing prospective corpers should know is have asource of income that saves your allawee while there
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by BlackBature(f): 4:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
abuabd:
Below are the texts that I received from NYSC
Your call-up number is NYSC/IFE/2016/0******** and you will be informed at the right time when your posting is ready.Apart from 3000 Naira you had paid, dont pay any other money to anybody.Beware of scamers
NYSC attention has been drawn to the unauthorized checking of state of deployment. Please discountenance it. Your call-up No is NOW NYSC/IFE/2016/0******and you will be informed at the right time when your posting is ready for Printing. Apart from #3000 you had paid

Please is there anyone that has gotten similar things,because I have a different call-up number on my green slip
i got the same txt, d call up no in d text is d valid one, go n reprint ur green slip.
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by Goodays(m): 4:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
Hello guys, I just received this from NYSC:
NYSC attention has been drawn to the unauthorized checking of state of deployment. Please discountenance it. Your call-up No is NOW ... and you will be informed at the right time when your posting is ready for Printing. Apart from #3000 you had paid.

Please has anyone received this type of message
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by BlackBature(f): 4:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
Olalekanbanky1:
get straight to the point pls.... pple have strted rumoring the commencement of deployment while some are saying it is fake.which is real?
d deployment is fake, it cannot start wen reg is nt over

1 Like

Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by prideofscience: 4:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
MUMU. have have south do to help their pple undecided
Freedom4us:
NYSC should be scrapped its simply designed to get the south to work for rubbish in the north.

After all the North are practising Northocracy.
Govt of the North, By the North , For the North
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by bigerboy200: 4:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
saintkel:
Men I tot d internet makes things beta, maybe they should go back to manual means
Nothing works in 9ja...Fvked up country..They can't organise a decent website and reg process,despite d 3000 naira they r already collecting from thousands of propective corp members...
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by frenchboy(m): 4:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
How do i get excemption certificate
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by tobiloba940(m): 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
#TeamBatchB

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by General2COAS(m): 5:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
JUST FOLLOWING Maybe 2 wait for Batch B
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
I've tried to reprint it bit the page is not showing up.
BlackBature:
i got the same txt, d call up no in d text is d valid one, go n reprint ur green slip.
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by Nollyjoe(m): 5:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
I paid with my atm card and d money has been deducted 4rm my acc, yet it has not reflected on NYSC site and I can't print. wat do I do? do I ve 2 go pay again in d bank?
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by omachimyk(m): 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
They claim its fake but its carries the new callup number sent.to me by NYSC twice. why the change in callup number at first?
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
omachimyk:
They claim its fake but its carries the new callup number sent.to me by NYSC twice. why the change in callup number at first?
Have you tried to reprint your green slip?
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by Realist2: 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
abmendozer:

Are you a foreign trained graduate? If yes you have no problem...provided you uploaded all the required documents, your call up number will be uploaded to your dashboard soon. All you need to do is to login and keep checking your dashboad, mazimum of 5days, your call up number would be uploaded. What is left for you is to reprint your green card.

What about those that used someone e-mail to do the registration ?.
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by Emmywins4life(m): 6:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
IDUH
I paid via ATM and I was debited but it] don't display on my dashboard. IDUH Olubi Emmanuel , iduh45@gmail.com
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
Goodays:
Hello guys, I just received this from NYSC:
NYSC attention has been drawn to the unauthorized checking of state of deployment. Please discountenance it. Your call-up No is NOW ... and you will be informed at the right time when your posting is ready for Printing. Apart from #3000 you had paid.

Please has anyone received this type of message
I have but don't know what to do
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by abmendozer(m): 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
Realist2:

What about those that used someone e-mail to do the registration ?.
If the person is your friend, make sure the person tells you his/her email address and password so that you can check your dashboard yourself. But if the person doesnt want to provide you the email address and password, then it means the person must be available whenever you want to check ur dashboard to print your green card or call up letter (when it's time). Bottom line is that you dont have any problem. When its time to print your call up letter, after printing...the email doesnt matter.
Lastly; endeavour to open an email (gmail preferably),
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by Chibyket: 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
I Also receive d text teling me dat my cal up number has been Change Frm the one one my green slip.
Pls some1 shuld help me.
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by saintkel(m): 8:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
bigerboy200:

Nothing works in 9ja...Fvked up country..They can't organise a decent website and reg process,despite d 3000 naira they r already collecting from thousands of propective corp members...
My dear e tire me too
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by Twinkle004(f): 8:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
Guys I need ur help on ds registration...I paid in bank & d pin have been sent 2 me. Went 2 cyber cafe 2 print out my call up number using d pin but its not going. I hv already checked if d payment was successful & which has bn confirmed successful. Nw how do I get d call up number
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by Sunymoore(m): 8:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
Nawa4nl:

We all know that the south is better off without the north.
And we all know that the North needs the south.

True Adamawa knows without Southerners its dead. Like the whole north without the south cannot survive. No While the South will prosper more alone.
What is South?
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by mobiy007(m): 8:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
Jboyossai:

[b]Source=http://ourschool.com.ng/p/319373/nysc-important-notice-to-all-prospective-2016-batch-a-corps

I heard that foreign students registration would be opened by March 2nd. Please how legit is that news ?
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by sylviaeo(f): 8:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
abuabd:
Below are the texts that I received from NYSC
Your call-up number is NYSC/IFE/2016/0******** and you will be informed at the right time when your posting is ready.Apart from 3000 Naira you had paid, dont pay any other money to anybody.Beware of scamers
NYSC attention has been drawn to the unauthorized checking of state of deployment. Please discountenance it. Your call-up No is NOW NYSC/IFE/2016/0******and you will be informed at the right time when your posting is ready for Printing. Apart from #3000 you had paid

Please is there anyone that has gotten similar things,because I have a different call-up number on my green slip
yeah. wat does it mean?. bcuz d call up no sent to my phone is different from d one I printed out
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by ottalo: 9:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
Good evening friends.

I just communicated with an Associate that works in NYSC Office Abuja and he's assured that the Callup Letters gotten from the site with the nysc.org.ng as its domain is AUTHENTIC. He however stressed the difficulty that will be associated with NYSC trying to make changes or modifications on it as the letters are being AUTOMATED for selection upon submission of form.

SO BE AT PEACE FRIENDS!

MY POINT OF VIEWS:

1. When we talk about HACKING (as what we all have done), you are ILLEGALLY gaining access to an UNAUTHORISED information or resources by exploiting its vulnerabilities (programmers sometimes call this using the BACK DOOR ) for certain interest.
THE LAST I CHECKED, PCMs WERE THE MAJOR BENEFICIARIES OF THIS ACT. As a result, who then are the real HACKERS we are all referring to?

2. When sites meant for databases are being built (whether with Oracle MySQL, PostgreSQL, Teradata, etc), there are some resources that are not made public at the initial phase (based on the requirement of the owners) and are therefore programmed for later - which obviously suggest that there are there, but are only hidden from the public for a certain period.

3. If we continue with the assumptions that some special boys (OUR IMAGINED HACKERS) sat somewhere and begin to generate these callup letters on falsified sites - which I am not arguing there are out there (read my first paragraph), HOW MUCH HAVE THEY COLLECTED FROM YOU TO PROVIDE THE LETTER YOU HAVE SEEN (since nothing goes for nothing)?

4. The SMS which I received from NYSC today to this effect reads and I quote:
NYSC attention has been drawn to the ***UNAUTHORIZED (observe that there did not say FAKE)*** checking of state of deployment. Please discountenance it. Your call-up No is NOW......
To me this does not look them denying the AUTHENTICITY OF THE LETTER we have illegally gained access to.

5. From the outset, NYSC (for reasons which are not made public) have REFUSED to persuade anyone into paying for the ONLINE PRINTING of the letter, but have consistently, emphasized the benefits of doing so. Given that fact that there are MONETARY VALUE attached to the payment (and there are still Nigerians with LONG PUCKETS), what other way can there PERSUADE PCMs into making the payment other than INDIRECTLY making it public themselves (and accusing people that don't exist)?

MY BROTHER, MY SISTER, MY HERMAPHRODITE, GO AND GET YOUR LETTER AND BE AT REST!

Please, do not copy everything to save space. Thank you!
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by BlackBature(f): 10:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
abuabd:
I've tried to reprint it bit the page is not showing up.
They r workin on it, its notin to worry abt
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by dokkyelele(f): 10:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
Hello to the new ajuaya...anybody coming to Eboyin State? You are welcome....call 08927245356, whatsap 2348027245356 also BBM me on 2B3663A3 for enquRies and information. I wish you a safe trip.
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by omachimyk(m): 10:59pm On Feb 11, 2016
please how do i check my callup letter nysc don block the former method. anybdody??
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by DPricey1(f): 11:59pm On Feb 11, 2016
Pls how do I rectify the mistake about my date of birth? I typed in 4th January but it kept showing 1st January. The computer operator said that's probably what my school sent to NYSC. I submitted anyways and got my call up no. Do i need to go to my school for correction or do I have to wait till I get to camp?
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by mzTarsh(f): 12:18am On Feb 12, 2016
Did my registration yesterday paid online Buh I have gotten a print out...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch B States' Of Deployment Library / Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) / Nysc 2019 Batch B Official Mobilization Timetable Is Out - Congratulations!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.