Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

What The NewYork Times Said About Nigerians. Photo Attached. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The NewYork Times Said About Nigerians. Photo Attached. (43329 Views)

Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) / Power: NewYork Times Shades Nigeria In New Article / What New York Times Said About Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The NewYork Times Said About Nigerians. Photo Attached. by knightsTempler: 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
If you are Nigerian, share this picture to your timeline. Let the world know we are a great people. You can choose to see yourself and your country as criminal or choose to project yourself and your country as one of hardworking and motivated people. The choice is yours.

I do not need New York Times to tell me about how upwardly mobile Nigerians are. I look at myself and the search for an improved status in the US and I see other Nigerians doing the same...Igbo, Yoruba, minorities all. I see us and I am proud. However, since New York Times confirms it, I have to agree with them.
I am Nigerian and I am proud.

Copied from Ena Ofugara's timeline.

51 Likes 26 Shares

Re: What The NewYork Times Said About Nigerians. Photo Attached. by Karlovich: 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
And yet a certain man without certificate will label them criminals. Smh

412 Likes 31 Shares

Re: What The NewYork Times Said About Nigerians. Photo Attached. by Liberty101: 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
We dn hear

Lalasticlala come and tell the world grin

3 Likes

Re: What The NewYork Times Said About Nigerians. Photo Attached. by Macwytt(m): 12:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
Nigeria till I am no more! The people above me uses 9g

28 Likes

Re: What The NewYork Times Said About Nigerians. Photo Attached. by Faremisodeeq(m): 12:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
I comment my reserve

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The NewYork Times Said About Nigerians. Photo Attached. by knightsTempler: 1:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
Karlovich:

Strangely Buhari only opens his mouth to spit rubbish when he is abroad. Is that not a sign of inferiority complex?

Less than 3% of Nigerians are Criminals & are Exposed to the outside world. This doesn't make the Majority 97% plus, Criminals. A PATRIOTIC President Must make this distinction & PROMOTE the image of his country! It is a SHAME President Buhari has FAILED the nation in this regard!!!

173 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What The NewYork Times Said About Nigerians. Photo Attached. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
Lol....And we should be happy why? sad
The light tarrif is killing!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What The NewYork Times Said About Nigerians. Photo Attached. by missKiffy(f): 1:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
Nigerians are known to be highly educated, always seeking knowledge

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The NewYork Times Said About Nigerians. Photo Attached. by lukecent: 1:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
I love my country, #best country, #great nation, #Happy people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The NewYork Times Said About Nigerians. Photo Attached. by Flexherbal(m): 1:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
Nigerians are talented people.

5 Likes

Re: What The NewYork Times Said About Nigerians. Photo Attached. by SonOfEl(m): 1:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
Nigeria as a political entity is a colonial relic. Those who go to school in this geographic space are world innovators and are known all over the world. They are in southern Nigeria. They are inventors, economic juggernauts, IQ tops, enterprenuers, literati, etc. You know them....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The NewYork Times Said About Nigerians. Photo Attached. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
Nigerians are indeed doing well
Re: What The NewYork Times Said About Nigerians. Photo Attached. by bigfrancis21: 2:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
Hey kidStranglehold,

You need to come on in here. wink
Re: What The NewYork Times Said About Nigerians. Photo Attached. by Adesiji77: 2:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
Cool smiley
Re: What The NewYork Times Said About Nigerians. Photo Attached. by SylarsMcQuins: 2:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
Some people will still come and derail this thread.
Especially those that have nightmares of IPOB youths and Wailers...

6 Likes

Re: What The NewYork Times Said About Nigerians. Photo Attached. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
Karlovich:

It's not his fault. Shey na we make mistake vote am in. 2019 is around the corner sad

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The NewYork Times Said About Nigerians. Photo Attached. by Shortyy(f): 2:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
Yet some idiotic leader will go to another country and spit crap with his smelly mouth. Meanwhile, his country is in shambles and he isn't saying anything about it.

4 Likes

Re: What The NewYork Times Said About Nigerians. Photo Attached. by Kelvin0(m): 2:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
Plain truth @NY_Times, Lemme leave Buhari out of this

2 Likes

Re: What The NewYork Times Said About Nigerians. Photo Attached. by hkidola00(m): 2:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
h
Re: What The NewYork Times Said About Nigerians. Photo Attached. by dragonking2: 2:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
Nigerians are the best. We should learn to believe in ourselves.

3 Likes

Re: What The NewYork Times Said About Nigerians. Photo Attached. by wristbangle: 2:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
nice to hear this
Re: What The NewYork Times Said About Nigerians. Photo Attached. by BOWOTO(m): 2:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
Nigeria should have been a continent.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The NewYork Times Said About Nigerians. Photo Attached. by Lilimax(f): 2:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
Nigeria is a blessed country endowed with human and material resources;
Just that we have been very unfortunate in electing good leaders embarassed

Waiting for the day when majority of those criminals in power will be no more and only those with the fear of God
will be leading this nation but it is a good thing most of them are being exposed. shocked

It shall happen one day and in this generation.
I am very optimistic! smiley

6 Likes

Re: What The NewYork Times Said About Nigerians. Photo Attached. by waterhouse071(m): 2:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
GOD bless Nigeria
Re: What The NewYork Times Said About Nigerians. Photo Attached. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
Most Americans can't afford to go to their own colleges.

They rely on Student loans and scholarships to do so.

Only the privileged ones go to college.

Foreign students make up for a bulk of the university student population in America and I'm not surprised that Nigerians are raising the flag there.

7 Likes

Re: What The NewYork Times Said About Nigerians. Photo Attached. by missoloye: 2:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
So how does it put food on my table?
Re: What The NewYork Times Said About Nigerians. Photo Attached. by donbenz(m): 2:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
Sai Baba! cool
Re: What The NewYork Times Said About Nigerians. Photo Attached. by thefakestan: 2:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
Na degree we wan chop?

Yes it's good when you have it, but when you have degree(s) plus skill/talent, that's always better.

ThefakeStan

1 Like

Re: What The NewYork Times Said About Nigerians. Photo Attached. by tobillionaire(m): 2:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
My brain is white nd my blood is green, ion photosynthesize tho Jst a proud nigerian

2 Likes

Re: What The NewYork Times Said About Nigerians. Photo Attached. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
Naija
Re: What The NewYork Times Said About Nigerians. Photo Attached. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 11, 2016
This is the Nigerian I am. I do not know the Nigerians Buhari was talking about.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out / Two Policemen ‘Who Leaked Operation’ To Taraba Wadume Kidnap Kingpin Arrested / Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.