Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

14 Photos You Will Definitely Relate To If You Played Football As A Kid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 14 Photos You Will Definitely Relate To If You Played Football As A Kid (991 Views)

14 Photos That Prove Ghana Has The Coolest Policemen In The World / 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life / PHOTOS: You Wouldnt Believe This Is A Street In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Photos You Will Definitely Relate To If You Played Football As A Kid by noblepassmercy: 1:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
Football was everything for many Nigerian kids and if you loved playing, you can relate to these photos.

1. When the owner of the ball is losing and decides to take his ball home.

Diarris God.

2. When you notice the girls are watching and the inner Maradona comes alive.

This is the day that the lord has made.

3. There was always the one kid whose job it was to jump into people’s compounds and pick the ball.

Continue reading here http://trendope.com/2016/02/14-photos-you-will-definitely-relate-to-if-you-played-football-as-a-kid/
Re: 14 Photos You Will Definitely Relate To If You Played Football As A Kid by Flexherbal(m): 1:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
Football.
Re: 14 Photos You Will Definitely Relate To If You Played Football As A Kid by Liberty101: 1:41pm On Feb 11, 2016
Lol
Re: 14 Photos You Will Definitely Relate To If You Played Football As A Kid by seunny4lif(m): 2:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
grin
No 1 I dey do am well and God forgive I dey steal ball well grin
Re: 14 Photos You Will Definitely Relate To If You Played Football As A Kid by seunny4lif(m): 2:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
grin grin
My broda job be num 3 cos he look so small cry

I dey rule front page grin
Re: 14 Photos You Will Definitely Relate To If You Played Football As A Kid by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
I used to be among the favorite to be chosen those days.

1 Like

Re: 14 Photos You Will Definitely Relate To If You Played Football As A Kid by dearsly(m): 4:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
@PEDRO.......When u don't know d country ya president (BUBU d dullard) will spend valentine

(1) (Reply)

Idoma Youth Of Agatu Are Weaklings / A Questionable Deal With Qatar-olusegun Adeniyi,thisday / El-rufia Slapped!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.