Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To? – IBB Asked Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To? – IBB Asked Buhari (2240 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa / Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers / I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To?-IBB To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To? – IBB Asked Buhari by Snoolv360(m): 1:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
Ibrahim Babangida, former head of state, has give his voice to the criticism currently accompanying the 2016 national budget that was presented to the National Assembly last year December by President Muhammadu Buhari.
Ibrahim Babangida – The former president in his reaction to the ongoing criticism trailing the alleged payment of rent in the Aso Rock, requested to know who the landlord is.

He also advised the country’s politicians, saying: “I strongly believe our Politicians are well fed. The Aso Rock food budget should be reviewed. Aso Rock is not a place to feed Politicians.”

“I built Aso Rock and I wonder who the current Landlord is. I read a certain N22M for the payment of Aso Rock rent. Rent to who, Me or GEJ?

Former head of state, Ibrahim Babangida asked who the current landlord of Aso Rock is.
Buhari, who hammered so hard on the economic challenges facing the country following the sudden fall in crude oil prices, assured Nigerians that the budget would mitigate the effect of the unbelievable reality.

Re: I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To? – IBB Asked Buhari by Snoolv360(m): 1:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
If you look over the years, the styles have changed - the clothes, the hair, the production, the approach to the songs. The icing to the cake has changed flavors. But if you really look at the cake itself, it's really the same.
Re: I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To? – IBB Asked Buhari by Flexherbal(m): 1:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
Did you build it with your money?
Re: I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To? – IBB Asked Buhari by Hitback2back: 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
Please is there vacant room @Aso Villa? Am in need of a bedroom flat. Agent or Landlord pls contact me

2 Likes

Re: I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To? – IBB Asked Buhari by princemillla(m): 1:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
I swear apc wasnt even ready for govt . Whats all this rubbish now.... I cant even stand this hardship anymore.
Re: I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To? – IBB Asked Buhari by Opinedecandid(m): 1:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
Government of chance.
Re: I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To? – IBB Asked Buhari by florest(m): 2:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
Hitback2back:
Please is there vacant room @Aso Villa? Am in need of a bedroom flat. Agent or Landlord pls contact me
You don't even need an agent nor landlord befor get an apartment in aso-rock, it's our family house. Mind you, 3 bedroom is already waiting for you as your share of the property. Just in straight to abj., evacuate anyone occupying your room and take possessions. Better still, you can collect the rent from all the tenants there since there is no landlord to collect it around grin
Hitback2back:
You don't even need an agent nor landlord befor get an apartment in aso-rock, it's our family house. Mind you, 3 bedroom is already waiting for you as your share of the property. Just in straight to abj., evacuate anyone occupying your room and take possessions. Better still, you can collect the rent from all the tenants there since there is no landlord to collect it around

3 Likes

Re: I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To? – IBB Asked Buhari by tolexy007(m): 2:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
cheesy
Re: I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To? – IBB Asked Buhari by annexworld(m): 2:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
Awolowo, tafawa balewa and Nnamdi Azikiwe are the landlord ooo
Re: I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To? – IBB Asked Buhari by jesussaves22: 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
Nawa oh. It Don reach like this? So Na now they have started paying house rent?

(1) (Reply)

​exposed!! EFCC Begs Obanikoro To Help Implicate Fayose, Promises Him Safe Landi / Exposed : Reasons Why El-rufai Is At War With Shi'ite Muslims (pictures) / IPOB Members Shot By Army After Invading Home Of Nnamdi Kanu. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.