Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Re: 'thighing' In Islam. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Re: 'thighing' In Islam. (2904 Views)

The Prophet Mohammed Practised Thighing On His Child Bride,Aishaa,,? / Moderator:thighing Is A Huge Insult On Islam / Can A Muslim Please Explain "thighing" Or Condemn It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Re: 'thighing' In Islam. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 05, 2009
The first thread about this issue was locked, so I had to start a new one, to clear things up.
There is nothing in the Holy Qur'an or in Hadiths that allow or speak of 'thighing'.
Its current association with Islam is primarily due to the writings of the Ayatollah Khomeini; who is the iranian religious leader and former president of Iran. Ayatollah Khomeini is not an infallable authority within all of Islam.
Thighing was not drawn out of any Islamic laws, saying that it is, is a lie spread by anti-Islamic people.
Thanks for keeping the thread peaceful.

1 Like

Re: Re: 'thighing' In Islam. by Abuzola(m): 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2009
Jazakhallahu khairan,
i was about to post similar post before it was locked, the obsess osisi was too blind and highly confused. She did not bring any hadith to back her claim even though it never exist in the hadith and Quran. False allegation. Was it not the ayatollahs that said Ali is suppose to be the Prophet, is it not the ayatollahs that recommend temporary marriage known as adultery by proxy ? Is it not the ayatollah that said sahih bukhari, muslim and tirmidhi are incompetent hadith ? Etc

1 Like

Re: Re: 'thighing' In Islam. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 05, 2009
fellis:

The first thread about this issue was locked, so I had to start a new one, to clear things up.
There is nothing in the Holy Qur'an or in Hadiths that allow or speak of 'thighing'.
Its current association with Islam is primarily due to the writings of the Ayatollah Khomeini; who is the iranian religious leader and former president of Iran. Ayatollah Khomeini is not an infallable authority within all of Islam.
Thighing was not drawn out of any Islamic laws, saying that it is, is a lie spread by anti-Islamic people.

So khomeini is anti-islamic? Was he lying? When will moooslims face up to the dirty secrets in their own religion without blaming everyone else but themselves?

1 Like

Re: Re: 'thighing' In Islam. by reindeer: 11:00pm On Jul 05, 2009
If there wasn't anything to hide why quickly lock the thread?

very predictable of mooslims.

now ayatollah aint a muslim?

not good enough.
Re: Re: 'thighing' In Islam. by noetic2: 11:02pm On Jul 05, 2009
fellis:

what happens when ur ignorance is revealed again? will this thread also be locked?

how can u be thighing toddlers? thats DISGUSTING
Re: Re: 'thighing' In Islam. by Abuzola(m): 11:10pm On Jul 05, 2009
This is the opportunity u are waiting for- there is no place in Quran and hadith that talk about it, anybody who go against the teaching of the prophet is anti islam- there is a hadith on these
Re: Re: 'thighing' In Islam. by noetic2: 11:14pm On Jul 05, 2009
Abuzola:

This is the opportunity u are waiting for- there is no place in Quran and hadith that talk about it, anybody who go against the teaching of the prophet is anti islam- there is a hadith on these

but the prophet did it on a 6 year old aisha before having sex with her 3 year after?
Re: Re: 'thighing' In Islam. by tubabie(f): 11:29pm On Jul 05, 2009
pls lets check this link out, i guess its explanatory!

http://www.answering-islam.org/Shamoun/prepubescent.htm
Re: Re: 'thighing' In Islam. by gen2genius(m): 11:37pm On Jul 05, 2009
I keep asking, why was the thread locked? What sort of regulation allows for bias and partiality? angry
Re: Re: 'thighing' In Islam. by noetic2: 11:38pm On Jul 05, 2009
gen2genius:

I keep asking, why was the thread locked? What sort of regulation allows for bias and partiality? angry

u are not allowed to question allah, mohammed or other agents of e-terrorism.
Re: Re: 'thighing' In Islam. by olabowale(m): 12:05am On Jul 06, 2009
@Tubabie and $Osisi: You guys should watch this Youtube. Maybe you will be better for it. You too davidylan, and exeriment on the water, man!

YouTube - Mufakhathat - Thighing

9 min - May 14, 2007 -

Scandal : Aisha killed the Prophet Muhammad !! Chapter 6 , Are you denying that cow urine is part of vedic scripture? Look up the terms: Gomutra ,
www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKqYNkkK9Xg -
Re: Re: 'thighing' In Islam. by olabowale(m): 12:35am On Jul 06, 2009
« #6 on: Yesterday at 11:14:02 PM »
but the prophet did it on a 6 year old aisha before having sex with her 3 year after?

I think we are all very quick to come to emotional conclusion, sometimes. This is one of those times. We need to take into consideration who Abu Bakr (AS) was. This man was like the late Abiola (ra) of is time. He was wealthy and generous at the same time.

Let me ask you do you think he would have allowed his daughter to be abused?

More challenging to everybody's conscience is the character assasination that I see that is being committed on the Prophet (AS)! Could this noble soul have anything hideous like that, considered illegal and he practiced it and Allah did not call him out on it, afterall, he was called out on just turning his face away because somebody was interrupting him? Mind you he did not yell on that person, and all he did was turn his face away, and immediately revelation came down on it, calling him out!

The same prophet who told a young woman that she needs now to put on clothing to cover herself properly? The same Prophet who did not let a man sit on the same spot that a woman just got up from because the man may by her warmth begin to wonder who she was, hence allowing for evil thoughts to enter the heart? The same prophet who the makkans before migration told that they will give him the best of the women from every clan in Makka if the allowes them to practic their idolatory without reminding them of their paganizm, and Surah Kafiruun, was revealed to answer the disbeliever? The same prophet who refused to take any woman who offered herself to him?

Finally why did he not practice it with any other person, if he ever practicedit with Aisha? The same prophet who was so shy that he never let uthman Affan see any part of him, from the knee up?

This accusation on the noble soul is evil, malicious and deserve response only because it no response, they may actually believe it.
Re: Re: 'thighing' In Islam. by gen2genius(m): 12:37am On Jul 06, 2009
Who are you trying to fool? Do we look like almajiris to you?

Are you denying that Muhammed slept with this girl at 9?
Re: Re: 'thighing' In Islam. by Abuzola(m): 1:08am On Jul 06, 2009
Oh ho, you know Allah called the disbelievers bukmun humyum meaning deaf and dumb, they are lost and block head
Re: Re: 'thighing' In Islam. by noetic2: 1:13am On Jul 06, 2009
olabowale:

I think we are all very quick to come to emotional conclusion, sometimes. This is one of those times. We need to take into consideration who Abu Bakr (AS) was. This man was like the late Abiola (ra) of is time. He was wealthy and generous at the same time.

Let me ask you do you think he would have allowed his daughter to be abused?

More challenging to everybody's conscience is the character assasination that I see that is being committed on the Prophet (AS)! Could this noble soul have anything hideous like that, considered illegal and he practiced it and Allah did not call him out on it, afterall, he was called out on just turning his face away because somebody was interrupting him? Mind you he did not yell on that person, and all he did was turn his face away, and immediately revelation came down on it, calling him out!

The same prophet who told a young woman that she needs now to put on clothing to cover herself properly? The same Prophet who did not let a man sit on the same spot that a woman just got up from because the man may by her warmth begin to wonder who she was, hence allowing for evil thoughts to enter the heart? The same prophet who the makkans before migration told that they will give him the best of the women from every clan in Makka if the allowes them to practic their idolatory without reminding them of their paganizm, and Surah Kafiruun, was revealed to answer the disbeliever? The same prophet who refused to take any woman who offered herself to him?

Finally why did he not practice it with any other person, if he ever practicedit with Aisha? The same prophet who was so shy that he never let uthman Affan see any part of him, from the knee up?

This accusation on the noble soul is evil, malicious and deserve response only because it no response, they may actually believe it.

No one is assassinating the character of ur allah or mohammed. The fact is that mohammed courted aisha for three years from age six to 9. what were they doing for those three years? thighing?

mohammed had sex with a 9 year old girl. . . . .who ever does that is called a paedophile
allah condoned mohammed's inaction and sexual malady . . . . . .allah is not the GOD I know but a DEMON

(1)

What Is Intellect? Ona Kan O Wo Oja! / Coza Nigeria / Wait O: How Come The Word Satan Is Rarely Ever Mentioned In The Old Testament?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.