Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Hi, I Want To Make My First Purchase From Konga, What Should I Expect? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hi, I Want To Make My First Purchase From Konga, What Should I Expect? (1319 Views)

I Bought A New Camon CX From Konga For 47,500 / Is This Camon Cx Real From Konga . / My Infinix Hot 4 X557 Finally Arrived From Konga, so feel free to ask anything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi, I Want To Make My First Purchase From Konga, What Should I Expect? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
Yeah, im planning to buy alcatel popstar. What should i expect apart from the receipt, is there document for return policy, discount on first time purchase, and others? Give me basic informations
Re: Hi, I Want To Make My First Purchase From Konga, What Should I Expect? by daphid25(m): 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
None of the above shocked
Re: Hi, I Want To Make My First Purchase From Konga, What Should I Expect? by Dainnif(m): 6:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
My brother none of the above, but in some rear cases, they will bring one useless paper for you sign. And you will found your invoice /recpt in your package.

All this same, they are very good to deal with. At least more reliable than their counterparts. Contact for a link to purchase at lower price than the one put on their site. You have nothing to loss. Your package will still be delivered to your door step with any means of payment that you choose.

WhatsApp&call:08030938641
Re: Hi, I Want To Make My First Purchase From Konga, What Should I Expect? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
Dainnif:
My brother none of the above, but in some rear cases, they will bring one useless paper for you sign. And you will found your invoice /recpt in your package.

All this same, they are very good to deal with. At least more reliable than their counterparts. Contact for a link to purchase at lower price than the one put on their site. You have nothing to loss. Your package will still be delivered to your door step with any means of payment that you choose.

WhatsApp&call:08030938641
men they must give the receipt for sure at all time
Re: Hi, I Want To Make My First Purchase From Konga, What Should I Expect? by kings11ng(m): 12:19am On Feb 12, 2016
krixtal:
Yeah, im planning to buy alcatel popstar. What should i expect apart from the receipt, is there document for return policy, discount on first time purchase, and others? Give me basic informations

select pay on delivery that way u only pay when they deliver the phone.. that was how I bought my wiko slide 2
Re: Hi, I Want To Make My First Purchase From Konga, What Should I Expect? by bobo65(m): 12:24am On Feb 12, 2016
kings11ng:

select pay on delivery that way u only pay when they deliver the phone.. that was how I bought my wiko slide 2

Are u enjoying ur Wiko slide?
Re: Hi, I Want To Make My First Purchase From Konga, What Should I Expect? by bobo65(m): 12:26am On Feb 12, 2016
krixtal:

U will get a large paper abi invoice
Konga is very fast in shipping unlike jumia
I got mine delivered to Abuja in 2 days or less

Popstar is an awesome device
Ull need a power bank tho cos of its horrible battery
Re: Hi, I Want To Make My First Purchase From Konga, What Should I Expect? by Nobody: 6:16am On Feb 12, 2016
bobo65:

U will get a large paper abi invoice
Konga is very fast in shipping unlike jumia
I got mine delivered to Abuja in 2 days or less

Popstar is an awesome device
Ull need a power bank tho cos of its horrible battery
how bad is it? Can it be compared to the duration, say, tecno p5 lasts or is better. Before i start regreting
Re: Hi, I Want To Make My First Purchase From Konga, What Should I Expect? by bobo65(m): 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
krixtal:
how bad is it? Can it be compared to the duration, say, tecno p5 lasts or is better. Before i start regreting

Haven't used d Tecno phone before
Its AIT for mild users sha
Re: Hi, I Want To Make My First Purchase From Konga, What Should I Expect? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
krixtal:

I've bought over 30 items from konga and over 20 from jumia. I've had to return only 2 of the 30 plus items bought on konga, my money was refunded after a few days. If u are buying from konga u feel safer if the seller is konga and not 3rd party sellers. That way delivery is faster and if there's a problem with the product, u call them and they will ask u to return it and get another one or a refund. U can also get refund from 3rd party sellers but not as fast as konga. From my experience konga is faster on delivery. When using jumia, look for items with jumia first tag on them, those items are delivered between 24-48hrs.
Re: Hi, I Want To Make My First Purchase From Konga, What Should I Expect? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
How do you do the return?
Re: Hi, I Want To Make My First Purchase From Konga, What Should I Expect? by Elxandre(m): 1:07am On Feb 23, 2016
kings11ng:

Hi,
How's the camera on your side 2?
Some say its horrible...

And how good is the battery?
Re: Hi, I Want To Make My First Purchase From Konga, What Should I Expect? by kings11ng(m): 5:52am On Feb 25, 2016
Elxandre:

Hi,
How's the camera on your side 2?
Some say its horrible...

And how good is the battery?
the camera and battery is OK.. though am not a picture kinda guy but it seems the front camera is more sharp during the day
Re: Hi, I Want To Make My First Purchase From Konga, What Should I Expect? by valnelly(m): 9:27am On Feb 25, 2016
I ordered for the Alcatel OneTouch Popstar yesterday being Wednesday 24th February... I used kongapay and I got a discount... Ended up paying just 16862 naira
Re: Hi, I Want To Make My First Purchase From Konga, What Should I Expect? by FrankValency(m): 12:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
kings11ng:
the camera and battery is OK.. though am not a picture kinda guy but it seems the front camera is more sharp during the day
hi bro, I'm planning to put my money on wiko slide 2, what do u think,pls I need ur honest contribution ,thanks
Re: Hi, I Want To Make My First Purchase From Konga, What Should I Expect? by kings11ng(m): 10:38pm On Mar 14, 2016
FrankValency:
hi bro, I'm planning to put my money on wiko slide 2, what do u think,pls I need ur honest contribution ,thanks
go for it.. u won't regret it. still flexing mine
Re: Hi, I Want To Make My First Purchase From Konga, What Should I Expect? by valnelly(m): 11:04pm On Mar 14, 2016
Just go ahead.. Use the Konga pay feature and pay right there... Your phone will be delivered... At most 3days...
Mine took 2 days sha
Re: Hi, I Want To Make My First Purchase From Konga, What Should I Expect? by FrankValency(m): 4:56am On Mar 15, 2016
kings11ng:
go for it.. u won't regret it. still flexing mine
. Ok, thanks....I've ordered on Konga.

(1) (Reply)

V / Authorities Having Tough Time Unlocking Shooter's Iphone / Be Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.