Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show (30260 Views)

I Don't Want Another Child - Annie Idibia Replies Fans / Falz Replies Fans That Said He Is Not 27 Years Old (Video) / #bbnaija: Skales Replies Fans Who Claimed That Efe Is Richer Than Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by barlkeez(f): 3:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
The comedian shared a pic of a show he performed last year which is coming up again this year. Fans have been requesting free tickets and he told them just where to go...@nothingforyou.com. lol

He wrote: This was last year!! Now for all the people asking me for free ticket, please visit. www.nothingforyou..com

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBmPtgUnTtO/?taken-by=basketmouth

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by barlkeez(f): 3:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
grin grin grin

[size=14pt]SEE HOW HIS FANS REACTED TO THIS HERE:[/size]

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/02/checkout-basketmouths-epic-reply-for-fans-requesting-free-tickets-to-his-show.html

Fans can be somehow sometimes ooooo
Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by Mhizkel(f): 3:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
Epic! cheesy grin
Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
I don't know why, but I feel like an idiot for actually clicking that link undecided

Datevilme:

grin grin grin...Well, i think u have said it all lipsrsealed

Feeling like an Idiot doesn't necessarily make me an idiot but judging an anonymous as an idiot based on 15 words certainly raises concerns of your IQ and makes you look like an Idiot...you dig?

24 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by Timileyin008: 3:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
That is way too harsh... But let's take it as one of your funny ways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by burnexcessfats(f): 3:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
ok
Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by Copee: 3:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
e
Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
very stingy nigga..

4 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by Amypat(f): 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
Heyyaa,what a pity
Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
grin
Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by kennyman2000(m): 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
Not funny jooor

7 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by namuguibe(m): 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
Ha ha ..... I prefer Bovi though.

5 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by Faremisodeeq(m): 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
Is it funny
Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by Ezebinaugwu(m): 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
People self. If you no get money to buy ticket kokoma bone nah. Na by force to attend show?

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by menix(m): 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
was that a joke

Basket mouth nd Iyanya must be related.

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by rollUP(m): 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
IMO basket mouth stingy. Na to dey share glo rechrg card him Sabi do,so if glo no endorse am,e for no share those card abi.

But anyway sha, na him money. Nobody fit folo am argue how e wan spend am.
Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by Daraph(m): 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
Ok,is that all??

If yes,please give us a reasonable post.
Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by greatness22(m): 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
Nor be basket mouth fault...... The economy is hard. grin

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by LaRoyalHighness(f): 3:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
Is that all?
Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by dsmooth1(m): 3:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
I don book am..... Abegi no b ticket oo, na space I dey yarn
Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by scarffield(m): 3:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
Who is basket mouth....does he sell basket

8 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by greatness22(m): 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
very stingy nigga..
Name two cripple u don dash money b4

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by cherylsmith(f): 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by Kjking(m): 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
skits are taking over....
Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
PDP loots caused it
Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by obowunmi(m): 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
He doesn't want broke fans.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by Mcowubaba: 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
That wasn't epic
He is trying to say that his last show was sold out...
Nd that if the don't wanna buy the tickets for the upcoming 1, he doesn't mind, his show will still be sold out...
I don't blame him though, sometimes fame nd money can make some1 say sh?t...

4 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by cruzita(f): 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
serves them right.person hustle reach were him dey ,u wan beg reach your own .u better hustle and make your money so that u can go anywhere u like.

4 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by Naveedah(f): 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
Mtchewwww waste of mb!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bisola: I Have Never Been Married And I Have Never Been To The Altar / List Of Best Dressed Nigerian Male Musicians / Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.