Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Even If Buhari Submits Nepa Bill As Budget - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even If Buhari Submits Nepa Bill As Budget (731 Views)

Buhari Appionts Ben Akabueze As Budget Office DG / Buhari Submits Ministerial List To The Senate - Daily Trust / Ministerial List: Buhari Submits 40 Names To DSS, DMI & NIA For Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even If Buhari Submits Nepa Bill As Budget by emonkey(m): 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
To all you silly GEJites who are making noise here, let me tell you something.
Even if Sai Baba submit NEPA bill for budget, I will accept it. Even if all the ministers of Sai Baba denies the budget because shame catch them I will continue to follow . What about you?
I love Sai Baba! .....Sai Baba!.....Sai Baba!.....Sai Baba!.....Sai Baba!.....Sai Baba!.....Sai Baba!. TILL ALL OF UNA GET SENSE THAT NORRIN YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT ! grin grin grin
Re: Even If Buhari Submits Nepa Bill As Budget by Eebrahym(m): 3:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
Tell them smiley Tell them wink Tell them cheesy

e monkey grin
Re: Even If Buhari Submits Nepa Bill As Budget by opinchinoo(m): 3:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
Thank God ur opinion is nt important

3 Likes

Re: Even If Buhari Submits Nepa Bill As Budget by YourMrBoo: 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
Sometimes I wonder why buharist behaves like monkeys and baboons lacking common sense.

So what is your hope for the country?
If he presents NEPA bill as budget you will support him and die of suffering when the outcome of your Actions begins to pour in. Just BC you let your emotions becloud your judgement.

Tell me how Nigeria will progress with people like you reasoning worst than even a monkey.

Buhari is a mistake.

3 Likes

Re: Even If Buhari Submits Nepa Bill As Budget by Topeakintola: 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
God bless you OP

Buhari is doing an excellent job

His second term in office between 2019-2023 is already guaranteed

Our mission is to start pushing for a 3rd term between 2023-2027. Baba needs time to sort out decades of impunity

If the wailers and IPOB continue to use civil servants and the judiciary to malign the presidency then we should increase that to a fourth term for 2027-2031

Baba has a lot of work to do and he should take his time

God bless Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Even If Buhari Submits Nepa Bill As Budget by emonkey(m): 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
Topeakintola:
God bless you OP

Buhari is doing an excellent job

His second term in office between 2019-2023 is already guaranteed

Our mission is to start pushing for a 3rd term between 2023-2027. Baba needs time to sort out decades of impunity

If the wailers and IPOB continue to use civil servants and the judiciary to malign the presidency then we should increase that to a fourth term for 2027-2031

Baba has a lot of work to do and he should take his time

God bless Nigeria

God go belless you're garri my abwoki grin grin grin
Re: Even If Buhari Submits Nepa Bill As Budget by Agwoden(m): 4:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
Aisha jollof rice don finish this one.
Re: Even If Buhari Submits Nepa Bill As Budget by emonkey(m): 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
[size=16pt]WETIN !! You people no even recognise joke again ? NEPA bill ko , guguru paper ni. grin grin grin[/size]

(1) (Reply)

APC: Fayose Has Something To Hide- The Nation / Infantino Voted New FIFA Boss / Where's Oga Mvsiwa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.