Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,511 members, 7,801,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Help Please! I Suspect My Husband Is Having S*x With His Step-sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Please! I Suspect My Husband Is Having S*x With His Step-sister (1748 Views)

I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother / I Suspect My Younger Sister. / Help Please! I Suspect My Husband Is Having S*x With His Step-sister Living In O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Please! I Suspect My Husband Is Having S*x With His Step-sister by bclemsnews(m): 4:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
A married woman has cried out for help and advice after discovering a shocking affair between her husband and the step-sister living in their house.

Dear Readers,

Please something borders me a whole lot, my husbands step sister stays with us in the same house. I have three children before she came to abuja to live with us. But my worry is the way she barges in on us sometimes, my husband seem ok with it, but am not.

I came back one afternoon and met her on my husbands boxers, with my husband lying down on the sofa cleaning sweat from his body, where the air conditioner is on, everywhere is cold, I was like why are you sweating like this, he said he has been on a massager. I now playfully asked his sister, so your brothers boxers is now the best for you, she laughed and said aunty from today is now her own. I hate to interfere in family matters so that I wouldn't love to be labeled a bad person.

Last month, I was doing my guest room clean up, raising the bed cushions, I saw a bra hand which wasn't mine and two open packets of condoms (used ones). For the past two months we have ( read the rest of the story click link) http://www.bclems.com/2016/02/help-please-i-suspect-my-husband-is.html

Re: Help Please! I Suspect My Husband Is Having S*x With His Step-sister by majamajic(m): 4:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
grin
Re: Help Please! I Suspect My Husband Is Having S*x With His Step-sister by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
its good to share brother's love nah grin

1 Like

Re: Help Please! I Suspect My Husband Is Having S*x With His Step-sister by fromnigeria(m): 4:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
are you going to carry my help to the woman?
Re: Help Please! I Suspect My Husband Is Having S*x With His Step-sister by sporttales: 8:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
Lol
Re: Help Please! I Suspect My Husband Is Having S*x With His Step-sister by Adonis3: 6:01am On Feb 12, 2016
I keep telling u silly bloggers that have no marketing strategy at all

Post the full story (thereby giving it a shot at making FP)

Then you put the link to another story.

See for yourself, just 492 views

and I can bet not more than 10 would open that link (nairalanders wey I know)

If it gets to FP, you get at least 20k views

That way, you can be sure to direct about 1k or more traffic to your blog #CommonSense

To the story,

The woman says she doesn't like interfering in family issues...

Is she dumb or wah??

Someone is interfering in hers and she's still being stupid

Until she the step sister gets preggy for her hubby

Her eye go kon clear like my granpa headundecided

Smh

#Adonis3HasSopken

1 Like

Re: Help Please! I Suspect My Husband Is Having S*x With His Step-sister by bclemsnews(m): 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
So bad
Re: Help Please! I Suspect My Husband Is Having S*x With His Step-sister by bclemsnews(m): 6:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
Lol
Re: Help Please! I Suspect My Husband Is Having S*x With His Step-sister by sporttales: 8:08am On Feb 17, 2016
Funny
Re: Help Please! I Suspect My Husband Is Having S*x With His Step-sister by sporttales: 8:20am On Feb 17, 2016
Funny you

(1) (Reply)

14 Powerful Ladies Who Need Love / How Do You View Girls Dat Put On BUTT *** PIC *** / Did I Do The Right Thing??? Cc:ilegend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.