Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

This is What Most Relationships These Days Is All About - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This is What Most Relationships These Days Is All About (850 Views)

How Many Days Is Enough For An Ex Who Came To Visit Leave? / RELATIONSHIPS: These Twins – Tai(wo) & Keh(inde) Miss Out On Great Guys Because / Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! (2) (3) (4)

This is What Most Relationships These Days Is All About by CertifiedSamuel: 4:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
This is what I think most relationships these days is all about:

**On the phone**

Boy: Hey baby, how're u doing?
Girl: Am fine dear. U?
Boy: Am doing as well.
Girl: Oh, that's good to hear
Boy: *Maybe teases a little bit and then says* Anyway, just wanted to say hi to you.
Girl: Oh thanks dear
Boy: BTW, when are we seeing again? I've really missed you
Girl: I've really missed you too. Well, I should come see u on Friday or Saturday
Boy: Okay dear. Will be looking forward to having you around.
Girl: Ok
Boy: Alright then. Bye.
Girl: Bye. **hangs call*

**Girl visits boyfriend is his house**

Boy: **Opens door and welcomes her* Welcome o
Girl: Thank you *takes her seat*
Boy: You really looking nice as usual
Girl: *Blushes* Thanks...
Boy: So what do u care for?
Girl: Anything will do. Maybe water or any soft drink.

*Boy goes into the fridge to bring out a soft drink or water and gives it to her*

*Girl opens and starts drinking*

*Boy seats next to her*

Boy: I like this your dress. It really looks nice *stylishly touching her*
Girl: Yeaaah, I actually just bought it.

*No much further gist, they both get on to the business which is doing the do (you should know what that means ;-) **

**After both resting for a while without really discussing anything meaningful, girl decides to leave**

*Boy sees her off, gives her transport and waves her goodbye*

If this happens every time (the usual routine) and that is the kinda relationship you are in, my dear, can that be termed a serious relationship??

I mean, what happens to communication? What happens to asking questions that makes sense when you are both together? What happens to playing and teasing each other every single time you guys meet? What happens to gisting about what's been happening since the past few days? What happens to discussing each other's plans (maybe about a particular project, business, academics, family etc)?

It's funny how some girls say they are in a serious relationship and yet do not know what's their boyfriend's favorite color. What their boyfriends likes doing for fun, what's their boyfriend's favorite program or game. Interestingly, some don't even know or really understand what kinda business or job their boyfriends are into and yet you call that a serious relationship? Likewise the boys too!

If you have been in that kinda relationship for close to a year now, do you actually expect him or her to get married to you? Like seriously?? When chances are, you are just the side chick or d side boo.

If you are in such relationship, you better grow up and think properly about what the relationship is all about. What is the goal of the relationship? If it's just to pass time, that's fine but if it's hoping to get married and live together happily forever, you really need to start communicating a lot and spending time together. You sure wouldn't want, 'Oh had I know'.

If your partner doesn't really like communicating with you or doesn't like sharing his/her thoughts with you without you asking, then chances are, he/she doesn't really love you as he/she claimed. Maybe they don't love you so much to spend the rest of their lives with you. Action they say, speaks louder than voice.

A word they say, is enough for the wise. Further cases will be adjourned to the comment session :-)

#PullsOffEmotionalThinkingCap lol

Re: This is What Most Relationships These Days Is All About by Cutehector(m): 5:04pm On Feb 11, 2016
If only girlfrnds knew hw to play indoor games...

Den sex wouldn't always be on d menu. cool

Re: This is What Most Relationships These Days Is All About by CertifiedSamuel: 5:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
Please o, no part of this publication may be re-published or re-written without written consent from the Author which in this case, i am the Author(CertifiedSamuel) grin

Abeg Lalasticlala, Seun, help me tell them o.
Re: This is What Most Relationships These Days Is All About by CertifiedSamuel: 5:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
Cutehector:
If only girlfrnds knew hw to play indoor games...

Den sex wouldn't always be on d menu. cool

That's true. However, if boyfriends are better at it, they could teach the girlfriends. Of course, I.e if the girls are willing to learn.

On second thought, who wants to keep living in a boring relationship where all that's fun is s*x?

BTW, very funny signature you got there grin

Re: This is What Most Relationships These Days Is All About by Tjpromise(m): 5:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
nice post there is nothing serious abt this kinda relationship
Re: This is What Most Relationships These Days Is All About by Cutehector(m): 5:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
CertifiedSamuel:

That's true. However, if boyfriends are better at it, they could teach the girlfriends. Of course, I.e if the girls are willing to learn.

On second thought, who wants to keep living in a boring relationship where all that's fun is s*x?

BTW, very funny signature you got there grin
if only they r willing to learn.
Re: This is What Most Relationships These Days Is All About by firstking01(m): 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
Re: This is What Most Relationships These Days Is All About by gabinogem(m): 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
It goes both ways... the only fun some guys possess is inbetween their legs, they even go to the extent of bragging about it... if a relationship is not spontaneous, time gradually dries it up.

Can You Tatoo Your Lover's Name On Any Part Of Your Body? / Photo: One Word For This Guy / Why Isnt Agbani Darego Married To A Rich Nigerian Man Yet?