Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

“Save our future “- Emerald community Nursery & Primary Schools students cry out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / “Save our future “- Emerald community Nursery & Primary Schools students cry out (785 Views)

Yabatech Bans Cooking In School, Students Cry Out / Uniport Students Cry About "No School Fees / No Result /repeat A Session Policy / Bedbugs Ravage UNILAG, Students Cry Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“Save our future “- Emerald community Nursery & Primary Schools students cry out by Triton1996(m): 5:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
http://www.saharaweeklyng.com/save-our-future-emerald-community-nursery-primary-schools-students-cry-out/

In our society today, hardly will you find someone who is ready to support the education of young ones or empower them without expecting a dime. It takes a heart of Gold and a person sent from God to do it. it takes Passion, it requires selflessness and a lot of energy and of course, funds and support from people and government.

Emerald community Nursery & Primary Schools is one out of millions of Schools out there wiling to help educate the leaders of tomorrow; Young Lads. The school is set up for less privileged people whose parents or guardians are not buoyant enough to send them to school.

Furthermore,Instead of allowing them to just be at home, grow to become illiterates , hoodlums or trouble-makers, the school has decided to have them in school for free, give them free textbooks, uniforms, launch, etc and it’s real because over 50 students have been enrolled so far. However, to make this dream last long, the founder, Mrs. Emerald Chioma Chukuma calls out for support from individuals, organisations, companies and Government. ” it was borne out of necessity to save lives of the young ones in my community. We learnt that due to inability to send their kids to even public schools, they allowed them roam the streets. Thus, I came up with the project and it’s been solely funded but it’s now quite tasking and challenging. The teachers we engaged are professionals. A lot is needed to build the dream, to make it strong and here are some of the needed materials:

CLASSROOM DESK AND CHAIRS

NOTEBOOKS SCHOOL UNIFORMS

TOYS/PLAY EQUIPMENT

FANS

POWER GENERATOR

TEACHING AID

TEXTBOOKS

SPORT WEARS

FINANCE PRINTER/COMPUTER, many more.”

Join hands to build our tomorrow leaders today!

Am a graduate of mass communication Bsc
Born in Kaduna. State

What I am doing right now, gives me great joy, that’s why I don’t see the limitations, The Joy,passion and love I have this kids keep me going.

Acct : Emerald chioma Chukwuma
Number: 0136003929 GTB

Telephone: 08067500834, 08129184940

Address: 7A/9, USC street, oosff oke abiye street, AIT road, Kola, Alagbado, Lagos
GIVERS NEVER LACK!!!!!!!!!

http://www.saharaweeklyng.com/save-our-future-emerald-community-nursery-primary-schools-students-cry-out/

1 Share

Re: “Save our future “- Emerald community Nursery & Primary Schools students cry out by Flexherbal(m): 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
This is where our politicians should show themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Application For 2016 AGBAMI Medical Professional Scholarship Awards / Today Is University Of Benin SUG Elections / Kinds Of Killing And Their Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.