Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,372 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:22 PM

How To Clear Your Blocked Nose Without Aboniki Or Robb - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Clear Your Blocked Nose Without Aboniki Or Robb (1077 Views)

How To Clear Error Code On Dstv / This Lady‘s Nose is the biggest no doubt(Must See) / Igwuruta-Road In Port-Harcourt Blocked During Funeral (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Clear Your Blocked Nose Without Aboniki Or Robb by hearts6055(m): 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
Well as we know its the Dry Season in Western Africa, the Harmattan breeze is pronouncing its arrival with runny noses, cracked skin and dry throats, mine was certainly the worst of all.
Well I am here to talk about blocked nose issue, sometimes possibly you can't just breathe, and when you try to blow the mucus out nothing comes out and you rush to the chemist store or any which seems to sell what you want to purchase and get a nasal decongestant e.g. Robb, Aboniki etc. Simple Normal Reaction.
But hold on, before you spend more cash, trying to get that mucus causing you so much trouble off, what if I told you that your body is actually designed to take care of this situation, I mean that you can actually clear your nasal passages "without a nasal decongestant".
Here it goes :
Simply Just press your tongue against the roof of your mouth, then simultaneously ....................

Check out full article
http://www.newsphases.com/2016/02/blocked-nose-how-to-clear-it-up-without.html

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Family Deported By Canadian Government–lawyer Says Nigeria Is Dangerous / Unpatriotic Nigerians Agree With Donald Trump That Nigeria Need Re-colonization / How Airtel Duped Me Of #500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.