Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

#PDPHouseOfHunger Trends On Twitter (See Screenshots) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #PDPHouseOfHunger Trends On Twitter (See Screenshots) (23100 Views)

"Fearless Buhari" Trending On Twitter - See Screenshots / #PDPHouseOfHunger Threaten To Kill Omojuwa Over Leaks( See Screenshots) / Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #PDPHouseOfHunger Trends On Twitter (See Screenshots) by BushidoBlue(m): 8:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
seunmsg:

Are you sure Demola is in that group? I can't see his name or number from the screen grab that I have seen so far.

Let's talk about the 2016 budget of change ...

Is it made of angelic allocations or is it a cesspool of corruption.?

Or you rather discuss an inconsequential "Demola"

1 Like

Re: #PDPHouseOfHunger Trends On Twitter (See Screenshots) by wristbangle: 8:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
asEdeyHOT:
Change the title to Boko Haram bomb kills 5000 and it will be on FP quick

gringrin lmao. This thread wan kill person.
Re: #PDPHouseOfHunger Trends On Twitter (See Screenshots) by BushidoBlue(m): 8:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
shamecurls:

#PDPhouseOfHunger

Twitter Orubebe

We will not take it!!

We cannot take it!!!!!

Kikikikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: #PDPHouseOfHunger Trends On Twitter (See Screenshots) by BushidoBlue(m): 8:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
wristbangle:

gringrin lmao. This thread wan kill person.

You know what's funny

Lai Mohammed, Nigeria's minister of Information and communication cannot account for the excess in his share of the budget...

(in Saka's voice) Is a nonsense..

1 Like

Re: #PDPHouseOfHunger Trends On Twitter (See Screenshots) by truthspeaks: 8:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
But dem no lie reach Apc n d current govt
Iroh88:
What a shame. What a shame.

This is what PDP is all about- lies, lies and more lies.

Imagine them still spreading the falsehood that 1.9billion was budgeted for feeding to this day when evidence has shown it is less than 200mill.

And this is the party one introvert wants us to vote for in the forthcoming elections.

#Shame on all you Ekpas!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #PDPHouseOfHunger Trends On Twitter (See Screenshots) by woodcock(m): 8:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
snailspeed:
Isn't it funny that all of you here also belong to APC groups where you plan to bring down PDP and you get paid for it?

You lot are not even making sense! They are opposition. Its their job. They are not supposed to praise you. They are there to nail you. Its your job to do things right so you don't get nailed. Its that simple.

But then you guys aren't that intelligent!!! Kikikikikikikikikiki

If I am in that group, I would have destroyed you lot by now. The gloves would have come off, no dulling. Truth is, PDP are not even that effective right now. There is so much they can use to nail #babalondon, Buhari! The guy is so incompetent it is alarming. The whole APC team is so kindergarten, any good opposition would have totally crippled them already! The gaffes are now coming in at the rate of one gaffe per hour!

And they are getting even more disastrous by the day!!!

I rarely comment on issues here, but my question is 'Are You A Nigerian?'... you should be looking for ways to move nigeria forward not hoping to 'nail' opposition. State objectively what you think the opposition can do better taking into account what is achievable.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #PDPHouseOfHunger Trends On Twitter (See Screenshots) by woodcock(m): 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
snailspeed:
Isn't it funny that all of you here also belong to APC groups where you plan to bring down PDP and you get paid for it?

You lot are not even making sense! They are opposition. Its their job. They are not supposed to praise you. They are there to nail you. Its your job to do things right so you don't get nailed. Its that simple.

If I am in that group, I would have destroyed you lot by now. The gloves would have come off, no dulling. Truth is, PDP are not even that effective right now. There is so much they can use to nail #babalondon, Buhari! The guy is so incompetent it is alarming. The whole APC team is so kindergarten, any good opposition would have totally crippled them already! The gaffes are now coming in at the rate of one gaffe per hour!

I rarely comment on issues here, but my question is 'Are You A Nigerian?'... you should be looking for ways to move nigeria forward not hoping to 'nail' opposition. State objectively what you think the opposition can do better taking into account what is achievable.

1 Like

Re: #PDPHouseOfHunger Trends On Twitter (See Screenshots) by snailspeed: 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
woodcock:

Come off it my friend! Are you following the American elections? Do you see the republicans or democrats patronising each other? PDP is opposition. As long as they are not cooking up fake stories to spread, they are doing their job. In fact, it would be a disservice to Nigeria if they give APC any slack!

I don't need to state what they can do better. That's what they are paid to do. If they can do it, they should step aside!!! Its that simple! No time for kindergarten governance!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #PDPHouseOfHunger Trends On Twitter (See Screenshots) by AfroKnight: 8:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
Most PDP youth warriors are fueled by tribal hate. That's why they are easily frustrated.
grin grin

2019 is still far. Change your primitive tactics and provide us with a worthy opposition.

3 Likes

Re: #PDPHouseOfHunger Trends On Twitter (See Screenshots) by Mynd44: 8:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
seunmsg:

Are you sure Demola is in that group? I can't see his name or number from the screen grab that I have seen so far.
They used true caller app to find him out. grin grin
Re: #PDPHouseOfHunger Trends On Twitter (See Screenshots) by seunmsg(m): 8:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
Mynd44:

They used true caller app to find him out. grin grin

Really? Nawa o.
Re: #PDPHouseOfHunger Trends On Twitter (See Screenshots) by BushidoBlue(m): 8:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
AfroKnight:
Most PDP youth warriors are fueled by tribal hate. That's why they are easily frustrated.
grin grin

2019 is still far. Change your primitive tactics and provide us with a worthy opposition.

The tribe I hate most is the tribe of corruption..

Seems you would rather poke fun at the opposition than tell the corrupt to account for their misdeeds...

The 2016 budget is hyper inflated...
Re: #PDPHouseOfHunger Trends On Twitter (See Screenshots) by BushidoBlue(m): 8:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
seunmsg:

Really? Nawa o.

See when tru caller is more important than the 2016 budget of shame.
Re: #PDPHouseOfHunger Trends On Twitter (See Screenshots) by olajizz01(m): 8:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
I pity the youths of this country doing hatchet job for politicians because of peanut they are realising,they are motgaging their own future including the future of their unborn children,they are morally bankrupt.how can youths in their right sense castigating a president who intends to fight corruption because we all know that without this,nothing will workout because corruption is our bane in this country and these youths are called future leaders,i don't think there is hope in this country.
Re: #PDPHouseOfHunger Trends On Twitter (See Screenshots) by BushidoBlue(m): 8:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
olajizz01:
I pity the youths of this country doing hatchet job for politicians because of peanut they are realising,they are motgaging their own future including the future of their unborn child,so

We need to call the leaders of this nation to order
How can there be suppressed news like the un mentioned Boko Haram attack at Dikwa and some youth are here ranting about over a twitter hashtag??
https://www.nairaland.com/2925768/there-suicide-bomb-blast-idp#42838920

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #PDPHouseOfHunger Trends On Twitter (See Screenshots) by ckmayoca: 9:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
seunmsg:
grin grin grin shameless hunger stricken and compensation seeking mofos. PMB should please fast track the implementation of the 5k allowance to unemployed youths. Some of these hungry PDP members really need it. At least, they won't have to seek compensation from politicians for tweeting against the government of their country.

There is diff btw being unemployed and being broke.
Giving 5k to an idle person is like encouraging his idleness cos he will use it to reload data. So 5k isn't solution to youths problem sir.
Re: #PDPHouseOfHunger Trends On Twitter (See Screenshots) by Zikdik(m): 9:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
snailspeed:

I'm apathetic to politics but, the way the APC orchestrated PDP's downfall last year..that's the stuff doctoral degrees are made of.
Re: #PDPHouseOfHunger Trends On Twitter (See Screenshots) by ckmayoca: 9:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
seunmsg:
grin grin grin shameless hunger stricken and compensation seeking mofos. PMB should please fast track the implementation of the 5k allowance to unemployed youths. Some of these hungry PDP members really need it. At least, they won't have to seek compensation from politicians for tweeting against the government of their country.

There is diff btw being une.mployed and being broke.
Giving 5k to an idle person is like encouraging his idleness cos he will use it to reload data. So 5k isn't solution to youths problem sir.
Re: #PDPHouseOfHunger Trends On Twitter (See Screenshots) by olajizz01(m): 9:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
BushidoBlue:

We need to call the leaders of this nation to order
How can there be suppressed news like the un mentioned Boko Haram attack at Dikwa and some youth are here ranting about over a twitter hashtag??
https://www.nairaland.com/2925768/there-suicide-bomb-blast-idp#42838920
You see,let us be realistic,there was no any country experienced terrorism that got rid of it within shorttime, ask USA about Iraq,Afganistan etc,they experienced random suicide bombing for years after they have defeated those terrorist.
Re: #PDPHouseOfHunger Trends On Twitter (See Screenshots) by nex(m): 9:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
The PDP House Of Hunger has been exposed! Lies everyday, in hopes that the party will compensate them in Naira. It's just a big shame how low that arty fell, even before they lost the elections. It is a pity what the PDP turned Nigerian youths into over the 16 years of their misrule. God help Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: #PDPHouseOfHunger Trends On Twitter (See Screenshots) by Diamonddris(m): 9:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
Iroh88:
A dead horse is a hungry buzzard's best friend- Italian Mafia adage.

Please how do you do this canceling,please guide me on how to do it thanks........

I use a BB bold 5
Re: #PDPHouseOfHunger Trends On Twitter (See Screenshots) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
Omojuwa trying to get back at them for yesterday's rant...The fact is that they are useless more like twitter war without war
Re: #PDPHouseOfHunger Trends On Twitter (See Screenshots) by LegatusGlaber(m): 9:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
It must be difficult being you and I wonder how you sleep at night. I bet bigotry gives you er3ction.

Your quest for likes, or more correctly put, your bigotry infested brain blinded you to sarcasm in mister Uche's post.

Worse still, you conveniently ignored a certain Mr. Ibekwe's post there all in a bid to score cheap point.

Shame on you bro
Bigprozzie:
As you can all notice, ALL the people that tweeted on the issue condemned the actions of the PDP Social Media Team

ONLY ONE person supported the action. Wait for it- MR UCHENNA!

This confirms all the theories on NL and the internet that Igbos are the ones who do not support this President.

PDPians, IPOB and wailers are hungry and desperate. But 95% will always be greater than 5%

May God deliver #PDPHouseOfHunger
Re: #PDPHouseOfHunger Trends On Twitter (See Screenshots) by jaytee01(m): 9:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
StOla:
Why am I not surprised to see Snailspeed and TippyTop on this kind of thread? I've always known they were paid PDP goons.

They have come to see how bad the backlash is for their party.

These are the kind of souless vagabonds who come up with the propaganda that Dasuki embezzlement is a hoax.

Once they see any news on EFCC executing its statutory responsibility of fighting financial crimes, they begin to lament that the president should stop fighting corruption.

They are also the ones who are never happy with any investigative report by Sahara Reporters.

Why would a citizen celebrate a president who fostered corruption and mass embezzlement, but oppose the president who has shown a dedication to fighting corruption?
Re: #PDPHouseOfHunger Trends On Twitter (See Screenshots) by BushidoBlue(m): 9:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
olajizz01:
You see,let us be realistic,there was no any country experienced terrorism that got rid of it within shorttime, ask USA about Iraq,Afganistan etc,they experienced random suicide bombing for years after they have defeated those terrorist.

You want to be realistic?
Ok let's be real.

If citizens of the US are at risk will Obama say the terrorism threat is a technical one?

I just told u that our countrymen met a violent death and people are more concerned about the opposition being paid..

It seems the hearts of some people in this country has gone cold.
Re: #PDPHouseOfHunger Trends On Twitter (See Screenshots) by MikembaAnambra: 9:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
LegatusGlaber:
It must be difficult being you and I wonder how you sleep at night. I bet bigotry gives you er3ction.

Your quest for likes, or more correctly put, your bigotry infested brain blinded you to sarcasm in mister Uche's post.

Worse still, you conveniently ignored a certain Mr. Ibekwe's post there all in a bid to score cheap point.

Shame on you bro

Are you Mr Uche?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: #PDPHouseOfHunger Trends On Twitter (See Screenshots) by Jesusloveyou: 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
snailspeed:

u think u make sense, go and hide head, u think opposition is all about spreading lies, with d damage pdp has done in nigeria, in a sane clime pdp should be discarded and proscribe from nigeria politics and society, nonsense

3 Likes

Re: #PDPHouseOfHunger Trends On Twitter (See Screenshots) by BushidoBlue(m): 10:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
u think u make sense, go and hide head, u think opposition is all about spreading lies, with d damage pdp has done in nigeria, in a sane clime pdp should be discarded and proscribe from nigeria politics and society, nonsense

Won ti lo Gbe egun ti o laso jade...

Woo tio ba kuro a na kaaba sa ara re

Oniranu oshi
Re: #PDPHouseOfHunger Trends On Twitter (See Screenshots) by BushidoBlue(m): 10:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
Jesusloveyou:

You are more into the propaganda than the dissemination of truth...
Nigerians died, the budget is in disarray and you are touting PDP... as the ruling party it is APC that should bury it's head in shame....
Re: #PDPHouseOfHunger Trends On Twitter (See Screenshots) by DrChukzy(m): 10:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
Bigprozzie:
As you can all notice, ALL the people that tweeted on the issue condemned the actions of the PDP Social Media Team

ONLY ONE person supported the action. Wait for it- MR UCHENNA!

This confirms all the theories on NL and the internet that Igbos are the ones who do not support this President.

PDPians, IPOB and wailers are hungry and desperate. But 95% will always be greater than 5%

May God deliver #PDPHouseOfHunger

Is that the little your brain can muster? So ur life can never be complete without mentioning Ipob abi?
Re: #PDPHouseOfHunger Trends On Twitter (See Screenshots) by BushidoBlue(m): 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
DrChukzy:

Is that the little your brain can muster? So ur life can never be complete without mentioning Ipob abi?

If they don't mention IPOB in a day na wahala for them
Re: #PDPHouseOfHunger Trends On Twitter (See Screenshots) by bapullow: 11:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
Nice one
Urine:

God bless you for this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2017 Ovation Carol: Dangote, Otedola, Ekweremadu, Ooni Of Ife Attend / Governor Ihedioha Issues Deadline To Okorocha’s Secretary, HOS On Imo Properties / Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.