Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Guys, How To Identify Broke Ladies Looking For Magas At A Restaurant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How To Identify Broke Ladies Looking For Magas At A Restaurant (989 Views)

8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies / Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies / 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, How To Identify Broke Ladies Looking For Magas At A Restaurant by DJBIGGY(m): 7:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
Ma guys shine your eyes, sometimes when you are chilling at a restaurant or any public place, you see different kind of ladies there with different agendas. Some go alone, while others go in a cliq. For those who are looking for 'boyfriends' to help sponsor their food and/or transport fare (sometimes sef they go with the hopes someone will drop them home), there are certain signs they exhibit for you to know they are looking for a potential maga.

1. They pick the most visible spot in the restaurant to seat. It could even be a seat close to the entrance where they would easily be spotted by those coming in without stress.

2. Then study the menu like they are studying for JAMB. They might not be paying attention to the menu but they are forming serious like they are afford what they want to order.

3. It takes roughly thirty minutes to an hour for them to decide an item on the menu they want. Haba na finaly year exam?

4. And when they do, it’s usually the cheapest. Malt, coke, cranberry juice or orange juice. That way, if no guy approach them, they would easily pay it off and go home disappointed, and arrange another day they would hunt magas.

5. They take a lot of selfies while waiting for their order. That easily attracts attention when they make noise with their mouths and phones.

6. They laugh a lot to nothing in particular…and very loud to attract the attention of prospective boyfriends seated.

7. It is common to find them laughing loud one minute and sober the next minute when they feel a potential lead may never approach their table.

8. Their eye lashes looks like they are ready to fly. Heavy makeup is the costume. Pushup bra and waist trainer is the dress code. Add a strappy sandals & ombre wig to that. As in dress to kill!

9. They are usually with power banks cos they know it’s going to be long wait. And of course, that time can be spent in achieving the next level in Candy Crush. Shege! If na job hunt u go find, you for don find am tey tey.

10. They keep staring around anytime anyone walks in as though they are human drone cameras. They are busy sizing you up to estimate your worth or deliberate making sure that the guy and her have eye contact. Unfortunately, most men start catching feelings from there. Ma guys why?

11. They make quick dashes to the rest room every fifteen minutes to remind candidates seated that they are still waiting. If you dey wait for me, walai, you go dry pass desert sand.

12. And of course, to retouch their lipstick and rearrange the foam in their bra. Looking good is good business so they have to ensure they are well packaged at every minute.

13. Accent fluctuates between American, British, and pidgin depending on who is walking past their table. Dem for just go study linguistics.

14. When it’s time to pay for their drinks using POS or raw cash after an unsuccessful outing, they pull out up to four ATM cards or their change and contribute in fractions like as if dem wan do church offering. The only change on their hands is their bike fare.

With all these... If they invest their time looking for menial jobs, they will get easy.

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/02/guys-how-to-identify-broke-ladies.html

1 Like

Re: Guys, How To Identify Broke Ladies Looking For Magas At A Restaurant by dazzlingd(m): 8:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
Lol, we sabi them die wen we see them
Re: Guys, How To Identify Broke Ladies Looking For Magas At A Restaurant by DJBIGGY(m): 8:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
dazzlingd:
Lol, we sabi them die wen we see them

I suppose learn from u be that wink
Re: Guys, How To Identify Broke Ladies Looking For Magas At A Restaurant by abimbawealth(f): 10:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
Did you write this?
Re: Guys, How To Identify Broke Ladies Looking For Magas At A Restaurant by DJBIGGY(m): 8:21am On Feb 12, 2016
abimbawealth:
Did you write this?

yea i did
Re: Guys, How To Identify Broke Ladies Looking For Magas At A Restaurant by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 12, 2016
Hahahahaha, gosh!
Re: Guys, How To Identify Broke Ladies Looking For Magas At A Restaurant by DJBIGGY(m): 12:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
Re: Guys, How To Identify Broke Ladies Looking For Magas At A Restaurant by abimbawealth(f): 1:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
DJBIGGY:

yea i did
Cc: Naijasinglegirl
Re: Guys, How To Identify Broke Ladies Looking For Magas At A Restaurant by Naijasinglegirl: 6:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
DJBIGGY:

yea i did
lmfaoooooooo 'yeah I did' abi? Lmaoooooooooooooooooooo. Another Ctrl V blogger
Re: Guys, How To Identify Broke Ladies Looking For Magas At A Restaurant by Naijasinglegirl: 6:40pm On Feb 13, 2016
abimbawealth:
Cc: Naijasinglegirl
I write and he interprets. Lmfao
Re: Guys, How To Identify Broke Ladies Looking For Magas At A Restaurant by badinfluence: 7:22pm On Feb 13, 2016
You didn't even wait small before copying someone's material.. na wa oo
Re: Guys, How To Identify Broke Ladies Looking For Magas At A Restaurant by abimbawealth(f): 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:
I write and he interprets. Lmfao
cheesy
Re: Guys, How To Identify Broke Ladies Looking For Magas At A Restaurant by refiner(f): 10:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
copy catsmiley

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Lost Her Job Because She Refused Her Boss / Is It More Expensive To Be Single Or In A Relationship? / Single Guys Chaiii! We Are Officially Finish. Come In Let's Reason For Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.