Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Appearance In Court In 10 Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Appearance In Court In 10 Photos (29940 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Speech This Today..3/9/2017 / The Real Truth About Buhari's Latest Appearance / Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Appearance In Court In 10 Photos by prophetfire: 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
Usman212s:
I don't like this man a bit .
the olodo thought he was invisible .
you should hav written in your mother tongue. Its invincible which means one that cant be caged or defeated. Invisible means some that cant be seen with physical eyes.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Appearance In Court In 10 Photos by Psalmmysammy(m): 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
Topeakintola:
An Igbo proverb states that:

The child that will not let his mother sleep will also experience insomnia

As a typical IPOB man, he will first do what Fela referred to as - Shakara Oloje

After making noise and jumping up and down, he will then calm himself down and face the reality of his pathetic situation.

By the time the zoo has finished the reformatting process in his IPObian brain, Kanue will make the Nigerian National Anthem as his daily Lords prayer

Useless terrorist!

God bless the great country- Nigeria

I swear I laff I wan faint bros yhu brutal oooo! Na finish him u do am
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Appearance In Court In 10 Photos by aviazuva: 2:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
oglalasioux:
It is good to be brave and fearless, my son, but sometimes it is good to be a coward. Often times we stand in the compound of the coward and point at the spot the brave man used to live. He who has never submitted to anything will submit to the burial mat.

Chinua Achebe,
Arrow of God.

When the flute pushes a strong man into the grave, he will be buried
Chinua Achebe
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Appearance In Court In 10 Photos by oglalasioux(m): 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
aviazuva:

When the flute pushes a strong man into the grave, he will be buried
Chinua Achebe

Which Achebe's book please?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Appearance In Court In 10 Photos by ozoemenaca: 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
I would not blame some of you ranting that wants to be perpetually slaves to the Fulanis. I guess some of you are ignorant that fight for freedom would never be actualize without resistant. Some of these are processes to achieving freedom. Its only cowards that would not go for what they want for fear of oppression.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Appearance In Court In 10 Photos by skuribeebo: 4:18pm On Feb 12, 2016
Eyepencil:

Brave man!

If Pa Awolowo was as brave as this man he would have been alive by now, instead he acted like a coward and drank rat poison the rest was history.
na you mix the poison?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Appearance In Court In 10 Photos by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
Eyepencil:

Brave man!

If Pa Awolowo was as brave as this man he would have been alive by now, instead he acted like a coward and drank rat poison the rest was history.
firstly awolowo lived longer tgan ojukwu and ojukwu helped awolowo killed 6 million of zooafrans..check wiki
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Appearance In Court In 10 Photos by iceguy67: 4:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
1,This man so called kanu was a pure thief,he stole frequency from rainbow fm.
2, This man so called kanu is a pure fool mislead by some monkeys called biafra leaders aka monkey and Barbon.
3, This man so called kanu is so arrogant fighting infront of the judge that will sentence him to life imprisonment
Here is my judgement le him and his so called igbo abi whatever be killed and there children should rut in jail
I rise embarassed tongue tongue embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Appearance In Court In 10 Photos by shegra58: 5:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
Eyepencil:

Brave man!

ojukwu will tell u real definition of coward when he ran to exile after he started what he can't finish,and he later died as a Nigerian cos he was buried with Nigerian flag...Yoruba will rather die fighting like Awolowo,MKO Abiola,Pa Adekunle Ajasin etc..Kanu want to run away like his predecessor Ojukwu that's why he was asking for DSS to release his passport fvucking coward all he can do is cheast beating....Omo Oduduwa HERO ni waaaaa shocked
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Appearance In Court In 10 Photos by shegra58: 5:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
brize:
I love the pix no 5. That is exactly what yorubas and hausas and the fulani daura dullardd president of the zoo called Buhari wanna see.... He showed it to them.....
He always tell us to be fearless before their enemies because we are fighting darkness (lugard cage called Nigeria).
and u r part of lugard animal living in lugard cage for as long as u never actualize Biafra....u sound as if u've bn scammed of 5k for Biafra passpport grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Appearance In Court In 10 Photos by shegra58: 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
moscobabs:

that reminds me how brave Ojukwu was
yes when he ran into exile grin ;
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Appearance In Court In 10 Photos by mrDennis(m): 6:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
Eyepencil:

Brave man!

If Mr. Kanu existed durinng awolowos era he would have been executed , also that's why a very very BRAVE man callled ojukwu stayed and faced the army as they retook the eastern region and was arrested at enugu after it fell to FG forces .

Oh sorrryy ... The brave ojukwu had an urgent appointment and along with his family members fled ! Lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Appearance In Court In 10 Photos by tickles2luv2016(m): 6:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
ozoemenaca:
I would not blame some of you ranting that wants to be perpetually slaves to the Fulanis. I guess some of you are ignorant that fight for freedom would never be actualize without resistant. Some of these are processes to achieving freedom. Its only cowards that would not go for what they want for fear of oppression.

U minorities cau u defeat nigeria as a whole,u'ii just die for nothing and naija will stoll remain.O N PE
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Appearance In Court In 10 Photos by petkoffDrake(m): 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
Topeakintola:
An Igbo proverb states that:

The child that will not let his mother sleep will also experience insomnia

As a typical IPOB man, he will first do what Fela referred to as - Shakara Oloje

After making noise and jumping up and down, he will then calm himself down and face the reality of his pathetic situation.
I can see ur practicing madness.. . useless idiot!

By the time the zoo has finished the reformatting process in his IPObian brain, Kanue will make the Nigerian National Anthem as his daily Lords prayer

Useless terrorist!

God bless the great country- Nigeria

Ur a fool practicing madness.... Soon it will b over
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Appearance In Court In 10 Photos by IGBOPRINCE: 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
Eyepencil:

Brave man!

I heard that the rat poison was made in aba ? And that s why the yorubas always go against our achievement sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IED Explosion Kills 4 Soldiers In Borno (Photos) / Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor / Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.