Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun (25579 Views)

After Eliminating 40,000 Ghost Workers We Saved N8billion Monthly – presidency / 43,000 ‘ghost Workers’ Uncovered In Nigerian Security Agencies / 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by ernecy(m): 7:46am On Feb 12, 2016
ObidikeObinna:

Stop acting like IPOB novices

When they say "Ghost Workers", they dont mean they are actual ghosts

It means that they are not directly employed by the Civil Service but they are enrolled in the payroll system

They are used as conduits to siphon public monies

@Topic

This is a very good development

Any measure to block leakages is very welcome

It will go a long way to help the #PDPHouseOfHunger

you are on point, but why do you term anybody with different opinion fron yours as IPOB?
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by ashjay001(m): 7:50am On Feb 12, 2016
payosehtor:
l like that side of the banks,they must be made to pay heavily for it. the way i hate corruption ehn,corrupt nigerians should thank God somebody like me is not near a position 2 to fight the appostles of corruption. that is why i'll remain an astute supporter of pmb,irrespective of his weaknesses.at least we ve'nt had any leader in this country that detaste corruption like him. how wish he is younger & in military nown.that's my mere wish though.

If wishes were horses, ...

Personally, I believe he can still do better:
1. Replace d CJ.
2. Replace d CBN leadership.
3. Retire all civil service directors(d budget scandal is being treated with kid gloves!)

2 Likes

Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by kuuljay(m): 7:50am On Feb 12, 2016
shamecurls:

Utterances like yours would have never existed if all we had within Nigeria were standard and quality condoms.
grin grin grin grin this is the most wicked sh!t I've read in recent times grin grin grin grin
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by gbishman: 7:55am On Feb 12, 2016
bloody yam eaters, they must be made to vomit the yam. Please also the bankers must be help responsible.
Bankers are simply just getting too unethical now a days

1 Like

Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by muba4huss(m): 7:59am On Feb 12, 2016
Make God help us for this country o...today... FG ,tomorrow ....senator, civil servant, na only God know whose next....let me guess... Naija POLICE...
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by tritt(m): 8:01am On Feb 12, 2016
Gbawe:

Lawd Behind every scam, however sophisticated, is a scammer who can be linked with the scam and prosecuted for it. Do you gerrit now? The EFCC will not be attempting to prosecute any ghosts but they will try to bring to book those who loot Nigeria by creating bogus accounts of non-existent workers who are then paid by the FG for doing nothing. Simple enough concept for anyone to understand.

Of cus everyone is aware they are nonexistent workers in this ministries but from the sarcasm in there figure of speech (wailers) you best should know and not take it personal by calling any one IPOB.....

1 Like

Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by bedspread: 8:08am On Feb 12, 2016
Bros! If you are not a class,teacher, you are in the,wrong business!
payosehtor:
see this one again,u hated APC to hell as if a political party name/abreveation is our problem in this country,whereas 90% black man is habitually greedy & corrupt, otherwise
, even if ignorance of what a ghost worker is your skull's problem, one 'Obinnachika' above has taken his time to explain the meaning of ''gst.wk''. u stiil went ahead to dragg Apc as a party into ur coment.let me put it to most most of u haters of apc or pdp that, u nigerians are the problem to ur selves. even if angels of havens are sent down to earth to govern this country,sabotage will stiil be contracted to u.pls change! nigerians,change must begin with u.
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by consumingfire: 8:20am On Feb 12, 2016
CyberWolf:
How can you hand over ghost workers to EFCC? .. Something that doesn't exist? .. This woman is a clown I swear.. grin cheesy

She is not a clown!don't this ghost worker own banks account , and somebody or groups of peson does the witdrawer , it then means that these ghosts worker have an adress intereact with others within the civil service.
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by bathowsai1(m): 8:28am On Feb 12, 2016
Ganjafama:
I want correct something. The ghostworkers are actually employed per se , but thru the backdoor. Their files are with the ministries but they don't show up for work. What they do is wait for bank alerts at the end of every month.
And it gets even trickier. I have a friend in US who still gets pension alerts on his now abandoned then salary bank account. How is this possible? Connivance and criminality! Should be discovered and punished. Simple.
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by omokab: 8:52am On Feb 12, 2016
[quote author=CyberWolf post=42839299]How can you hand over ghost workers to EFCC? .. Something that doesn't exist? .. This woman is a clown I swear.. grin cheesy[/quote the only thing you know is to abuse your elders. The one they are talking about are the staff collecting two salaries due to the bad accounting system and bad leadership styles by directors,DG/chairman of agencies and accountants. If you have read their last statement when they discovered them, she said they are using two names and other account is already dormant due to support from the banks. They can certainly catch them if they wish to.]
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by ImpactWorld(m): 9:05am On Feb 12, 2016
The minister is a comedian.

This is all in a bid to score political points.

Stop the deceit already!

Hand over "GHOSTS" indeed!
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by oliver003: 9:06am On Feb 12, 2016
23,000 to efcc cell,more budget for prison expansion.
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by Mrlekan07034617: 9:07am On Feb 12, 2016
Only God knows where that idea of "Ghost worker" originated from. How can one person be on a payroll and still have 2 to 3 people who answers crazy name and be receiving salaries all to be landing in an account managed by this same one person.

For those feeling like "ghost workers" meant ghost, its not ooo just a corrupt practice that has been on for a long time now both in the public and private sector.

God help us!!
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 12, 2016
Gbawe:

Too many kids seeking comedy relief on Nairaland these day. Is it not better for you to go and watch basketmouth to gain good 'materials' instead of coming here with your dry and senseless attempt at humour? Who does not know 'ghost worker' is just a term describing how real and very much alive Nigerians set up accounts for workers who do not exist and do no work at all yet end up being paid a salary by the FG? This is a serious issue and a positive development any responsible Nigerian would praise.

Massive, revolutionary and all-encompassing cost-cutting and cleaning up of waste in government spending saved the UK after the credit crunch. We should all praise th PMB government for being brave and resolute enough to try and do similar in Nigeria. you kids should sometimes be sensible to avoid serious topics, with serious implications for many ordinary Nigerians, if your number one obsession is to act like children only interested in 'catching fun' rather than contributing sensibly to the topic under discussion.
Why u dey Para lyk ds. U go soon get BP oooo. You wey carry Nigeria wahala for head like Gala, how market?

Your worries has just begun.
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by Mackson01: 11:08am On Feb 12, 2016
U can arrest Africa magic ghost bicos dem dey look road well b4 dey cross road. Some of their ghost dey take door enter room
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by clickwtB(m): 11:12am On Feb 12, 2016
REPLACE THEM WITH REAL HUMANS BEINGS AND SEE THE UNEMPLOYMENT LEVEL OF THIS COUNTRY GOES DOWN.THEN UNRAVEL AND PROSECUTE THE GHOST FRAUDULENT CULPRITS.
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by datigbogirl: 6:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
Menzy86:
So Metuh is your idea of innocent person? No wonder Africa is d way it is and Nigeria is running in circles!

So despite the EFCC dropping charges on Metuh due to the impending revelation of their false accusation, foooolish cynism and holier than thou campaign...YOU still think Metuh is guilty?

You're a pathetic individual.
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by Menzy86(m): 4:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
datigbogirl:

So despite the EFCC dropping charges on Metuh due to the impending revelation of their false accusation, foooolish cynism and holier than thou campaign...YOU still think Metuh is guilty?

You're a pathetic individual.
Typical Nigerian youth you are. Cant make a point without personal insults and jibes.
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by datigbogirl: 6:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
Menzy86:
Typical Nigerian youth you are. Cant make a point without personal insults and jibes.

You can't even see d points raised still...

see why I called you pathetic? you are a goon.
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by MrALIVE: 6:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
The comments of some people here clearly shows that they are illiterates..a ghost worker can be someone who collects salary but never shows up at his place of work..the person duly registered,but doesn't come to work
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by MrALIVE: 6:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
datigbogirl:

This government is not interested in developing the economy...na to just dey prosecute and recover phantom money...thereby harassing innocent people in d process like they did Metuh.

I think I prefer a corrupt but progressive government to an incorrupt, cynical, suspicious, holier than thou BUT stagnant and retrogressive govt!
you are part of the problem to be solved in nigeria
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by Menzy86(m): 5:37am On Feb 14, 2016
datigbogirl:

You can't even see d points raised still...

see why I called you pathetic? you are a goon.
Run along now dear. I can see you have added new words like 'goon' to your vocabulary. How smart you are. I'm so proud of you!
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by yongg: 2:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
so there's employment on ghost-mode?
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by Naijiant: 2:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by muba4huss(m): 4:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
This probing tins sef don tire me...
Today- EFCC probe one senator 1.5b scam
Tomorrow- he has been charged to court , now in court- i adjourn to 4month time, the money we no see am, na figure det just dey use scatter person brain ... Like seriously this probe don tire me. FG should stop wasting time ooo. Nigeria economy is really affecting everybody. I cant even buy a smartphone...oga o.
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by shotuns: 7:21am On Aug 01, 2018
It baffles me each time I log in on NL and see how many have degenerated so low to the point that they cant even think before spewing rubbish online. Has NL become kids forum ? I think the moderator should do the needful, ban every inmature fellows in this forum。We take everyrhing for granted and turn it into laughing matter, no wonder the country has no future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode Suspends Traditional Ruler For Faking His Own Kidnap / Atiku’s Exit: Accept My Sympathy, Buhari Tells Odigie-Oyegun / NBA Conference: Lawyers Deregister, Query El-rufai’s Inclusion As Key Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.