Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,092 members, 7,807,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? (51457 Views)

'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo / Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! / PLEASE HELP!!! DONT LET MY SISTER IS DIE IN HOSPITAL (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by excellentmomma(f): 11:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
vybzkartel:

She wakes up at 6am

sometimes after 6 am

and i believe a virtuous wife should be waking up earlier

I am often up by 4am or 5 am

She wakes up late and doesnt pray

I have been diplomatic, harsh and all...but she hasnt changed. what do i do?

6am. Late? Why don't you start the chores and let her join u, you influence humans better by example not talks.

She prolly shares home bills with you, then you won't allow her do the work when and how she can. Is there any work left undone @ d end of the day? You will wake up 4am, cross leg and your only job is watch when she will wake abi? Change abeg

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
vybzkartel:

She wakes up at 6am

sometimes after 6 am

She must be on the fat side, does she snores at night?

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by sheilak: 11:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
excellentmomma:

6am. Late? Why don't you start the chores and let her join u, you influence humans better by example not talks.

She prolly shares home bills with you, then you won't allow her do the work when and how she can. Is there any work left undone @ d end of the day? You will wake up 4am, cross leg and your only job is watch when she will wake abi? Change abeg

He doesn't need to charge

What he can't do is force his wife to wake up when he wants

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by sheilak: 11:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
@seaga

A good wife must be submissive

I guess this is part of being submissivesmiley
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by cardoctor(m): 11:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
Wind the clock forward to 8am. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
The man just wants to nag. So she never slept over @ your place during courtship, and even if she did and was faking, what does waking up by 6am have to do with being virtuous? Abi u didn't notice that she doesn't like praying before u married her ni?

4 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by sheilak: 11:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
daveyjay:
Poor her a bowl of water very early whenever U want her awake! ThankGod, harmattan dey now, if she doesn't kill you then U will kill her

cheesy

Funny man
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by chigoizie7(m): 11:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

How the hell is 6am considered late?!

Lol, going by our nija standards of wives taking care of family feeding and all that. It is late to wake by 6am.

Me sef wey never marry, wey de stay alone, anytime I wake up by 6am due to hang over, I must go to work late that day( distance from my house to my place of work is barely 25mins)

So, imagine a woman with kids to prepare for skul, prepare breakfast for the family,get their luch ready and den prepare herself for work(if she has a job) Oga every member of that family must go late that day.

4 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by mrBLAYD(m): 11:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
Pls my bro,u might not like being in marriage if She should get crossed with u for forcing her,and one mistake I'll Eva advice pple not to make is weighing ur strength and abilities with Ladies,if she's not working then free her,maybe she's pregnant u know? [/color][color=#990000]

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by cococandy(f): 11:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
SHEEGO2015:

Lol.......... Abeg wats d work of ur husband
not your business cool

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by xreal: 11:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
Una no court b4 marrage?
U no first know?

Set Alarm for clock or fone naa.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by sheilak: 11:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
ladyF:
If you don't have kids yet and your wife isn't working, then I think 6am is fair. Why would you want her to wake up by 4am when she doesn't have what to do? That's just selfishness. Would she just wake up and be looking round the house all in the name of waking up early?

Even is she is all of the above..... so far she can finish her chores on time or (not and) she has her own schedule, he has no right to tell her when to wake up

7 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by happney65: 11:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
Some Men sha..Some men need to be shot at close range..6AM is late?Too Bad..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
vybzkartel:

She wakes up at 6am

sometimes after 6 am

Pour her cold water at d time u think is right for her to wake up. Thanks me later
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by hustla(m): 11:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

IT Manager of a Digital Marketing Agency

Hello,

Please Is there any space for an intern or entry level job? Would like to get some hands on experience after doing some networking and EH trainings in India up till Jan 30 this year

Would be glad if I am considered

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by SHEEGO2015(m): 11:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
cococandy:
not your business cool

I may be of help ni
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by Gracious10: 11:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
Some men have serious ego issues. Everything is a problem.
Some just like creatin problem where there is none.

6am is late? SMH.
Pray with her before bedtime and in the morning.
What happened to couples vigil, intercessory prayers or have u not read that the prayer of 2 or more is a prayer of pure agreement?
Can we also hear where she does well or are men on NL just interested in the flaws of their partners? When u swap places with people who are dealing with irresponsible spouse, you will continually thank God for the one you have.

Ekwu si gom.

12 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by sheilak: 11:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
chigoizie7:

Lol, going by our nija standards of wives taking care of family feeding and all that. It is late to wake by 6am.

Me sef wey never marry, wey de stay alone, anytime I wake up by 6am due to hang over, I must go to work late that day( distance from my house to my place of work is barely 25mins)

So, imagine a woman with kids to prepare for skul, prepare breakfast for the family,get their luch ready and den prepare herself for work(if she has a job) Oga every member of that family must go late that day.

I disagree

I know some families that leave chores for later

My type of familysmiley. Wake up, cook or not, eat, dress up for work and head for work

4 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by ladyF(f): 11:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
sheilak:

Even is she is all of the above..... so far she can finish her chores on time or (not and) she has her own schedule, he has no right to tell her when to wake up
I don't even do major chores in the morning. Where is the time sef when you are rushing out? I'd rather work at night and be sure nothing is disturbing my sleep, it's not as if the sleep is even long.

Some people are selfish sha. She should wake up and be looking at his handsome face? angry

10 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by sheilak: 11:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
DrDauda:

Pour her cold water at d time u think is right for her to wake up. Thanks me later

I may end up kiling anyone who tries that with meundecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by sheilak: 11:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
ladyF:

I don't even do major chores in the morning. Where is the time sef when you are rushing out? I'd rather work at night and be sure nothing is disturbing my sleep, it's not as if the sleep is even long.

Some people are selfish sha. She should wake up and be looking at his handsome face? angry

Lol

Some men like wahala
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by Radpajay(m): 11:59pm On Feb 11, 2016
Shuu. ...see question of, just 4m snoring habit. ..Once is 4am u on ur snoring knob till she wake up.
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by greggng: 11:59pm On Feb 11, 2016
Stop making love to her after 11pm every night. After using her body for sexexercise and u expect her to wake up early?

7 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by Cheechy(f): 12:00am On Feb 12, 2016
vybzkartel:

She wakes up at 6am

sometimes after 6 am

WTF is chasing YOU??

7 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by Radpajay(m): 12:02am On Feb 12, 2016
Shuu. ...see question oo, just 4m snoring habit. ..Once is 4am u on ur snoring knob till she wake up.
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by banmee(m): 12:04am On Feb 12, 2016
Smellymouth:

How is 00600 not late? undecided

How is it late?
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by pinkyruledworld(m): 12:05am On Feb 12, 2016
suck her pisso
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by bebu: 12:05am On Feb 12, 2016
Is lack of job,if she has one na she will always want to meet up early

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by frugal(m): 12:06am On Feb 12, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

IT Manager of a Digital Marketing Agency
What's the name of your agency?
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by sule5727: 12:06am On Feb 12, 2016
vybzkartel:

She wakes up at 6am

sometimes after 6 am

Allowed her to rest enough, I'm sure she does a lot of domestic activities @ home, 6am is not too late .

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by mazizitonene(m): 12:07am On Feb 12, 2016
op undecided ....i wake up by 10, 11 sometyms 12 cool ............she wakes pretty early on my watch............

tho i'm a late sleeper................

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by Radpajay(m): 12:07am On Feb 12, 2016
Mr man, u should just develop snoring habit.....Once is 4am u on ur knob till she wake up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Why Do Women Shave Their Baby's First Hair. / Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband / Help!!..did I Marry The Wrong Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.