Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

See How Nigerian Army Torture Boko Harams - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Nigerian Army Torture Boko Harams (11087 Views)

Uk-disturbing Video Allegedly Shows Nigerian Army Torture And Murder Biafrans / Uk-disturbing Video Allegedly Shows Nigerian Army Torture And Murder Biafrans / Nigerian Army Torture & Murder IPOB Secessionists (disturbing Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Nigerian Army Torture Boko Harams by hardbody: 6:23am On Feb 12, 2016
SmartMugu:

Why are you cursing? Do I know you? Do you know you can be prosecuted in a court of law for this comment you just made against my person?

Not when there is justification that you are a bloated f**l

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerian Army Torture Boko Harams by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 6:32am On Feb 12, 2016
People up there singing praises to this cruelty must understand that that guy in the eyes of the law is as innocent as all of you surporting this barbarism...

They are NA not BH, so no matter what the guy is accused of.. .as long as he is a Nigerian, his rights must be observed.

Should we the citizens encourage our military to become monsters...know you all that they are improving their barbaric skills and when they are done with BH and non is left for them to continue in this long term madness, guess who their tergets will be?

So I personally hate Boko-ediots and wish them the worst of inhumane expirence, but I also condemn this act by these bad egg soldier because I know that I may become their target someday.

I know some real good soldiers that would never stand this wickedness that have served in Bornu and back.

Finally, if they must do this as their last option to achieve success..then let them not show us the picture..
They can make it a top secret and deliver the act there..

They can have special squad for it so every good mind don't get corrupted seeing this wickedness.. .

I condemn this! I condemn this! I condemn this!
Re: See How Nigerian Army Torture Boko Harams by AlPeter: 6:49am On Feb 12, 2016
SmartMugu:

Why are you cursing? Do I know you? Do you know you can be prosecuted in a court of law for this comment you just made against my person?
oga he was being very nice. Read your silly, childish comment again.

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerian Army Torture Boko Harams by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 6:53am On Feb 12, 2016
Litmus:
Bokkoharam that line up school children and slit their throats, roasts infants,bomb already suffering people in refugee camps, set up roadblocks then gun down some motorist and use chainsaws to decapitate others? And people are here quietly berating soldiers for tying up that superposed Boko terrorist in the pic in the way Japanese people tie up women for sexual gratification? angry

Well, I've always argued that Nigerians are kindhearted. I like to think of myself as Kindhearted too but to me if the guy in the pic is really a terrorists and if the pic is genuine then, lol, I shake my head in wonder. Lucky guy.

I can understand your concern and pains about this Boko-ediots, but please Oga for the sake of 1. Our future, 2. Our children, 3. Sanity in our society...

The NA should please address this picture leakage I and try not to show us this types of picture ever again..

If they must do this (yes I condemn this in anyway you want to take it) they can for a special squad with special secret training to carry out this special duties, then condemn this act and ban any order soldier from doing same...

My brother this is how it starts ooh.. I hope you can agree with me that war comes with lots of trauma on soldiers, so they should not expose the good minds to these types of acts.. .when they look for BH tomorrow night and don't see.. .you and I will be their next victim..
Re: See How Nigerian Army Torture Boko Harams by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 7:00am On Feb 12, 2016
poshestmina:

shocked shocked angry.I don't want to say what's on my mind, I just came back from NL prison

What is NL prison.. .

Pls share what on your mind it might take you to the next level of your life.

I agree that this is a faceless forum but people reach out to others here...i have seen many cases.

Don't be afraid tell us what on your mind so we can learn from it and better guide ourselves not to go through the same ordeals as you.

And maybe, just maybe that someone who suppose to be your bridge to ur next level might be here.

Waiting.. ....
Re: See How Nigerian Army Torture Boko Harams by koboko69: 7:21am On Feb 12, 2016
dubemnaija:
Na this kind army Buhari wan take fight North Korea?grin grin

Human rights abusers kiss

Now they are human rights abusers? When Amnesty International called them that during the oneffectu buffons tenure...you guys wailed to heaven. I pity you people's condition
Re: See How Nigerian Army Torture Boko Harams by akanbiaa(m): 7:28am On Feb 12, 2016
Lusola15:

Dis is no way to treat a human being no matter what.
What if thats the only way of preventing many others from dying, torture is the only way to extract informatiom from a person prepared to die.
Re: See How Nigerian Army Torture Boko Harams by Iroh88(m): 7:31am On Feb 12, 2016
opribo:

Why didn't they torture Kabiru Sokoto and Nguche like this to extract information.
There's so many parts to this boko haram issue.
What makes you think they didn't?v? Are you Kabiru Sokoto's friend or defence lawyer
Re: See How Nigerian Army Torture Boko Harams by Panzerfaust(m): 7:55am On Feb 12, 2016
Very Nice!
Re: See How Nigerian Army Torture Boko Harams by minasota(f): 8:26am On Feb 12, 2016
opribo:

Why didn't they torture Kabiru Sokoto and Nguche like this to extract information.
There's so many parts to this boko haram issue.
Dis one the speak english....... Yeye de smell
Re: See How Nigerian Army Torture Boko Harams by babadem2much(m): 8:30am On Feb 12, 2016
manny4u:
An Army friend of mine serving in Borno sent this picture to me on whatsapp, this how they torture boko haram just to extract information and intel from them.

getting him involved here is bad u would have just post the pix without mentioning the source.

be smart bro
Re: See How Nigerian Army Torture Boko Harams by babadem2much(m): 8:33am On Feb 12, 2016
Lusola15:

I guess you have not lost a dear one in this fight or someone dear to you loses his limbs or hands. I will do more than that because I lost loved ones n friends
Re: See How Nigerian Army Torture Boko Harams by Synzu(m): 8:40am On Feb 12, 2016
SmartMugu:

You're a gigantic fool. Even more stvpid than I had thought.
Re: See How Nigerian Army Torture Boko Harams by babadem2much(m): 8:41am On Feb 12, 2016
Litmus:
Bokkoharam that line up school children and slit their throats, roasts infants,bomb already suffering people in refugee camps, set up roadblocks then gun down some motorist and use chainsaws to decapitate others? And people are here quietly berating soldiers for tying up that superposed Boko terrorist in the pic in the way Japanese people tie up women for sexual gratification? angry

Well, I've always argued that Nigerians are kindhearted. I like to think of myself as Kindhearted too but to me if the guy in the pic is really a terrorists and if the pic is genuine then, lol, I shake my head in wonder. Lucky guy.

Those guys are kind hearted they would have set fire under him to melting his useless stomach I swear if na BH I will do more than that
Re: See How Nigerian Army Torture Boko Harams by babadem2much(m): 8:46am On Feb 12, 2016
blackberlin:

You're an animal for sympathizing with Boko Haram. . . Do you know how many fathers, mothers and children they have killed and rendered incapacitated?

It's true that the world is filled with foolish people. Goat! You're not qualified to be called human!

You the mind them, if his sister is a.long the kidnapped girls or any of His family are in the IDP camp, or loved one slaugterd like the way those little school children where killed u wonder if they will be clapping hands for the terrorist
Re: See How Nigerian Army Torture Boko Harams by babadem2much(m): 8:48am On Feb 12, 2016
afoobabs:
@op Indirectly he leaked top secret information to u and u ar sharing it on social media what has military turn to

You spoke my mind bro.. Top secret fa

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerian Army Torture Boko Harams by deanoffaculty: 8:48am On Feb 12, 2016
Lusola15:

God forbid bad thing ooo! Just imagine that you are one of those Indigenes displaced at Borno State and have lost families and loved to heartless, wicked and evil Bokko boys, YOU WILL WISH THEM SOMETHING STRONGER THAN DEATH.

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerian Army Torture Boko Harams by babadem2much(m): 8:51am On Feb 12, 2016
Yomieluv:
If this is the kind of torture meted out to a terrorist,then the military are kindhearted.

I expect worse torture-drown him inside a pool of water,or better still feed him to lions.

Chai u be my real kind of person better still

hang him upside down n burn tyre while gently confessing I no get joy for this guys I swear
Re: See How Nigerian Army Torture Boko Harams by babadem2much(m): 8:55am On Feb 12, 2016
Let start by saying the op has n his military friend have no sense of security even as the terrorist is not well dealt with let us learn to help ourselves by keeping secret secret.

But that punishment ain't enough
Re: See How Nigerian Army Torture Boko Harams by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:56am On Feb 12, 2016
bladeAnders:
touching thou, but some wickedness deserves more of that...I just pray no innocent soul will pass thru dat

Innocent souks pass through this a lot in the hands of Nigerian forces. Sad but true.
Re: See How Nigerian Army Torture Boko Harams by Lusola15: 9:24am On Feb 12, 2016
deanoffaculty:

God forbid bad thing ooo! Just imagine that you are one of those Indigenes displaced at Borno State and have lost families and loved to heartless, wicked and evil Bokko boys, YOU WILL WISH THEM SOMETHING STRONGER THAN DEATH.

Kill him if av to kill him but a Hume way

We are way better than them(BH)

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerian Army Torture Boko Harams by asEdeyHOT: 9:29am On Feb 12, 2016
Go and repeat this pile of idealistic nonsense to the face of the victims families

All these ekpas sef

BenBruce4Presdt:
People up there singing praises to this cruelty must understand that that guy in the eyes of the law is as innocent as all of you surporting this barbarism...

They are NA not BH, so no matter what the guy is accused of.. .as long as he is a Nigerian, his rights must be observed.

Should we the citizens encourage our military to become monsters...know you all that they are improving their barbaric skills and when they are done with BH and non is left for them to continue in this long term madness, guess who their tergets will be?

So I personally hate Boko-ediots and wish them the worst of inhumane expirence, but I also condemn this act by these bad egg soldier because I know that I may become their target someday.

I know some real good soldiers that would never stand this wickedness that have served in Bornu and back.

Finally, if they must do this as their last option to achieve success..then let them not show us the picture..
They can make it a top secret and deliver the act there..

They can have special squad for it so every good mind don't get corrupted seeing this wickedness.. .

I condemn this! I condemn this! I condemn this!

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerian Army Torture Boko Harams by Lusola15: 9:31am On Feb 12, 2016
babadem2much:

I guess you have not lost a dear one in this fight or someone dear to you loses his limbs or hands. I will do more than that because I lost loved ones n friends

I av have lost both friends n colleagues fighting this people.

Re: See How Nigerian Army Torture Boko Harams by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 10:01am On Feb 12, 2016
asEdeyHOT:
Go and repeat this pile of idealistic nonsense to the face of the victims families

All these ekpas sef

I myself is a double víctim of Boko-ediots barbarism, but am better knowledge than you to understand that it is the long time of impunity by our politician cum our government and the security apparatus of this country that created them.

Let me teach for free.

The Nigeria Military are meant to uphold the law in delivering their daily but challenging duties, but they must do it according to the prescribe laws, nothing more, nothing less.

Like some sane countries, not that they don't do this types of things, but they do it in very classified manner and very secretive cos of the dangers it portends.

America and other saner countries have sites where they torture but will never agree to it.. So any member of their security found or cough on the act is gone for real.. .

This things have side effects and a very dangerous one for all of us.
Re: See How Nigerian Army Torture Boko Harams by LoveMachine(m): 10:26am On Feb 12, 2016
I was hoping for worse. After reading stories about Gitmo our soldiers are being kind in comparison. USA knows torture.
Re: See How Nigerian Army Torture Boko Harams by babadem2much(m): 10:29am On Feb 12, 2016
Lusola15:

I av have lost both friends n colleagues fighting this people.

My person , I will do worst than what they did considering the kind of widows n orphans also the way they grounded businesses, economy etc
Re: See How Nigerian Army Torture Boko Harams by opribo(m): 11:17am On Feb 12, 2016
Iroh88:
What makes you think they didn't?v? Are you Kabiru Sokoto's friend or defence lawyer

OK let us assume they tortured him, if they didn't obtain baby vital information from him what makes you think they will obtain it from this one. It is only when Nigerians agree that this is pur battle and confront the enemy as a united country.
Right now there is so much that meets the ordinary eyes. The real boko lives within and is shielded within. We must fish them out no matter how highly placed they are. Those using boko for political gains must be fished out. Those using book vendetta, those using it to destabilise Nigeria and those using it for economic benefits must all be fished out.
Re: See How Nigerian Army Torture Boko Harams by poshestmina(f): 11:34am On Feb 12, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:

What is NL prison.. .

Pls share what on your mind it might take you to the next level of your life.

I agree that this is a faceless forum but people reach out to others here...i have seen many cases.

Don't be afraid tell us what on your mind so we can learn from it and better guide ourselves not to go through the same ordeals as you.

And maybe, just maybe that someone who suppose to be your bridge to ur next level might be here.

Waiting.. ....

I just came back from a ban
I'm trying not to insult people for now
Re: See How Nigerian Army Torture Boko Harams by Asiwaju9ja(m): 11:44am On Feb 12, 2016
Lusola15:

To everyone shouting am a boko haram lover.

I av lost friends n colleagues fighting them(BH), there deaths won't matter if we act like them (BH). I understand emotions are high but that will not stop d carnage understand ur emeny and d war is won.

Kill him if av to kill him but a Humane way

you don see how boko haram they kill people b4? make i look for one send to you.

Re: See How Nigerian Army Torture Boko Harams by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 1:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
poshestmina:

I just came back from a ban
I'm trying not to insult people for now

OK, I understand what you mean by NL prison..sorry I thought you had some serious challenges..

Sorry I misunderstood you.

Good day!
Re: See How Nigerian Army Torture Boko Harams by poshestmina(f): 1:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:

OK, I understand what you mean by NL prison..sorry I thought you had some serious challenges..

Sorry I misunderstood you.

Good day!

Thanks smiley
Re: See How Nigerian Army Torture Boko Harams by jornie(m): 2:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
SmartMugu:

no be only court of law

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Defeat: Makarfi Brought Ill-luck To PDP, Says Kashamu / PDP Thugs Intimidating Voters In Enugu, Says Apga’s Frank Nweke / DSS insists Yari was invited, denies Carting Away Files From ICPC, CCB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.