Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,415 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:06 PM

See How Nigerian Army Torture Boko Harams - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Nigerian Army Torture Boko Harams (11056 Views)

Uk-disturbing Video Allegedly Shows Nigerian Army Torture And Murder Biafrans / Uk-disturbing Video Allegedly Shows Nigerian Army Torture And Murder Biafrans / Nigerian Army Torture & Murder IPOB Secessionists (disturbing Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Nigerian Army Torture Boko Harams by SmartMugu: 4:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
Synzu:

You're a gigantic fool. Even more stvpid than I had thought.
Expect a letter from my lawyer. cool
Re: See How Nigerian Army Torture Boko Harams by Synzu(m): 4:15pm On Feb 12, 2016
SmartMugu:
Expect a letter from my lawyer. cool
Expect a visit from Boko Haram..... Since u love them soo much. Oponu!
Re: See How Nigerian Army Torture Boko Harams by SmartMugu: 4:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
Synzu:

Expect a visit from Boko Haram..... Since u love them soo much. Oponu!
Oloriburuku, are you scared? See u in court.
Omo ale jati jati. Rada rada somebory.
Re: See How Nigerian Army Torture Boko Harams by tuk2ato(m): 7:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
You dey form oyinbo abi, Ask America wetin dem dey do terrorists for Gitzmo. That one na still child's play. I pity you.
Lusola15:

Dis is no way to treat a human being no matter what.

To everyone shouting am a boko haram lover.

I av lost friends n colleagues fighting them(BH), there deaths won't matter if we act like them (BH). I understand emotions are high but that will not stop d carnage understand ur emeny and d war is won.

Kill him if av to kill him but a Humane way

We are way better than them(BH)
Re: See How Nigerian Army Torture Boko Harams by marsman: 9:31pm On Feb 19, 2021
BenBruce4Presdt:
People up there singing praises to this cruelty must understand that that guy in the eyes of the law is as innocent as all of you surporting this barbarism...

They are NA not BH, so no matter what the guy is accused of.. .as long as he is a Nigerian, his rights must be observed.

Should we the citizens encourage our military to become monsters...know you all that they are improving their barbaric skills and when they are done with BH and non is left for them to continue in this long term madness, guess who their tergets will be?

So I personally hate Boko-ediots and wish them the worst of inhumane expirence, but I also condemn this act by these bad egg soldier because I know that I may become their target someday.

I know some real good soldiers that would never stand this wickedness that have served in Bornu and back.

Finally, if they must do this as their last option to achieve success..then let them not show us the picture..
They can make it a top secret and deliver the act there..

They can have special squad for it so every good mind don't get corrupted seeing this wickedness.. .

I condemn this! I condemn this! I condemn this!
Even the civilised countries, the horrors they do to any form of threat to the state in the their underground super secret room, cannot be describe with the mouth of a human.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING!!!! Nmandi Kanu Releases Pictures Of Ipob Special Scorpion Squad. / Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum / Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.