Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

She Sneezed As I Was Kissing Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Sneezed As I Was Kissing Her. (2323 Views)

? / She Has Cough And Expects Me Not To Mind Kissing Her / Kissing And Farting ! Lol ( If Was Kissing And Your Kissing Partner Farts : ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Sneezed As I Was Kissing Her. by xynerio(m): 6:42am On Jul 06, 2009
How would u feel u are kissin ur babe or guy and he/she sneezed or cough? I was kissin this gal and the moment I try to unzip her trouser she sneezed in side my mouth, yalk! I had to abandon the kiss and go straight to the koko.
Re: She Sneezed As I Was Kissing Her. by Sissy3(f): 6:45am On Jul 06, 2009
GOSH! must you tell us a very little things that goes on between you and your gf undecided undecided

something are just better not shared with everyone biko! and if she sneezes so what?
Re: She Sneezed As I Was Kissing Her. by C2H5OH(f): 7:13am On Jul 06, 2009
Lol why didn't you spit kelebe in retaliation ?
Re: She Sneezed As I Was Kissing Her. by Gabry(f): 7:15am On Jul 06, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked YUCK! SHIT! I would puke ! shocked shocked embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: She Sneezed As I Was Kissing Her. by iice(f): 7:16am On Jul 06, 2009
~Sissy~:

GOSH! must you tell us a very little things that goes on between you and your gf undecided undecided

something are just better not shared with everyone biko! and if she sneezes so what?

Thank you jare!
No mind all these children grin grin
Re: She Sneezed As I Was Kissing Her. by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:17am On Jul 06, 2009
~Sissy~:

I wonder OH!!!!!!!!
Re: She Sneezed As I Was Kissing Her. by xynerio(m): 7:26am On Jul 06, 2009
She is not my gf, she is just a babe a, u know sex partner.wink
Re: She Sneezed As I Was Kissing Her. by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:49am On Jul 06, 2009
xynerio:

Yea Rite. . .clap for yourself. . .you must be feeling extremely proud of yourself!
Re: She Sneezed As I Was Kissing Her. by Gabry(f): 7:53am On Jul 06, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Yea Rite. . .clap for yourself. . .you must be feeling extremely proud of yourself!

LOL!!! grin Funny gurl grin
Re: She Sneezed As I Was Kissing Her. by theboy0808(m): 7:58am On Jul 06, 2009
xynerio:

Who is this?
Where do they come up with these people?
Re: She Sneezed As I Was Kissing Her. by Igwe9(m): 8:09am On Jul 06, 2009
Na Yeye dey worry poster!
Re: She Sneezed As I Was Kissing Her. by ismaeel86(m): 8:11am On Jul 06, 2009
when a man is in the mood, he becomes possessed and does not think of anything, but only how to insert his sim-card, i think u acted naturally, at least u achieved ur ultimamte aim which is the ultimate satisfaction.
Re: She Sneezed As I Was Kissing Her. by Akinagirl(f): 8:22am On Jul 06, 2009
Wow, who cares?
Re: She Sneezed As I Was Kissing Her. by izeek(m): 8:25am On Jul 06, 2009
show.s the kinda low ass girls u roll with.
she has no sense of decency or composure.
what wud make a girl sneeze when she is being kissed.
and u had to come out here to show ur animal nature, by telling us u even continued the act after that show of indecency.
Re: She Sneezed As I Was Kissing Her. by whitelexi(m): 8:28am On Jul 06, 2009
That is such a turn-off, u even went on to the koko, i'll just lose my interest in the whole thing for the moment.
Re: She Sneezed As I Was Kissing Her. by v3: 8:37am On Jul 06, 2009
@post. .

Maybe she's allergic to kissing. . .who knows shocked shocked. . .but for u going down there. . .her "pussy" may ALSO be allergic to "shinning". . . all the best bro. . . lipsrsealed
Re: She Sneezed As I Was Kissing Her. by sexyLeamon(f): 9:14am On Jul 06, 2009
LMAO kissing gone wrong grin grin
Re: She Sneezed As I Was Kissing Her. by Emmanbaba: 9:28am On Jul 06, 2009
The bottomline is that she got millions of bacteria in her mouth into ur mouth, Damn!
Well,Good luck bro cos mouth sores will come visiting you soon.
Re: She Sneezed As I Was Kissing Her. by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 06, 2009
She sneezed while you moved in to kiss her - so what? Sneezing's a purely reflex action, it's natural.
Only a pathetic being, with nothing better to do with his / her time would come onto a public forum, with such details to share!

*Shrugs*
Re: She Sneezed As I Was Kissing Her. by iice(f): 9:45am On Jul 06, 2009
Siena:

She sneezed while you moved in to kiss her - so what? Sneezing's a purely reflex action, it's natural.
Only a pathetic being, with nothing better to do with his / her time would come onto a public forum, with such details to share!

*Shrugs*

schools are on break wink The child has yet to learn that in his biology class
Re: She Sneezed As I Was Kissing Her. by sexylogan(m): 11:04am On Jul 06, 2009

so what if she sneezed? if u love her u wont let something as small

as that bother u. or u want us to tell u she's allergic to u? cheesy
Re: She Sneezed As I Was Kissing Her. by Ben13: 11:42am On Jul 06, 2009
I hate imaginations sad no gurl (even the ones from yaba left) would do that
Re: She Sneezed As I Was Kissing Her. by sweetpie23: 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2009
so what nonsense
Re: She Sneezed As I Was Kissing Her. by Hollysmile: 1:46pm On Jul 06, 2009
xynerio:

How would u feel u are kissin ur babe or guy and he/she sneezed or cough? I was kissin this gal and the moment I try to unzip her trouser she sneezed in side my mouth, yalk! I had to abandon the kiss and go straight to the koko.

U were only inconveniencing her, but she doesn't know how to tell a wuzzy like u to stop, cos u will quickly die of KONJI. grin grin grin grin
Re: She Sneezed As I Was Kissing Her. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 06, 2009
Lmao.
Re: She Sneezed As I Was Kissing Her. by TheSeeker(m): 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2009
Your mental capacity is so shrink that of everything in the world, this is the best thread you could come up with! Dirty rat!
Re: She Sneezed As I Was Kissing Her. by enjeria(m): 9:00pm On Jul 06, 2009
xynerio:

Hope u said "bless you"
Re: She Sneezed As I Was Kissing Her. by Emmanbaba: 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2009
Sneezing is a refley action, accepted.
The girl couldn't stop it but she felt it when coming, she could have excused herself. Right or wrong? Maybe the gal na pako self.
Re: She Sneezed As I Was Kissing Her. by oyinda3(f): 9:33pm On Jul 06, 2009
u dis dude. aren't u the same one that created the topic about ur girlfriend storing your number as CUSTOMER SERVICE??
Re: She Sneezed As I Was Kissing Her. by krispoly(m): 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2009
O boy na SWINE FLU she dash u so,
Re: She Sneezed As I Was Kissing Her. by kaypumpin2(m): 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2009
oyinda.:

u dis dude. aren't u the same one that created the topic about ur girlfriend storing your number as CUSTOMER SERVICE??

grin grin grin grin
Re: She Sneezed As I Was Kissing Her. by ladykool(f): 4:30am On Jul 07, 2009
@poster
u really have displayed ur stupidity!! she sneeze and u went to the koko, is that how desperate u are or u havent done it in a long time for u to go there sharp,sharp without losing intrest cheesy cheesy cheesy

krispoly:

O boy na SWINE FLU she dash u so,
hahahahaha lol who knows! abeg go and visit ur doctor oo grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm A Witch! That's What She Tells Me. / Are Women "marketable" After Age 30?! / Are U Ashamed Of Your Lover? If Not Click Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.