Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

GTA: Liberty City Stories Comes To Android With More Mobile-friendly Open World - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / GTA: Liberty City Stories Comes To Android With More Mobile-friendly Open World (2593 Views)

Gta Iv Episodes From Liberty City For Windows 10 / How To Use Your Own Music Track In Gta Liberty City Stories Android / Gta Liberty City Stories: How To Enable Cheats For Android Users Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GTA: Liberty City Stories Comes To Android With More Mobile-friendly Open World by krozay(m): 12:28am On Feb 12, 2016
The Grand Theft Auto series is no stranger to Android, but most of these titles are ports with console gaming in mind. The newly release GTA: Liberty City Stories takes a different approach, though. Originally released for the PSP a decade ago, you can pick up the Android version now for a mere $3.99.

Liberty City Stories was designed to have a faster, more streamlined play style that complemented the PSP. It's a similar situation with mobile devices. You don't always want to get drawn into a mission on your phone that's going to take 30 minutes to complete, so the gameplay is faster in Liberty City Stories. It's basically a bite-sized GTA.
The original PSP version has been updated for Android to take advantage of the more powerful hardware in phones these days. The draw distance has been increased, and all the textures have been redone at a higher resolution. This version has real time lighting effects too. It should work on most Android devices, plus there's support for controllers and Android TV.

Re: GTA: Liberty City Stories Comes To Android With More Mobile-friendly Open World by dan9ice(m): 12:38am On Feb 12, 2016
This game is hot but he no they make eba oo
Re: GTA: Liberty City Stories Comes To Android With More Mobile-friendly Open World by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 12, 2016
don't worry.. when I buy rockstar games.. I will bring grand theft to lasgidi
Re: GTA: Liberty City Stories Comes To Android With More Mobile-friendly Open World by lekjons(m): 9:59am On Feb 12, 2016
krattoss:
don't worry.. when I buy rockstar games.. I will bring grand theft to lasgidi
lol.. "GTA Lagos City"

@ op, the game is not on playstore na..
Re: GTA: Liberty City Stories Comes To Android With More Mobile-friendly Open World by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 12, 2016
lekjons:
lol.. "GTA Lagos City"

@ op, the game is not on playstore na..
yeah and fans will have the opportunity to play grand theft in the hoods and crook roads and buildings in lag.

chai.... to dream sweet oooo grin
Re: GTA: Liberty City Stories Comes To Android With More Mobile-friendly Open World by krozay(m): 11:14am On Feb 12, 2016
The game is on playstore

Re: GTA: Liberty City Stories Comes To Android With More Mobile-friendly Open World by henryobinna(m): 12:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
Learn How You Can Download GTA: Liberty City Stories mod apk free Here http://www.legitstuffs.com/2016/02/gta-liberty-city-stories-free-download.html

thank me later
Re: GTA: Liberty City Stories Comes To Android With More Mobile-friendly Open World by bimdroid(m): 5:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
Re: GTA: Liberty City Stories Comes To Android With More Mobile-friendly Open World by melison29(m): 8:32am On Mar 21, 2016
henryobinna:
Learn How You Can Download GTA: Liberty City Stories mod apk free Here http://www.legitstuffs.com/2016/02/gta-liberty-city-stories-free-download.html

thank me later
OK

(1) (Reply)

The Smurfs 2 Free Download Full Game Pc / Pes 2020 Mobile Patch Android Official New Update V4.1.0 Fully Licensed V0.1.8 / Terraria. 1.2.12801 Apk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.