Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

An Open Letter To Aausu President - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / An Open Letter To Aausu President (482 Views)

An Open Letter To British Airways By Dentaa Amoateng / Open Letter To Sir Goldenval / An Open Letter To Governor Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Aausu President by Shynaboy1: 12:31am On Feb 12, 2016
DON'T SUE THEM, DESTROY THEM: AN OPEN LETTER TO AAUASU PRESIDENT.
I find it more as a pleasure than as a privilege to write you. It is indeed a great success to come out from the smallest faculty to win an election in AAUA. With deep sense of humility, I want to congratulate you on your recent success. Like somebody's mantra "To whom brain is given, sense is expected", but I can understand that many were given but only few know how to use it. So I charge you in this direction to apply sense to any and every issues relating to the Union, considering the indisputable and undiluted fact that the expectations of AAUites are still high.
Going down memory lane, I could remember most of your promises during your manisfesto. I want to urge you to always act in tandem with your promises and to resist vehemently any act of 'auspicism' from the management. AAUA Students' Union should be an independent body fighting for the just cause of AAUites and not an affiliates of any organisation or association. Like someone use to say, "after negotiation comes confrontation", this is to explain an analogy that after diplomatic dialogue with the management, then and only then should confrontation comes, in case diplomacy fails. It is sometimes better to disagree so that we can agree. Perhaps that's why the Diplomats' Bible lends credence to it that, "the failure of diplomacy bring forth war". Ofcourse it is also well known as J.F. Kenedy argued that "those who make violent revolution impossible will make peaceful revolution inevitable". Although this is not to posit that you should always result to 'aluta' but to inform you categorically that until 'aluta' continues, victory may always not be ascertain.
It is also more often seen than not that the Presidents do not carry other executives along. This usually use to be the bedrock of failed government. Undoubtedly, without the collective support and unanimous synergy of other executives, the administration will be a complete sham and in disappointing shame.
Most importantly, let me reiterate that you should put what you profess during your manifesto into consideration. Like you said, the institutional bastards are those factors that are bastardizing the institution; those factors militating against the interest and well-being of AAUites. For example, issues like ATM, Solar light that are not perfectly working are part of these bastards. Let me use this medium to urge you not to only sue this bastards but to sentence them to death. If you only sue these bastards, they will surely be freed either sooner or later but if you destroy them, we can then be rest assured that they will permanently remain defeated.
Lastly, let collective responsibility be your utmost priority. Carry Rytar along, write us through the exceptional pen of Damzy, safeguard our treasury through O'jay, pen down our financial transaction through Shegmond, unite us socially through Meticulous, let us have fun through Olamight, speak to us through the voice of Larry-cole, promote our welfare through IBB and let Seunzy continue to assist in the documentation. Surely, we will survive.
All in all, I will like to reiterate it that AAUites expectations are high. Don't jettison our interest. I believe you won't disappoint us. Mr President sir, I once again congratulate you as the number one student of AAUA.
GOD BLESS AAUA.
Yours-in-Struggle,
Ogbeni Raimi Sina
(SHYNABOY)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lawyer Who Has Been In Coma After Being Stabbed In 2011, Dies In The U. / Ogun State College Of Health Female Student Crushed To Death By Truck On Her Way / Aviation Fuel Price, Air Fares Rise By 200%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.