Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. (11669 Views)

NYSC Opens Portal For Batch B Registration / NYSC Announces Date For Printing Of Call Up Letter For Batch A 2017 / Kebbi State Orientation Camp Is The Best In Nigeria (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by alukstea(m): 2:44am On Feb 12, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Still looking for someone to cry Encourage me as I can't express how I feel about going that far . let's meet here, connect and see the so much we can share .

I keep wishing ooh but then maybe there would be lots of positives and then the disappointment could eventually turn to bliss.

Oya who else is coming that way ?
THE DESTINATION IS KEBBI STATE.

School of graduation?
Course ?
State you'd be travelling from ?
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by alukstea(m): 4:13am On Feb 12, 2016
lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided undecided

Choi!!!!
Its like it's only me that WAKA come.
OMG.

cry
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by exboydeegee(m): 8:40am On Feb 12, 2016
kebbi state is nice, cos I com from there, d camp diar is wonderful and food,shelter and cost is extremely cheap for any personal confirmation watsaap me@07037118611
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by alukstea(m): 11:02am On Feb 12, 2016
Who else is been Kebbidised??
Thank you for the words of comfort , lets heal the thread before the whatsapp platform.

I've got lots of questions some I'd ask here and then some others would be for your ears only . Could I ask ?
exboydeegee:
kebbi state is nice, cos I com from there, d camp diar is wonderful and food,shelter and cost is extremely cheap for any personal confirmation watsaap me@07037118611
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by mollyafo: 11:18am On Feb 12, 2016
Please anybody with info abt kebbi, ao the state looks like
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by andrewoche2(m): 12:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
Helo am servin? in kebbi. Kebbi is very very farrrr. From onitsha in anambra state is 24 hrs drive. Kebbi is peaceful. Kebbi is a developing state so dnt expect to see much developt apart from birnin kebbi, jegga town and Zuru and few places. But am not in any of dis places. But were i stay deys only first bank, 24hrs light gud road24 hrs water, free wifi. Things are expensive kebbi.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by alukstea(m): 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
Thanks
mollyafo:
Please anybody with info abt kebbi, ao the state looks like

Be specific about the things you want to know of Kebbi ..

andrewoche2:
Helo am servin? in kebbi. Kebbi is very very farrrr. From onitsha in anambra state is 24 hrs drive. Kebbi is peaceful. Kebbi is a developing state so dnt expect to see much developt apart from birnin kebbi, jegga town and Zuru and few places. But am not in any of dis places. But were i stay deys only first bank, 24hrs light gud road24 hrs water, free wifi. Things are expensive kebbi.

Free Wifi hmm for this Obodo Nigeria ?
What part of Kebbi do you stay ?
What kind of things should we expect and what kind of things should we not be looking for ?
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by alukstea(m): 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by alukstea(m): 9:47am On Feb 13, 2016
sad sad sad sad
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by alukstea(m): 3:24pm On Feb 13, 2016
Blessings follow me to Kebbi.
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by mctowel01: 8:16am On Feb 15, 2016
Bro, you are not alone. I don't know why I chose that place. I m still hoping maybe nysc site will be hacked so they ll have to reshuffle us. It was after getting it I saw thatbits over 10hours drive. God help us

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by alukstea(m): 8:31am On Feb 15, 2016
I ain't even thinking of comfort not thinking of enjoying it or the convenience just thoughts about coping and sharply redploying , the main report I'm getting about the state is its the most peaceful state blah blah blah but then again was the only state corners were thought to use a gun and then it shares border with Sokoto oh no but all the same bro make we do three weeks there'd be other corpers there for sure and some would choose to remain there . You know anything about the state please share ....

What's your School of graduation?
Course ?
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by jedisco(m): 9:05am On Feb 15, 2016
Is the deployment letter out? How did you know your state of deployment?
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by alukstea(m): 9:33am On Feb 15, 2016
jedisco:
Is the deployment letter out? How did you know your state of deployment?

What I said was , I'd cope for however long I'd have to remain there and redploy that's my point.
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by alukstea(m): 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
We prolly all feel we deserve better than going that far but then we can't do so much not now at least.
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by mctowel01: 12:30am On Apr 21, 2016
Its really not right fornnysc to carry one from one end of the country to another for no reason and against his/her will. Are they even paying our tfare?
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by doublezero7(m): 12:42am On Apr 21, 2016
#StraightToCamp #A16 #ComfortAndSafety

Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by explosive04(m): 6:58am On Apr 21, 2016
Kebbi! Kebbi!! Kebbi!!!..,all is well
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by Akbee(m): 7:25am On Apr 21, 2016
@op, No be only u waka come oh Kebbi is my destination
Unical
Political science
Cross River
Corpers wee Whaa!
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by Hollawayn05(m): 7:33am On Apr 21, 2016
Am on the Train too.. Dankingari.. here we come..
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by Hollawayn05(m): 7:38am On Apr 21, 2016
Olatunji...
Fed college of Animal health
from Lagos nigeria
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by Hollawayn05(m): 7:39am On Apr 21, 2016
andrewoche2:

sup bro..
pls u dint include alcohol, his der alcohol in camp and iz it sold around kebbi
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by pazzys(m): 12:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
I got posted in kebbi 2016 batch A.... Am from Anambra state.
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by pazzys(m): 12:44pm On Apr 21, 2016
If u got posted there hook me up...
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by pazzys(m): 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hollawayn05:

sup bro..
pls u dint include alcohol, his der alcohol in camp and iz it sold around kebbi
alcohol is sold in camp bro,...
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by Moyenii(f): 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2016
I was also posted to kebbi angry

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by mctowel01: 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2016
alukstea:
I ain't even thinking of comfort not thinking of enjoying it or the convenience just thoughts about coping and sharply redploying , the main report I'm getting about the state is its the most peaceful state blah blah blah but then again was the only state corners were thought to use a gun and then it shares border with Sokoto oh no but all the same bro make we do three weeks there'd be other corpers there for sure and some would choose to remain there . You know anything about the state please share ....

What's your School of graduation?
Course ?
Dis you still get kebbi in the final release?
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by bonnysly: 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
I am also posted to kebbi , i am leaving from Abj ... So many issues abt that state . But as a Original Warri boy , we run things and we make things happen .. Dulling na sin ... Dis my control number 07050823606.. Add up and let get rolling ... Oluwa is involve
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by bonnysly: 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
All kebbi corpers ... Just chill ... No state is more fun than the other without people who make things happen... As for d weather condition, nature will take care of it ... For d distance , ** Angels in charge of journey mercies are all going to kebbi as well***. Any other troubling issues is part of the fun cos Oluwa got our back... 07050823606.. Add up .. D camp has started already ... Warri boy hope to see u soon
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by pazzys(m): 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
Someone should open a whatsapp for kebbi delopyed corpers....08060194727
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
Moyenii:
I was also posted to kebbi angry

Hi Moyenii, my gal was posted to Kebbi and i am not comfortable with it due to the distance. She'll be travelling from Kogi, sure you wont mind me to linking her up with you?
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by Hollawayn05(m): 5:16pm On Apr 21, 2016
pazzys:
alcohol is sold in camp bro,...

broda. pls gist me More abeg.. try find chance and let me know how kebbi can be for me..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

KOGI - 2016 A Corp Members Posted To Kogi Let's Meet Here / Opinion: NYSC Has Outlived Its Usefulness / How To Revalidate Your Registration For NYSC 2016 BATCH A Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.