Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony (31773 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Steps Out With D'banj For Adewale Aladejana's Birthday / Olamide, Davido, KSA, Ayuba, Salawa Abeni, 95 Others For One Lagos Fiesta / I’m No More A Muslim, I’m A Born Again Christian–Adewale Ayuba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by shadrach77: 3:05am On Feb 12, 2016

33 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by jeffizy(m): 3:50am On Feb 12, 2016
Wonderful testimony.
Big ups Dr.Adewale Ayuba.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by xreal: 4:34am On Feb 12, 2016
Thank GOD for him.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by olaideeeedris(m): 4:49am On Feb 12, 2016
You shall know the truth and the truth shall make u free... Welcome sir

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by OKorowanta: 5:07am On Feb 12, 2016
The Bonsue Fuji exponent.
Welcome on board.
Welcome to the most peaceful religion d world has ever seen.

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by takuradua: 5:15am On Feb 12, 2016
Lalasticlala see the testimony
Seun modath ishilove

1 Like

Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by tyson99(m): 6:20am On Feb 12, 2016
Am impressed

13 Likes

Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by cruzita(f): 6:55am On Feb 12, 2016
Thank God for your life.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by kimond101: 7:17am On Feb 12, 2016
Indeed God guides whom he wills to the straight path.
I was born a muslim, I went in search for the truth( I became a christian for a while then I reverted back to Islam because I found the truth in Islam) by the favour of God.
I do not worship the created (Jesus), I worship the creator (God).
There's no compulsion in religion. If Dr Ayuba feels christianity is where the truth he found is, we all would know on the day of judgement.
People convert daily from Islam to christianity and likewise from Christianity to Islam. But the truth stands clear from falsehood.

182 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by takuradua: 7:46am On Feb 12, 2016
kimond101:
Indeed God guides whom he wills to the straight path.
I was born a muslim, I went in search for the truth( I became a christian for a while then I reverted back to Islam because I found the truth in Islam) by the favour of God.
I do not worship the created (Jesus), I worship the creator (God).
There's no compulsion in religion. If Dr Ayuba feels christianity is where the truth he found is, we all would know on the day of judgement.
People convert daily from Islam to christianity and likewise from Christianity to Islam. But the truth stands clear from falsehood.
Your truth should not prevent others from seeking their own truth....elsewhere

103 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by kimond101: 8:33am On Feb 12, 2016
takuradua:

Your truth should not prevent others from seeking their own truth....elsewhere

Yes I do not dispute that. Like I said truth stands clear from falsehood

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by takuradua: 8:43am On Feb 12, 2016
kimond101:

Yes I do not dispute that. Like I said truth stands clear from falsehood
Great then we can work together.

5 Likes

Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by Okijajuju1(m): 11:36am On Feb 12, 2016
From frying Pan to Fire. angry

Christianity and Islam are both the same cake with different icing.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:37am On Feb 12, 2016
grin HE HAS SEEN THE LIGHT, GO AND SIN NO MORE SIRE grin

19 Likes

Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by Joeace3000(m): 11:38am On Feb 12, 2016
Interesting...good one but it should be seen in conduct.

meanwhile if you'd like to come in for our fresh 2016 set of FREE training to introduce Nigerians to fiverr and generating income there writing articles, designing ecovers and much more, whatsapp the number on my signature now. We are committed to getting the youths off the streets and running after employers and creating jobs for themselves at Brilliant Lights Media.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by howardriddle: 11:38am On Feb 12, 2016
thank God

1 Like

Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by Daslim180(m): 11:38am On Feb 12, 2016
WELCOME TO THE 21ST CENTURY!!!
*Our Phones ~ Wireless
*Cooking ~ Fireless
*Cars ~ Keyless
*Food ~ Fatless
*Tyres ~ Tubeless
*Tools ~ Cordless
*Dress ~ Sleeveless
*Youth ~ Jobless
*Leaders ~ Shameless
*Relationships ~ Meaningless
*Attitude ~ Careless
*Wives ~ Fearless
*Babies ~ Fatherless
*Feelings ~ Heartless
*Education ~ Valueless
*Children ~ Mannerless
PARLIAMENT _, CLUELESS
MASSES - Helpless
Everything is becoming LESS but still our hope in God is ~ Endless.
In fact I am Speechless
Because Salvation remains Priceless!!!!

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by ttemmi(m): 11:38am On Feb 12, 2016
It is well with you Mr. Ayuba.

1 Like

Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by bdemix(m): 11:38am On Feb 12, 2016
Praise Praise Praise The Lord , Jesus is Lord

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by bisdam9086(m): 11:39am On Feb 12, 2016
Halleluyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

3 Likes

Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by moneybag100: 11:39am On Feb 12, 2016
Welcome to the light.

3 Likes

Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by tintingz(m): 11:39am On Feb 12, 2016
He was NOT a true muslim right from the begining(he said it himself in the video), he was using Islam for his selfishness in fuji music.

Mr Adewale kindly save us your tricky testimony and swerve to your new faith.
grin

42 Likes

Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by stalvin: 11:39am On Feb 12, 2016
Thank God for him

2 Likes

Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by sweatlana: 11:39am On Feb 12, 2016
Jesus is Lord!

7 Likes

Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by Edwardhead(m): 11:39am On Feb 12, 2016
JUMAT mubarak

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 12, 2016
keep porting from one foreign religion to another
Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by bosunolu(m): 11:39am On Feb 12, 2016
Congratulation. Heaven rejoice over one soul that repents. I join Heaven to rejoice over your soul.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by kennyddonn(m): 11:39am On Feb 12, 2016
glad to hear...waiting for pasuma

6 Likes

Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by kennyman2000(m): 11:40am On Feb 12, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by BIGTinfotech: 11:40am On Feb 12, 2016
Wow!

It can only be God!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hot Photo Of Genevieve / Tiwa Savage Street Named After Marvin First Lady, Tiwa Savage(photos) / Yanbaba, The Meme Creator, Celebrates His Birthday In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.