Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony (31768 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Steps Out With D'banj For Adewale Aladejana's Birthday / Olamide, Davido, KSA, Ayuba, Salawa Abeni, 95 Others For One Lagos Fiesta / I’m No More A Muslim, I’m A Born Again Christian–Adewale Ayuba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by driy65(m): 1:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
tintingz:
He was NOT a true muslim right from the begining(he said it himself in the video), he was using Islam for his selfishness in fuji music.

Mr Adewale kindly save us your tricky testimony and swerve to your new faith.
grin

e pain am

1 Like

Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by driy65(m): 1:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
me69:
How can you believe in a religion which doesn't make any sense at all. The truth is that christians always invent things to make themselves feel better that is way he converted but has far as the truth is concern islam is the only religion accepted by the ONE who created everything. Don't take my word for it just investigate all religion
hahahaha....e pain dis one too..swerve eeee.....terorist

1 Like

Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by driy65(m): 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
FriendChoice:

You're Absolutely right. Islam is the Truth (This is my own view) The truth is on the earth and very clear. Audible to the deaf and visible to the blind.
It will be too late when someone is waiting for Hereafter to find the truth. Finding the truth on judgement day will never prevent you from hell if you're on the wrong part.
go preach dat to ur brothers in d north east that are busy killin innocent people....Terrorist
Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by Scholarforever: 1:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
kimond101:
Indeed God guides whom he wills to the straight path.
I was born a muslim, I went in search for the truth( I became a christian for a while then I reverted back to Islam because I found the truth in Islam) by the favour of God.
I do not worship the created (Jesus), I worship the creator (God).
There's no compulsion in religion. If Dr Ayuba feels christianity is where the truth he found is, we all would know on the day of judgement.
People convert daily from Islam to christianity and likewise from Christianity to Islam. But the truth stands clear from falsehood.
One of d truths which I know God will reveal to us when d time comes is that nobody has d right to force his religion down d throat of another man and sentence d man to death if he refuses. I am sure God will also be willing to let us know that he is powerful enough to fight for himself without d help of any man. As for Ayuba this is not news. He has tilted towards Xtianity for long. I know this because I was once his daughters' teacher.
Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by sunsewa: 1:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
My brother you're welcome, but please we need ur gospel music seriously, so the name of the lord will be praise.

1 Like

Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by me69: 2:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
driy65:
hahahaha....e pain dis one too..swerve eeee.....terorist
kidnapper
Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by reallest(f): 2:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
annunaki2:
Reallest eat your heart out tongue grin

Sorry kid
Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by Spybradd: 2:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
Theres nothing else he will achieve that will surpass this. Welcome to the true light. Glory be to God.
I hope his entire household as well.

3 Likes

Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by Sibrah: 2:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
kimond101:
I was born a muslim, I went in search for the truth( I became a christian for a while then I reverted back to Islam because I found the truth in Islam) by the favour of God.
There's no compulsion in religion. If Dr Ayuba feels christianity is where the truth he found is, we all would know on the day of judgement.
People convert daily from Islam to christianity and likewise from Christianity to Islam. But the truth stands clear from falsehood.
Jealousy In Action.
It is impossible to ignore the place of the Jesus in worshipping and serving the true God. Even the Qùran talks more about Jesus than Mohammed by reason of the Number of mentions. That tells you something (a fulfilled prophecy or parts of your Qùran) is missing. Stop cooking up stories to support your beliefs

2 Likes

Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by iamdynamite(m): 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
ariesbull:
I just wonder who in his right senses will he an Islam ..prick washing people that fold their trousers so that it won't touch ground then having a prophet that is noted for ......hmmmm

I have a friend that bear Ibrahim ..he told me that he is always ashamed if bearing an islamic name...Islam isn't what to be associated with ..he just wants to leave the state so that he converts to Christianity

No sensible person will be found practising nonsense in form of Islam
its so wrong of you to say that about other people's religion.You are indeed worse than boko hat am.mind you am a good christain

1 Like

Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by praz001(m): 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
kimond101:

if you think there isn't truth and peace in Jesus the CREATOR, you will can never find truth elsewhere.
Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by Teesmart70: 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
It's well!
Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by MightySparrow: 3:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
kimond101:

Yes I do not dispute that. Like I said truth stands clear from falsehood

BESIDES. kettle , praying mat, and Quran do you have an AK ......n. IED?
Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by slyng(m): 3:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
kennyddonn:
glad to hear...waiting for pasuma
haa ... Omo iyawo anobi, omo alhaja baba alhaja, area! This poster don miss road
Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by Meritocracy: 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
All what he said are all about material things,
but Allah is Ar-rahaman and Ar-Raheem.
Whether you believe in Him or not
It doesn't stopped Him from blessing you.
Allah says Ansatahum,

Amu lamu tunsirutuhum layuminunna.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by iconics: 3:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
Glory to God in the highest!!!
Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
tintingz:
He was NOT a true muslim right from the begining(he said it himself in the video), he was using Islam for his selfishness in fuji music.

grin

Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by driy65(m): 4:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
me69:
kidnapper
lolzzz....u guys are all terorists n u knw it...check d war torn regions of d world and tell me d dominant religion....i beta b a buddhist dan a muslim
Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by me69: 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
driy65:
lolzzz....u guys are all terorists n u knw it...check d war torn regions of d world and tell me d dominant religion....i beta b a buddhist dan a muslim
if you look at the regions that corruption theft murders kidnappings rape and other major crimes occur the most you will find out they are christian dominated regions the most corrupt societies today are christian dominated (or take the case of nigeria). So you don't make sense. The world richest country in the world is a muslim country Qatar (GDP per Cap)
Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by Handsome4real(m): 5:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
Another person comes to the truth of the Gospel. Thank you Jesus.
Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by mabea: 5:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
tintingz:

grin

listen mr all muslims will go to hell fire so don't deceive yourself that your good work will save you.You're only saved by grace through faith in Christ Jesus
Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by mabea: 5:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
kimond101:
u didn't truely convert to christianity u know what is pursuing you
Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by driy65(m): 5:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
me69:
if you look at the regions that corruption theft murders kidnappings rape and other major crimes occur the most you will find out they are christian dominated regions the most corrupt societies today are christian dominated (or take the case of nigeria). So you don't make sense. The world richest country in the world is a muslim country Qatar (GDP per Cap)
guy seems u live in mars....who are the most corrupt leaders in nigeria history IBB , Abacha.. wah abt d underage marriages we hear abt(13yrs and below) wah do u term it...are dey nt cases of child molestation...talk abt d middle east regik,...is it more peace ful than d western countriespls jst dnt get me startd...lyk my frnd wud say anywhere 2 or more muslims are gathered deres a terorist in thier midst

2 Likes

Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by babayinka77(m): 5:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
tintingz:

grin

You got it right man,Ayuba was never a Muslim. He was only there make financial gains through fuji. I won't however be surprised if he denounces Christianity tomorrow because the reason for his porting is also connected to financial gains and loan payments. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by Encyclopedia1: 5:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
Since the day they gave u the title of Osupa Adinni because of money in 1990, I knew something was wrong. See your life outside. Well, beware cos he is in ur Church for the money. Quickly give him post and he will return soon after taking ur money. Shame on u
Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by me69: 5:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
driy65:
guy seems u live in mars....who are the most corrupt leaders in nigeria history IBB , Abacha.. wah abt d underage marriages we hear abt(13yrs and below) wah do u term it...are dey nt cases of child molestation...talk abt d middle east regik,...is it more peace ful than d western countriespls jst dnt get me startd...lyk my frnd wud say anywhere 2 or more muslims are gathered deres a terorist in thier midst
why u no include obasanjo and jona. Who corrupt this country pass (jona oooo). I won't get u started becoz u don't know what you are talking abt. Although i already know you can't think for yourselve, where is the appropriate age for marriage is written ? (I know just ask the white man ein). Even with the issue of boko haram kidnappings is lower in the north east than in the south. Plus it's during GEJ that boko got its strengh.
Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by driy65(m): 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
me69:
why u no include obasanjo and jona. Who corrupt this country pass (jona oooo). I won't get u started becoz u don't know what you are talking abt. Although i already know you can't think for yourselve, where is the appropriate age for marriage is written ? (I know just ask the white man ein). Even with the issue of boko haram kidnappings is lower in the north east than in the south. Plus it's during GEJ that boko got its strengh.
u guys can be so shallow......d bokoharam biiz are dey southerners or northerners pple who quote d quran in thier evil dealings...av u ever seen a thief using d bible 2 back hie evil deeds cox d bible was soo explicit....Love and forgiveness thats d basic rule of all christians.......as for the most corrupt leader go read about d gulf windfall where 12 billion dollars was stolen by babaginda...seems u were a kid den..u guys are all terrorist either u agree or go flush ursef in ur WC dats if u even av one
Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by Encyclopedia1: 5:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
babayinka77:

You got it right man,Ayuba was never a Muslim. He was only there make financial gains through fuji. I won't however be surprised if he denounces Christianity tomorrow because the reason for his porting is also connected to financial gains and loan payments. Lol.

Read my reply after ur reply. I didn't even read urs before I posted mine. He is such a fool.
Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by olaztek(m): 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
I'm a born Muslim and I believe in Jesus as a Muslim, a messenger, and a believer in the oneness
of God. In case you all don't know, he is coming back to prove his true faith (ISLAM)
Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by olaztek(m): 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
I'm a born Muslim and I believe in Jesus as a Muslim, a messenger, and a believer in the oneness
of God. In case you all don't know, he is coming back to prove his true faith (ISLAM).
Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by fatymore(f): 6:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
Seriouzly some people need red card in life..a practising and true believer will never convert....and for those of you abusing islam...God is the overall judge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flavour Pictured With His Daughters, Gabrielle And Sophia / Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend / Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.